PDA

View Full Version : noobish question

Suentous PO
02-14-2012, 04:31 PM
I see all birthday posts lately, makes me wonder when I joined. I can see the forum join date but I know my account was created earlier than that, so how do you find your join date and not forum created date?
Thx Sue

OvigorothO
02-14-2012, 04:34 PM
In game on either PL or SL go to the options tab,click spacetime nexus,in the nexus click my account,finally click purchase history and in the bottom right corner should say : Ex. Account creation date:1-1-11 (mine XD)

Bilaxman
02-14-2012, 04:39 PM
I think you can also go to your profile page in the forums and that should tell you when your account was created. It will say "Join date: xx/xx/xx". I recently joined the forums and it says I joined 12-20-10. The thing is, I joined the forums just last month.

Hope this helps!

Skeletonlord
02-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Yes, you need to go Spacetime Nexus. The nexus tells you all about your account, and all the platinum you have brought and spent. You can also modify your email and password settings.

Bilaxman is right. Go to your profile on forums and it is listed where send private message is along the side.

Mageprodigy
02-14-2012, 05:20 PM
They have said it :/

Swords
02-14-2012, 05:57 PM
Forums- By your post under you avatar it will say join date: this is when u created ur forums account on that day
In-game- go to the menu tab and to the far right theres a box, press then find spacetime necus, go to platnium or purchased history and on the bottom left theres ur join date from the day u created your in-game Account email address

Hope this helps!

Suentous PO
02-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Thx, scoobies groovie mystery has been solved.
Like Zoiks, back to the mystery machine.
Roobieroo Sue