Tenacity is a guild that is driven by a few main factors:

-Quality teamates to play with
-Players with integrity to befriend and stick close to
-Fun events and PvP tournaments
-Competitive PvE through Guild Raids, gaining DKP to purchase rare items
-Generosity towards helping other players
-Organization and structure in all aspects of the guild

Here are a few of the offices we are looking to fill with outstanding players:

Recruitment/Community Officer - Someone who will actively try to recruit, handle all recruitment applications, and develop recruitment policy. Also will head up keeping community updated with what's going down. -Currently Angarcher is our Recruiter

Banking Officer - Someone who has a big stash to hold delicate pinks, shared by the guild and open to members to use. Someone who doesn't mind keeping track of which person needs which item in bank and giving it to that person. - Currently Jespo is our Banker

Event coordinator/PvP Officer - Someone who will be in charge of creating dynamicly fun events and PvP tournaments hosted by our guild but not limited to. Must make PvP tournys fun and rewarding!

Forums Officer/Community Officer - Someone who will be in charge of creating and mainting (with a small team) the forums used for our guild. Also will head up keeping community updated with what's going down. -Currently Dawninfinity is our Forum Officer and Lead Community Manager

Webpage Officer/Community Officer - Someone who can create and simple, yet quailty looking curtain page to showcase who we are and point prospectors to our application via forums. Also will head up keeping community updated with what's going down.

Information Officer - Someone who will be a knowledge base for many questions anyone might have regarding the game of Pocket Legends. Will handle all Q and A via forums. May also have a team to develop screen shots of bosses, items, etc, along with information about them.

Co-Guild leader - Someone who will not be under, but alongside me to help administrate and cast vision for the guild. Someone who will think creatively and accomplish tasks with quality. This person will be one of the previous office holders and will be selected sometime after we begin recruiting for guild members.

All officers must be lvl 45 and must have a GREAT standing in the PL community. Integrity and virtue, as well as a helping hand will be a HUGE part of this guild. We want to make PL a better community to play in and a fun, entertaining one.

If you are interested please PM me and I will interview you privately. Just because you submit an application does not mean that you are now the holder of that office, this will be carefully and patiently determined to ensure quality in our leaders. Thanks!

UPDATED NEWS:

APPLICATIONS FOR OFFICES SUBMITTED SO FAR:

Angarcher - Recruiter/Community Officer
Jespo - Guild Banking Officer
Dawninfinity - Forum Officer/Community Officer

WE NOW HAVE FORUMS UP! AND OPEN GUILD MEMBER APPLICATION! CLICK BELOW!

http://pltenacity.freeforums.org/sigbars/stlong/ssGrey/sopp/nc000000/ns0/scFFFFFF/sh0/uc000000/us0.png (http://pltenacity.freeforums.org/)

Jespo
08-02-2010, 12:58 PM
i would like recruiter/community officer or banking officer

Cshea2@live.com
08-02-2010, 02:07 PM
ill join its me resenter

Cshea2@live.com
08-02-2010, 02:13 PM
i cant find ur group

mr_ctr
08-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Hello, was just wondering what the lvl requirements for normal membera will be. Atm im only 15, but im lvling quick and im on everday... In real life im married with kids and work full time as a security guard... Didnt k ow if u wanted any information about possible members so i thought id toss that in. My IGN is Zemideus if u wish to contact me.

kavanah
08-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Hello, was just wondering what the lvl requirements for normal membera will be. Atm im only 15, but im lvling quick and im on everday... In real life im married with kids and work full time as a security guard... Didnt k ow if u wanted any information about possible members so i thought id toss that in. My IGN is Zemideus if u wish to contact me.

We haven't fully decided yet but it's a good posibility lvl 40+. We will gear one main as we can. So at 40 if we have full Isis and a Thoth item that's what you will get. Our members will be ver much encourage to keep our guild bank stocked with goodies for new members. There will be a trial period for each prospecting member. After the trial period we will vote on you and you will be able to select stuf from guild bank.

kavanah
08-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Now taking Member Application's, please read under Membership forums, our threads on Code of Conduct, our Mission Statement, and if interested, please read our Application thread TENACITY FORUMS! (http://www.pltenacity.freeforums.org)

Cascade
08-06-2010, 06:17 PM
I joined can you accept my application? Also I would like to apply for the Information Officer and If I can I would like to apply for Forum Officer to help dawn.

Flamin
08-11-2010, 04:49 PM
I would like to join, please may you tell me how? I know I don't have a level 45 yet, but I know the game well since I've been in it since April 9th. I am now playing the game quite actively.

DawnInfinity
08-11-2010, 07:23 PM
To join, just visit the link to our forums and submit an application on there. (: Thanks for your interest.

Flamin
08-15-2010, 04:03 PM
To join, just visit the link to our forums and submit an application on there. (: Thanks for your interest.

But it says that I have to be logged in to do that, and I don't have an account on Tenacity yet, Because I'm waiting for my account to be activated.

DawnInfinity
08-15-2010, 04:18 PM
But it says that I have to be logged in to do that, and I don't have an account on Tenacity yet, Because I'm waiting for my account to be activated.

I just activated your account. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Flamin
08-15-2010, 04:20 PM
I just activated your account. Sorry for the inconvenience!

ok thankyou.

DawnInfinity
08-15-2010, 04:23 PM
ok thankyou.

No problem.

Flamin
08-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Tenacity = best and most organized guild ever.

Coolstro
08-29-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey your link to your forums isn't working, added you as friend in game i'd like to join your guild

DawnInfinity
08-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Here is the link to the forums again. (http://pltenacity.freeforums.org/) Let me know if it doesn't work and if you have any questions.

Electr
08-31-2010, 03:23 AM
ok i will join the guild, i just read about the guild on your website and it sounds mad.
IGN : Electr
STR mage

Benstayeah
08-31-2010, 07:55 AM
To kavanah
Hey kavanah i like the looks of your guild and was wondering if i could join.
I was formerly the co guild leader of the merchanters guild till it was cancelled so i was maybe wondeeing the co leader spot if it isnt taken or possobly the event organizer. I play each day reguarlary and i am great at trading and selling.

DawnInfinity
08-31-2010, 08:39 AM
Just register on our website and post an application. (: Thanks for your interest guys.

GaZz
08-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Tenacity = best and most organized guild ever.

Doh! So much for good standing... Flamin=Banned (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?2718-Flamin)

A 13 year old with 9 years of gaming experience? lol?

Anyways, I digress....

Now taking Member Application's, please read under Membership forums, our threads on Code of Conduct, our Mission Statement, and if interested, please read our Application thread TENACITY FORUMS! (http://www.pltenacity.freeforums.org)

Wow! I've seen job application forms with less questions!

Good luck with your guild :)

kavanah
08-31-2010, 10:58 AM
Doh! So much for good standing... Flamin=Banned (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?2718-Flamin)

Anyways, I digress....

Yes I'm aware of flamin's dispositions and it is taken into consideration under his application to Tenacity. Thanks =)

I feel in order to provide good leaders and even members for our guild and community that there needs to be a standard held, expectations easily understood, and so forth. Thanks for good luck wishes!

Flamin
09-02-2010, 03:10 PM

Anyways, I digress....

Wow, you sure are rude. By the way I did apolligize on the chat, and I promised never to get on the forums when I'm hyper, and to never spam again.

vulgarstrike
09-02-2010, 03:14 PM
whoah look at that you're unbanned!

Flamin
09-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Yes it was only a 3 day ban. Now please stop reminding me of it, I already said that I was sorry and won't do it again.

Demonicdevyn
09-03-2010, 07:26 PM
hey kavanah i wanna join for time being im 25 atm think u can let me in cuz im ur freind lol
if so id be happy to take any of those positions pm me in game

kavanah
09-03-2010, 07:48 PM
hey kavanah i wanna join for time being im 25 atm think u can let me in cuz im ur freind lol
if so id be happy to take any of those positions pm me in game

Get back to me when you hit 45 my friend =)

Auction
09-03-2010, 07:58 PM
I challenge you to mortal combat! Quote=Fail but I've been denied with out signing up and that's professional!

jonboy
09-03-2010, 08:05 PM
That makes no sense laquint.

Buddyf97
09-04-2010, 12:51 PM
First, congratz on the hat contest! I wanna see you sport that Shield of Legends.
I would like to join the guild. If possible I would be honored to become event manager/pvp officer. I have been in twink pvp and lvl 45.

Arterra
09-05-2010, 07:41 PM
once guilds hit the game, i'll look back into this... and have another 45 guy lol (two i hope)
personally just want to have a better game experience, and maybe help out some.

DawnInfinity
09-05-2010, 08:23 PM
once guilds hit the game, i'll look back into this... and have another 45 guy lol (two i hope)

Thanks for your interest, Arterra. Hope to see you apply!

Raxie
09-06-2010, 04:52 AM
i would like to join.
i have 3 level 45s; one archer, one tank and one paladin.

Flamin
09-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Thanks for your interest, GoXu. Hope to see you apply!

GaZz
09-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Wow, you sure are rude.

How is laughing at your profile rude? I find it funny that you have 9 years of gaming experience and you're 13. What's rude about that?

By the way I did apolligize on the chat, and I promised never to get on the forums when I'm hyper, and to never spam again.

Well you're a very good boy.

/pat on head

kavanah
09-06-2010, 12:00 PM
i would like to join.
i have 3 level 45s; one archer, one tank and one paladin.

Check out our forums and sign up for an account. Then follow the instructions under the Interested in Tenacity forum. We aren't accepting members yet but we will as soon as either a) lvl 45 elite dungeons are released or b) guilds are released in game.

Raxie
09-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Check out our forums and sign up for an account. Then follow the instructions under the Interested in Tenacity forum. We aren't accepting members yet but we will as soon as either a) lvl 45 elite dungeons are released or b) guilds are released in game.
oh, ok. i'll apply as soon as harder dungeons or guilds are released, then.

Teflon
09-07-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm interested in applying. I signed up for a membership on the tenacity forums and I'm waiting to get the account activated. Once that happens, I'll fill out your form on the tenacity forums as indicated. My iGNs are viewable in my signature. Thanks!

kavanah
09-07-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm interested in applying. I signed up for a membership on the tenacity forums and I'm waiting to get the account activated. Once that happens, I'll fill out your form on the tenacity forums as indicated. My iGNs are viewable in my signature. Thanks!

Activated =)

Flamin
09-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Kavanah is the new Xanthia, it wouldn't surprise me if they were actually the same person.

kavanah
09-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Kavanah is the new Xanthia, it wouldn't surprise me if they were actually the same person.

Not familiar with that person.

Flamin
09-15-2010, 11:59 AM
He's no longer on the forums anymore, and doesn't play the game anymore, but he was really like you.

RedRyder
09-28-2010, 04:06 PM
id like to join. looks like the most organized guild out there. filling out an app now. can i be pm'd on conformation if im chosen to join?

Arterra
09-29-2010, 03:12 PM

OK even if guilds not yet in game (maybe...?) I would like to join so as to have a stable AO3 group. will look into forums now... edit this post if more info necessary...

edit registered to forums, but my email has issues (should have used my super main one but i'm paranoid lol) so waiting to get confirmation...

TwinkTastical
09-29-2010, 04:51 PM
OK even if guilds not yet in game (maybe...?) I would like to join so as to have a stable AO3 group. will look into forums now... edit this post if more info necessary...

edit registered to forums, but my email has issues (should have used my super main one but i'm paranoid lol) so waiting to get confirmation...

yay arterra!

kavanah
09-29-2010, 04:55 PM
id like to join. looks like the most organized guild out there. filling out an app now. can i be pm'd on conformation if im chosen to join?

You will enter trial membership when guilds go live. I will let all applicants know when that happens.

kavanah
09-29-2010, 04:56 PM

Yes I'm sure we will try to do some applicant runs with yall! Look forward to it. If your email doesn't go through let me know, I can possibly do it through admin.

Arterra
10-04-2010, 09:16 PM
ps something is wrong with your link... :/ image wont come up and takes too long to come up (just doesn't really)

Drewl90
10-05-2010, 11:46 AM
hi i'd like to join as well.
i've just recently filled out an application, and yeah this seems like the most organized guilds out of the rest. :)
by the way how will i be informed that i will be accepted?

kavanah
10-05-2010, 12:20 PM
All applicants will start their trial period when Guilds go in game.

juhnken773
10-11-2010, 04:47 AM
Your forum glitches. I try to register, and when ever I put in the confermation code, it says I'm wrong. I tried everything. Even capitalizes what's was needed and even put the quotations.