PDA

View Full Version : Compliment to devs

Freckert
06-28-2020, 03:45 AM
Hey guys i saw a lot of thread about compalining and request too devs.
I know that nothin is perfect, but they r making this game with efforts and time.
So if u just keep complaining about the economic or about the systems u better go off and not play this game.

Just think, a lot of another game that is pay2win and not as kind as this game.
Ik devs must heard to player request, but if u ask too much, devs are suck of it.
They r human also, they have limit power and patient.
And i notice that some of the active moderator is gettin low.
some of the moderator is inactive. So just use your humanity pleasee, give them some breath. Dont ask too many.

But for me this game has given me a lot of fun and friends. Sorry if there was mistaken word or what.
im just doing some appreciation to what devs has given.

Geuimau
06-28-2020, 03:49 AM
+1

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

picklewickles
06-28-2020, 03:55 AM
Hey guys i saw a lot of thread about compalining and request too devs.
I know that nothin is perfect, but they r making this game with efforts and time.
So if u just keep complaining about the economic or about the systems u better go off and not play this game.

Just think, a lot of another game that is pay2win and not as kind as this game.
Ik devs must heard to player request, but if u ask too much, devs are suck of it.
They r human also, they have limit power and patient.
And i notice that some of the active moderator is gettin low.
some of the moderator is inactive. So just use your humanity pleasee, give them some breath. Dont ask too many.

But for me this game has given me a lot of fun and friends. Sorry if there was mistaken word or what.
im just doing some appreciation to what devs has given.agreed thanks to this thread to show some appreciation

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Abhspirit
06-28-2020, 07:46 AM
agreed +111111111111

Sasamon
06-28-2020, 07:51 AM
They are nice, I like how close we are to them and how easy is talking to one.

2 thumbs up for all the work they have done, and are doing!

Susanne
06-28-2020, 09:06 AM
It goes without saying that this game has the best developers. Also the best programmer.
Just one thing, who does the voice for the minstrel?

Stephencobear
06-28-2020, 09:37 AM
It goes without saying that this game has the best developers. Also the best programmer.

Gotta be Cinco
��

Spooked
06-28-2020, 10:20 AM
You can indeed say what you want, but AL has some of the most responsive devs on the entire market.
Somethings wrong? Report it and 99% of the time you get atleast a response from an actual dev, instead of those automated bots most of the mobile games have as staff.
It would be great if StS could give either a tour around the office or some more behind the scenes stuff.

Remiem
06-29-2020, 12:06 AM
I seriously appreciate you guys for this, thank you! We know there is always room for improvement and we are totally here for all of the feedback, suggestions, and yes even complaints. But thanks for letting us know when we’re doing good too!

Mastah
06-30-2020, 11:28 AM
I agree Arcane Legend is the best MMORPG game of all time, I have played other MMORPG but I spend more time playing al, al so many interesting items that I can't get after playing more than 4th, I am very grateful for many beautiful memories and I miss when playing not sleeping and always impatiently waiting for updates and events, very happy to remember that
Thanks very much for devs and all team

PatD
06-30-2020, 12:24 PM
I am addicted to this game since 2016, This game is awesome in so many way!! A really huge thank you to all involve into making this wonderful game!!!! :chuncky::eagerness::peaceful::cheerful::smile::ad oration:

I have a feeling this is Cinco :distant:

Titanium
06-30-2020, 07:57 PM
Used to complain a lot on forum back in the day about the flawed farming system.

Just came back after 4 years of inactivity and discovering all new things.... it's mind blowing.

STS gave us everything on a silver platter.

Who complains didn't know nothing about the struggle at level 36 , 41 and 46 cap.

Well done STS !