PDA

View Full Version : The Imperial Valley Elite Vanity Set

Sumwon
06-26-2020, 09:15 PM
My lvl76 rogue just completed all the valley achievements and no matter what I tried, the set will not craft. I have "show craftables only checked", and the option to select the imperial valley vanity set is there, but when I select that item to craft it says I need more materials- legendary level 76 helm and vest, even though I have multiple in my inventory, there is not an option to craft.

Can a dev look into this? Thanks!

hyxx
06-26-2020, 09:41 PM
My lvl76 rogue just completed all the valley achievements and no matter what I tried, the set will not craft. I have "show craftables only checked", and the option to select the imperial valley vanity set is there, but when I select that item to craft it says I need more materials- legendary level 76 helm and vest, even though I have multiple in my inventory, there is not an option to craft.

Can a dev look into this? Thanks!have you choose the armor and helm?well i think you have to choose since you have multiple of them in inv,tap on it in crafting tables and it will show which armor or helm u wanna pick

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Sumwon
06-27-2020, 04:57 AM
Thanks, that worked. Thread closed.