PDA

View Full Version : Lvl cap lock

Naonagotek
02-13-2012, 10:13 PM
I believe this was introduced in the 56 cap but I want to reintroduce it. Lots of us do not buy x4 combos which means we have to get 100k xp. So it would be really helpful if u could still get 100k xp and the vanity armor. Please consider this sts.

Cahaun
02-13-2012, 10:17 PM
You could do it like me on SL without any elixers. It'll scar you severely and diagnose you with sleep deprivation but you'd get it! :p

Mothwing
02-13-2012, 10:20 PM
Im a little confused by what you mean. Do you want STS to "lock" the Mount Fang cap so you can get the vanity? I don't belive this ever happened in Sewers. Maybe a delay because of the release of SL, but they never "locked" it.

For those of you that don't know, the elite levels were meant to be a money maker. I don't think STS is going to stop the cap for people to get the vanity. Just my two-cents.

Swords
02-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Im a little confused by what you mean. Do you want STS to "lock" the Mount Fang cap so you can get the vanity? I don't belive this ever happened in Sewers. Maybe a delay because of the release of SL, but they never "locked" it.

For those of you that don't know, the elite levels were meant to be a money maker. I don't think STS is going to stop the cap for people to get the vanity. Just my two-cents.

Theres also a Delay since DL is gonna come out first so theres plenty of time for reaching lvl cap and they could use gold elixirs or daily ( no excuses there )

Sryyoulose
02-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Theres also a Delay since DL is gonna come out first so theres plenty of time for reaching lvl cap and they could use gold elixirs or daily ( no excuses there )

Agreed but I don't go for elite vanities anyways!

Naonagotek
02-13-2012, 11:04 PM
I didn't go for the helm and the shield, but senice the armor looks so sick on bears I would really apriciate this update
Edit: @ mawthy it nevered happened at the sewers it was just a thought. And it would be a option to turn the lock on not a requirement, and p.s. I don't have 200k lying around to buy elixirs

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 12:08 AM
I didn't go for the helm and the shield, but senice the armor looks so sick on bears I would really apriciate this update
Edit: @ mawthy it nevered happened at the sewers it was just a thought. And it would be a option to turn the lock on not a requirement, and p.s. I don't have 200k lying around to buy elixirs

I don't think STS will ever grant players the option of locking a level. That would mean i could spend however long i wanted to get the, and let me quote, VERY EXCLUSIVE VANITY ITEMS. It takes the exclusiveness out of them.

fuzzylazer
02-14-2012, 12:25 AM
STS might do this: When a new lvl cap is raised, you can choose to lvl to 66 with the normal xp but you don't get vanity armor or you lvl 100k xp and get to 66 and get the vanity armor.

Naonagotek
02-14-2012, 02:15 AM
What fuzzy said is exactly what I mean

NECROREAPER
02-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Yeah, they're never gonna do that.

OvigorothO
02-14-2012, 04:39 PM
I think a negotiation that can satisfy everyone is that every 3 lvl caps a new elite vanity set is introduced.for 56,61, and 66 then red and gold theme was relevant,maybe a blue and silver? Or black and white? Just a new perspective.people will no longer have a reason to wine about not getting an elite vanity while those who get the original vanities are not deprived of what they have earned

Appleisaac
02-14-2012, 05:31 PM
oooo i think i understand what he was trying to say... he means that you could chose to lv up to 66 (with normal xp not crazy high 100k) but if you made it there wouldnt be a vanity. or you could chose to do it the hard way and get the vanity. i think this makes sence.

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 06:15 PM
What fuzzy said is exactly what I mean

Im confused...

So it would be really helpful if u could still get 100k xp and the vanity armor. Please consider this sts.

Appleisaac
02-14-2012, 06:28 PM
i think he just wrote it in a confusing way... just read fuzzy's post. :)

Naonagotek
02-14-2012, 06:44 PM
i apoliqize for the confusion what i mean is when u reach lvl 65 it gives u the option to get 100k xp and recieve the vainty armor, or u can choose to only get blank amount of xp and go on
@ necro, could you lead me to your sources?

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Im still confused. Isn't this the system we have now?

Naonagotek
02-15-2012, 01:24 AM
If we had it now when u lvled to 55 or 60 the system would ask you if u wanted to go for the elite vainty or not. Last time I lvled a toon to 55 it never asked me this

Fyrce
02-15-2012, 01:40 AM
If you come in 15th place, you are not getting a trophy. It's called an elite item.

Mothwing
02-15-2012, 06:20 PM
If we had it now when u lvled to 55 or 60 the system would ask you if u wanted to go for the elite vainty or not. Last time I lvled a toon to 55 it never asked me this

Ok, now i get it. You want to have an option to keep going for it after the next update WITHOUT the reward? Seems pointless imo, why would you stress yourself but get no reward?

Naonagotek
02-15-2012, 07:15 PM
no lol you would get the reward aka fang armor after humania is relised

Mothwing
02-15-2012, 07:52 PM
no lol you would get the reward aka fang armor after humania is relised

Ok, that forms another problem. People could stay at that "lock" and take however long they want to get the armor. Unfair much?

Naonagotek
02-15-2012, 08:32 PM
how would that be unfair? geting 100k xp is quite a accomplishment eaither way. and new players might want to get the vaintys

Mothwing
02-15-2012, 09:41 PM
how would that be unfair? geting 100k xp is quite a accomplishment eaither way. and new players might want to get the vaintys

Because you need to make the accomplishment between updates. You're saying that the ammount of vanities should be limitless and everyone should have one. That takes the whole idea of elite out of them.

Naonagotek
02-15-2012, 11:20 PM
I see your point that you could get as many as you wanted so that should be taken into account. Getting 100k xp is elite in my book, even over a year, that's dedication and patience.

fuzzylazer
02-16-2012, 12:09 AM
oooo i think i understand what he was trying to say... he means that you could chose to lv up to 66 (with normal xp not crazy high 100k) but if you made it there wouldnt be a vanity. or you could chose to do it the hard way and get the vanity. i think this makes sence.
Thank you apple. I'm not that good at explaining things to other people. :/