PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 08:23 PM
So, i've been dreaming for my first elite vanity, and armor has appealed to me the most, but my question is can i make it living off daily/gold only? I am not a plat buyer and therefore cannot get thrasher elixirs. If it is possible, i'd love to make up a run with a few dedicated players that can run a couple hours straight say...next week? Tell me your thoughts. Thanks :)

Suentous PO
02-14-2012, 08:31 PM
YO bud, I'm gonna be helping Goofes do the same thing tonight, hit us up if your on. Also I can be of more help on the weekends by the by. If you don't see me on as Suentous look for aboynamedsue.

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 08:35 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much :) Unfortunately, i cant get on this week. Ill be more active later in the weekend.

Kaytar
02-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Ill do some runs with you just invite me :)

Swimmingstar
02-14-2012, 10:39 PM
I'll do some runs... already halfway anyway.

wvhills
02-14-2012, 11:05 PM
It depends on how much time you have to play. If we have a month til humania comes out you would have to get 25k xp a week or about 3500 xp a day. If you can get 125 a run you're looking 28 boss runs a day. That's if we have 4 more weeks. I'm thinking DL will be previewed at the first weekend of march at the developers conference and be released to beta shortly thereafter. If it's in beta 2 weeks then it will be released around mid march. I'd give us 2 weeks to play DL before humania is released so that would be end of march or first of april.

So you may have time if you really want to grind. Of course, if you plan on playing DL too then that will cut into your PL time.

(All time estimates are my own. I haven't heard STS give any type of time estimates).

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Ok, thanks Robert. And i'll be sure to hit you up Swim and Kaytar :) thanks for the feedback.

wvhills
02-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Ok, thanks Robert. And i'll be sure to hit you up Swim and Kaytar :) thanks for the feedback.

you're welcome! I renamed my bird to wvhills but haven't changed my sig yet. Haha. I'm on mostly. :)

adidaman
02-15-2012, 08:38 AM
I'll come moth. I'm at 30k exp and really wanna hit 66. Let's do it!

Mageprodigy
02-15-2012, 02:01 PM
It depends on how much time you have to play. If we have a month til humania comes out you would have to get 25k xp a week or about 3500 xp a day. If you can get 125 a run you're looking 28 boss runs a day. That's if we have 4 more weeks. I'm thinking DL will be previewed at the first weekend of march at the developers conference and be released to beta shortly thereafter. If it's in beta 2 weeks then it will be released around mid march. I'd give us 2 weeks to play DL before humania is released so that would be end of march or first of april.

So you may have time if you really want to grind. Of course, if you plan on playing DL too then that will cut into your PL time.

(All time estimates are my own. I haven't heard STS give any type of time estimates).

Nice calculation! ;)

Mothwing
02-15-2012, 06:18 PM
You can add my bear Bynd. He's like 70k in.

I don't mind using Thrashers when they're on sale, but I've run with good non-elixired teams doing bosses and still get around 9k/hour and good teams sure have beautiful skills. And I'm very pro-pink-chance :) though I seem to be running a pinkless streak. (Darn)

Haha! Me too...Haven't gotten a pink for over a month or so. And thanks so much for the support everyone. I'll be sure to add you all in-game and see if we can get together.

Econodeath
02-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Hey Moth,
shoot me a pm on when you wanna do this.
You know I'm down to burn someones eyes out with my fireworks.....
lol

Im always there for ya bud.

Swords
02-16-2012, 09:31 AM
its possible! but so much playing time

adidaman
02-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Well, I somehow managed to get 3 rep bars. At this point I'm willing to believe anything is possible :D

zappaxe
02-16-2012, 10:14 AM
Moth if you need any help just pm me ig or on forums :) I usually grind with 4x elixir groups but I'm sure you could join us. ( a couple 4x birds just rips though mobs ):cool:

-zappaxe

Sryyoulose
02-16-2012, 10:19 AM
It was hard enough to get to 65>.> I pvp to much XD

Pakax
02-16-2012, 11:36 AM
A good team of 65 can hit up to 12 k an hour in crypt (skip vamp and boss). An hour like that is hardcore tho and most cant laat more than an hour straight. Also it would need to be a 'train' with combos - takes good players who know each other and some practice. That means u can technically get 100k xp in 9 hours.

Mothwing
02-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey Moth,
shoot me a pm on when you wanna do this.
You know I'm down to burn someones eyes out with my fireworks.....
lol

Im always there for ya bud.

Aww thanks Econo :)

Moth if you need any help just pm me ig or on forums :) I usually grind with 4x elixir groups but I'm sure you could join us. ( a couple 4x birds just rips though mobs ):cool:

-zappaxe

Very true! I'll make sure to add all of you :)

A good team of 65 can hit up to 12 k an hour in crypt (skip vamp and boss). An hour like that is hardcore tho and most cant laat more than an hour straight. Also it would need to be a 'train' with combos - takes good players who know each other and some practice. That means u can technically get 100k xp in 9 hours.

Thanks for the input. I'm definetly willing to grind for hours a day if i need to. I really want that armor :)