PDA

View Full Version : Happy valentines Everyone!

Skeletonlord
02-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Just wanted to say happy valentines to everyone!

Enjoy the day and have fun!

Buddahh
02-14-2012, 02:57 AM
Happy Valentines Day :-)

RedRyder
02-14-2012, 08:09 AM
I hatevalentines day lol.

Skeletonlord
02-14-2012, 08:20 AM
I hatevalentines day lol.

Why not? Everyone likes Valentines!

JaytB
02-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Why not? Everyone likes Valentines!

Apparently not.

adidaman
02-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Valentines day- Another poorly drawn excuse for a holiday in which the greeting card companies and flower companies wallow in their joy. They yearn for this day, in which suckers all over the world will indulge in fine candies and the most fragrant of lilies, buying everything in the world that has the words "I Love You" on it. I have a significant other, does that mean I should go out and buy her chocolates just because the greeting card company declares this date a holiday? We use this day as an excuse to spend money, yet why do we not buy our significant others flowers everyday? Why this one designated date? Corporate America, that's the answer. This, my dear skeletonlord, is why I don't like valentines day.

ninjaduck
02-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Valentines day- Another poorly drawn excuse for a holiday in which the greeting card companies and flower companies wallow in their joy. They yearn for this day, in which suckers all over the world will indulge in fine candies and the most fragrant of lilies, buying everything in the world that has the words "I Love You" on it. I have a significant other, does that mean I should go out and buy her chocolates just because the greeting card company declares this date a holiday? We use this day as an excuse to spend money, yet why do we not buy our significant others flowers everyday? Why this one designated date? Corporate America, that's the answer. This, my dear skeletonlord, is why I don't like valentines day.

Isnt this the same with all holidays?

RedRyder
02-14-2012, 08:48 AM
If it doesn't get me out of work, then it's not a holiday.

MimeRifle
02-14-2012, 08:49 AM
LOL!!

Well, for those who *do* appreciate the notion of a day to celebrate love... :love_heart: Happy Valentines Day!! :love_heart:

Fairy
02-14-2012, 09:26 AM
There is peace in my soul
For such a long awaited time
There is love in my life
A love of melody and rhyme.

Once you took hold of my heart
I knew no other could have reached
As whispered fate took my hand
To levels only you could reach.

You in my life
Will live eternally
I knew the first night we met
You were meant for me.

:love_heart: spread the love :love_heart:

:love_heart: Happy Valentine's Day :love_heart:

StompArtist
02-14-2012, 09:31 AM

I wish I was a JewHinduChristMuslimBuddhist. Imagine the sheer quantity of religious holidays to observe!

Swords
02-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I bet coltongadkins saw this chance to revive his Love campaign! Spread the love! its valentines day!

Cascade
02-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Valentine's day is alot more than the money hole it looks like...This is what Valentine's day is REALLY about--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine's_Day

Ladyviviane
02-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Ty n u 2 😊☺

Fao
02-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Happy Valentines Day! I'm sick so it kind of stinks! Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!