PDA

View Full Version : skill change on war

LegendaryLeo
06-28-2020, 02:57 AM
let heal allow some form of mana regen, so vb isnt our only alternative when we dont use vb.

Argoub
06-30-2020, 10:35 AM
Pots exist for a reason tho

LegendaryLeo
07-01-2020, 04:53 AM
Pots exist for a reason tho

in pvp to maximise skills and skill points we got to refrain from using vb at times.

Nu.exe
07-02-2020, 02:31 AM
Id rather want Jugg cd to be reduced

Leikervin
07-02-2020, 11:15 AM
Here, lemme throw you some ways to get mana in pvp
- naturally spawn(the last I've been in pvp dunno if still exist lol)
- mishi(I think they were saying about mishi adding great mana regen)
-help from teammates such as from mage or rogue
-just wait it out since there is like built in mana regen if you are out of combat

LegendaryLeo
07-03-2020, 04:22 AM
Here, lemme throw you some ways to get mana in pvp
- naturally spawn(the last I've been in pvp dunno if still exist lol)
- mishi(I think they were saying about mishi adding great mana regen)
-help from teammates such as from mage or rogue
-just wait it out since there is like built in mana regen if you are out of combat

everyone wants some mana when their in combat and dont have the above.

Mitsooos
07-03-2020, 05:27 AM
skyward smash Skill gives back mana too if you have this upgrade

LegendaryLeo
07-03-2020, 09:00 AM
skyward smash Skill gives back mana too if you have this upgrade

It doesnt give mana back, it prevents mana consumption on usage of the skill, furthermore its a chance of doing so, you dont get a net positive mana benefit.

Mitsooos
07-04-2020, 12:24 PM
All characters take from one skill only mana, the warrior why to have two ?
Me according to flameofanger great build guide for war, I see venchfull blood (optional) only usable if no mage in team.
The skills must have limitations, otherwise will be chaos in game.
Sacrifice your hor or jug And use Vb!

reyals
07-04-2020, 02:47 PM
warrior's skull axe already gives endless mana, no need even vb, in honor pvp u got enough mana regen

LegendaryLeo
07-04-2020, 10:54 PM
warrior's skull axe already gives endless mana, no need even vb, in honor pvp u got enough mana regen

tested, it gives mana yes, but in the end, even if u use ur skills slowly, it still reduces in a fight, to zero.

capeo
07-08-2020, 12:39 PM
In general I use vb since the rest of the team needs Mana too. I think it's funny how people only think of themselves. If I take Mana rogue can't, they eat Mana faster then me. If no mage around and it's a tough fight I'll use vb for the team. I drop an attack and only use axe. As long as the rogues stay close they don't need Mana and it makes a big difference. Sometimes it's not that important because your winning and can let the rogues rotate grabbing Mana. Others your getting destroyed and you get full Mana when you respawn after death. Duels wars generally don't use Mana as fast so it's not an issue. I would love it if jugg gave Mana but I seriously doubt that will be added;)