Type (like 3v3 or whatever)
Level
Class
Prize :)
How many people/teams

AbsolutePally
02-13-2012, 10:43 PM
i want to make one but idk how to

Not just anyone can make one, you need authorization from the Devs to create one. Only a few people have been granted "Admin powers to create"
Even then you still have to ask permision to host one IF you want dev support (plat/vanity prizes.)
Anyone is welcome to create a tournie, but unless you have access you cant utilize the bracket system.
Reason being if everyone made tournies it would affect the ladder system the devs are looking to make use of.

Swords
02-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Not just anyone can make one, you need authorization from the Devs to create one. Only a few people have been granted "Admin powers to create"
Even then you still have to ask permision to host one IF you want dev support (plat/vanity prizes.)
Anyone is welcome to create a tournie, but unless you have access you cant utilize the bracket system.
Reason being if everyone made tournies it would affect the ladder system the devs are looking to make use of.

Agreed from someone with the title "Tournament & Ladder Leader"

Swimmingstar
02-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Agreed from someone with the title "Tournament & Ladder Leader"

You don't need title, I don't use it. Titles don't really matter actually. I can choose between 3 titles called permission groups. One of them is tournament & ladder leader. I prefer not to use it though.

Swimmingstar
02-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Whatever I'll start using this title. :D Now that I think of it, I don't like the title senior member. :D

Sryyoulose
02-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Why can't I choose member title I feel like nothing more then a member >.>

AbsolutePally
02-14-2012, 12:16 AM
You don't need title, I don't use it. Titles don't really matter actually. I can choose between 3 titles called permission groups. One of them is tournament & ladder leader. I prefer not to use it though.

Swim youve never held an official legit tournament.
Which one did you win?

And swim. You say you dont care about "titles" yet youve thanked yourself over one hundred times using another forum account.

plmafiaboss
02-14-2012, 12:19 AM

Swim youve never held an official legit tournament.
Which one did you win?

And swim. You say you dont care about "titles" yet youve thanked yourself over one hundred times using another forum account.aaaaaw snap

AbsolutePally
02-14-2012, 12:24 AM
aaaaaw snap

Just saying.
The only reason this title was given is because Ghost said he couldnt host it due to personal reasons and you said you would help. And that tournament never even happened. Then you made two random off beat tournies that made no sense, entered yourself and "won" it by advancing yourself. Now you are in the hall of fame.. Grats.

Sryyoulose
02-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Just saying.
The only reason this title was given is because Ghost said he couldnt host it due to personal reasons and you said you would help. And that tournament never even happened. Then you made two random off beat tournies that made no sense, entered yourself and "won" it by advancing yourself. Now you are in the hall of fame.. Grats.

Uh... Was wondering how he won a tournament (No offense swim) but he doesn't have the greatest moves...

Ixillicus
02-14-2012, 07:55 AM
this is kinda funny actually... although a bit sad.

adidaman
02-14-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm pretty sure swim just got owned. That was awesome

Samhayne
02-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Sorry Swimm, removed your access to competitions.

As for darkmagesun, if you are interested in running a Competition using the forums to keep track of it, please send me a detailed PM with the event you wish to run and we can talk it over. Thanks!

darkmagesun
02-14-2012, 05:42 PM
kk thank you samhayne

Sryyoulose
02-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Thanks Sam!
Wow INSPIRATION! =O what if we held a contest for (normal people like me) to get a nance to hold a contest/tournament with what we want our prizes to be! (platinum,antenae,shield) think that'd be cool to have the opportunity also... A cool competition... Those who are AOA's can compete just not GOA's also only people who have never hosted a non gold or item comeptition!