PDA

View Full Version : Craft???

GwAng Zad
02-14-2012, 05:30 PM
what do you craft item

Naonagotek
02-14-2012, 06:53 PM
i dont know what u mean but a crafted item will have better stats than non crafted, thus more $$$. You craft a item from fh, bs, mtf.

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 10:03 PM
In order to craft an item, you must have an item level of 55, 60, or 65. The 55 items would be Mega Mage, Raid Roach, or Fury Fighter. 60 would be Charmin', Obedience, or...oh gosh...forgot the bear name >.< The 65 would be Lilith, Sanguine, or Orlok. Let me reiterate: THEY MUST BE 55, 60, OR 65!!!! Once you have any of these items, go to the forges found in "Muck Hovel", "Nuri's Hallows", or "Mount Fang Peak". Once inside the forge, check the requirements, in order to craft any item you need a recipe and a number of components. Collect all the components and revisit the forge, from there, craft the item. Mega Mage turns into Enchanted, Raid Roach turns into Customized, Fury Fighter turns into Fortified, All the Nuri sets turn into Demonic, Lilith turns into Crafted Lilith, Sanguine turns into Crafted Sanguine, and Orlok turns into Crafted Orlok. Most of the items (excluding sewers) will take on a new look and better stats.

Swampy
02-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Its sometimes easier, less time consuming and possibly cheaper just to buy in the auction than craft.

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Its sometimes easier, less time consuming and possibly cheaper just to buy in the auction than craft.

For demonic i will definetly agree, with Fang and Sewers however, thats not always the case.