PDA

View Full Version : Help @Devs

cbzx
06-26-2020, 06:33 PM
before I was watching the videos normally, but suddenly the free videos of the elixir stopped coming and I can't see them anymore, help

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

picklewickles
06-26-2020, 06:39 PM
before I was watching the videos normally, but suddenly the free videos of the elixir stopped coming and I can't see them anymore, help

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalkmaybe using an adblocker and forgot to turn it off? and i think there is a small delay after watching a video so please wait 5-10 minutes and then restart the game

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

cbzx
06-26-2020, 06:45 PM
maybe using an adblocker and forgot to turn it off? and i think there is a small delay after watching a video so please wait 5-10 minutes and then restart the game

Sent from my SM-A515F using TapatalkI think i don't have any adblocker,but if i had how i turn it off,
I tried this but no signal of the free video [emoji24]

picklewickles
06-26-2020, 06:47 PM
I think i don't have any adblocker,but if i had how i turn it off,
I tried this but no signal of the free video [emoji24]

if you don't know anything about an adblocker then you probably don't use one on your device.
try to fully restart your device and see or it works if that doesn't work then you will have to clear the data / cache of the game or reinstall it. and if that doesn't work you will have to wait for a developer to respond to this thread. good luck

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Faotblack
06-27-2020, 02:38 AM
I think Futumsh said something about that in a certain area there are maximum devices that can watch ads. And if it's full, then you cannot watch. I'm not totally sure about that though.

Remiem
06-29-2020, 12:23 AM
You can always reach out to support and we can try and point you in the right direction! Support@spacetimestudios.com

SapxD
06-30-2020, 04:23 AM
I have mailed the support thrice. Still not solved. It would be fair if everyone gets to enjoy these free features. ^_^

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Nebrokis
06-30-2020, 06:53 AM
Are you playing on PC? From what friends have said there are no free ads on pc

Naaabmage
07-01-2020, 05:30 PM
Usually i can watch the ads anytime of day as much as i want....just once in awhile the ads are unavailable for short time prolly happens once every week or so cant watch vids for the day not sure how it works

Futumsh
07-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Closing, tired of threads like this.

You are not entitled to videos for elixirs. If they don't show up for you at all, either:
* You're playing on web, which does not support offer providers.
* It's a new account, not yet eligible.
* You're not eligible for offer providers due to recent bad behavior (you've had accounts banned, or shared devices with people that have).
* Your device is incompatible with offer providers in some way.
* There is no video inventory available for your area / device / etc. (noone is targeting ads at you)