PDA

View Full Version : Oh Mr. C please read

javier995
02-14-2012, 02:16 AM
I will not give out the name, but it tarts with a C.

Kk here goes

So I'm chillin in B* after some pink runs, and suddenly some com (Mr.C) comes and pm's me.
Him:"Hey forum troll trololol"
Me:"Huh?"
Him:"Stfu you know what i mean trololol"
Me:"OK?"
Him:"You're a noob troll trololol"
Me:"You tell me this like i care"
Him:"Just in case you do i muted you trololol"

K so this struck me as odd. Hmm. Have i not said if you have a problem with me pm me it?

If this convo was between me and you, you can do one of two things.

1)Pm me it, and tell me off all you want.

2)Try to flame me, and comment on here.

Either of those is fine, i can really care less which one you decide to do.

Just one thing, if you can go on an alt and troll me ingame, be 'man enough' and show me who you are. You said you're my worst nightmare right? Then you must no exist :p.

Just show me who you are Mr. C, I'd like to see who exactly is my "worst nightmare".

BTW,

•I didn't call him out, otherwise i would've used his name.
•Not flaming, BC i was flamed
•Not trolling, investigating

Or any other things you think i might be doing wrong, I'm probably not. If i am, i really don't care lol :p

Just show me who you are.

Plz and ty(:

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

Zaltiar
02-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Drama, drama, we don't need more on the forums please, :)
Just because someone trolled you?
1. Mute him
2. Ignorance is bliss, my friend

One question, if he does contact you, exactly what would you do?

javier995
02-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Say ty for telling me who you are(:

BC that's all i really wanna know tbh lol

Besides, i don't mute that often. I have one person muted lol. Also, not drama, just curiosity on who would make a alt just to troll me lol.

Rittik
02-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Say ty for telling me who you are(:

BC that's all i really wanna know tbh lol

Besides, i don't mute that often. I have one person muted lol. Also, not drama, just curiosity on who would make a alt just to troll me lol.

Agreed...Its difficult to mute people easily...And why will someone come and tell such stuffs to My bro Javi?...

~Rik(Rittik)

javier995
02-14-2012, 05:55 AM
Agreed...Its difficult to mute people easily...And why will someone come and tell such stuffs to My bro Javi?...

~Rik(Rittik)

BC according to them I'm a noobs forum troll :D

People these days amaze me at the lengths they'll go just to troll someone else lol.

Meh i hope Mr. C. sees this;)

Well hope you guys have a wonderful Valentine's day with the Mrs:)

flashbackflip
02-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Drama, drama, we don't need more on the forums please, :)
Just because someone trolled you?
1. Mute him
2. Ignorance is bliss, my friend

One question, if he does contact you, exactly what would you do?

Why drama is bad? We have not much to do so a nice drama can go and amuse us lol jk

Javier is not drama-maker generally, so he may have his point and way to speak

Ardon
02-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Meh, atleast he posted in the SL section lol it's been dead here

adidaman
02-14-2012, 07:45 AM
I pity the foo who messes with Javier. -Mr. C

Kanozaki
02-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Lol Mr C , the mystery man who stole jav's heart on valentines day

javier995
02-14-2012, 11:27 AM
O he sure did, otherwise i woulbe looking for him;) lol

octavos
02-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Javier, you are more mature than that to create a flaming thread. Please, create threads that are informative and constructive. save that for PM's and let children be children.

Aculeas
02-14-2012, 11:45 AM

javier995
02-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Javier, you are more mature than that to create a flaming thread. Please, create threads that are informative and constructive. save that for PM's and let children be children.

Read op again.

He has an alt, idk who it is. This thread was made so that the person contacts me. If i knew who it was, don't you think I'd pm him? Of course i would. Idk how you see this (nor do i really care as i said in op, sorry bud), but its not a flaming thread. If it was a flame thread i would have gave out the name, which i didn't.

I am mature (i guess), which is why i asked him to contact me. I really am curious on who would make an alt just to troll me in the game, that struck me as funny.

Anyways, if you really are bothered by the children seeing this (bud no one under 13 is allowed on forums), I'll ask for a lock. Not a deleting of this thread, i still want him to see it and pm me lol. Just this way no one starts a flame war here when/if (s)he comments.

octavos
02-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Contact you to confront the issue or dropping it all together. My point being is that its a game and has to be treated as such.
and to report and mute the person in question. I have received may comments like this and to help with these issues is advertising a fight that should be avoided.
Thats why STS has many functions to report bad behavior.

If you feel wronged send a request to http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home and STS will deal with the issue.

Zaltiar
02-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Everybody love everybody. it's god darn valentines day!
Love yer fam
Love yer friends
Love yer special someone
and especially, Love them trolls!
:B

morfic
02-14-2012, 12:32 PM

D'awww! <3 you too brotha!

Happy Valentines Day!

javier995
02-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Contact you to confront the issue or dropping it all together. My point being is that its a game and has to be treated as such.
and to report and mute the person in question. I have received may comments like this and to help with these issues is advertising a fight that should be avoided.
Thats why STS has many functions to report bad behavior.

If you feel wronged send a request to http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home and STS will deal with the issue.

Chillax bud i get what you mean(: , like i said.I just want the person to contact me so i can fix whatever makes him angry at me, this way he won't troll me ingame anymore. How can i fix that ingame when he mutes me after trolling me? Lol I'd drop it, but i really want to who it is lol.

Like i said, I'm not gonna argue with this person, i just want to know why/what makes him not like me. If i wanted to argue, i would've done it ingame and leave it out of the forums.

Like i said above, i asked for a lock this way the person who told me this contacts me.

Everybody love everybody. it's god darn valentines day!
Love yer fam
Love yer friends
Love yer special someone

Didn't you hear? According to Kano, who heard from his cousin, who's gf said that her aunt's sis's daughter's friend said, that the troll took my heart on this special day :D That's why I'm looking for him/her:)