PDA

View Full Version : Honor Arena LMS

umarrahim
06-27-2020, 10:00 AM
Hi,

By any chance, will it be possible to have an honor last man standing PvP? I liked the idea of last man standing where it's you vs the world.

But the current LMS isn't fair, and dead. An honor version would be awesome.

Oh, will there be lb rewards for honor Arena?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Giant bench
06-27-2020, 10:11 AM
-1000, warrior and mage wouldn’t make it in honor LMS. Rogue does to much damage.

CrystalCove
06-27-2020, 12:01 PM
Honor Guild Battles

Abhspirit
06-27-2020, 02:19 PM
Hi,

By any chance, will it be possible to have an honor last man standing PvP? I liked the idea of last man standing where it's you vs the world.

But the current LMS isn't fair, and dead. An honor version would be awesome.

Oh, will there be lb rewards for honor Arena?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Rogues will most likely win though. The chance of mage winning to close to 0%

Pxoo
06-27-2020, 05:35 PM
mages and warriors will be avoided by rogues again since they cost much more mana to kill than rogues themselves, so it most likely will end up in warriors (and mages since they take so long to kill in honor pvp) ganging down the remaining rogue together, as it was last lms. i don't see any problem for other classes there. warriors and mages can kill rogues if they play properly.

Encryptions
06-27-2020, 05:57 PM
mages and warriors will be avoided by rogues again since they cost much more mana to kill than rogues themselves, so it most likely will end up in warriors (and mages since they take so long to kill in honor pvp) ganging down the remaining rogue together, as it was last lms. i don't see any problem for other classes there. warriors and mages can kill rogues if they play properly.Would love to see a video of a skilled pvp war vs skilled pvp rogue 1v1, see who wins. Both in honor pvp place. Bet the rog will win no matter what war does.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

CrystalCove
06-27-2020, 08:03 PM
mages and warriors will be avoided by rogues again since they cost much more mana to kill than rogues themselves, so it most likely will end up in warriors (and mages since they take so long to kill in honor pvp) ganging down the remaining rogue together, as it was last lms. i don't see any problem for other classes there. warriors and mages can kill rogues if they play properly.

mana pool of rog in honor is actually high tho

goodmorningbans01
06-27-2020, 08:14 PM
just here for 10 posts, ty

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk