PDA

View Full Version : Player position

Polosam
06-30-2020, 07:27 AM
When I move the actual position of my character shows 1-2 seconds later. This is happening to me the last 5 years but didn't pay too much attention. Lately I got a bit annoyed cause I die in PvP while I am behind a rock but on other phones it shows that I am still exposed in the open . Idk if this has to do with the connection or something else. Does anyone know what can I do ? (It happens both with mobile data and wifi). Ty in advance

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Faotblack
06-30-2020, 07:47 AM
What is your average ping?

Polosam
06-30-2020, 12:00 PM
170-250

Faotblack
06-30-2020, 12:02 PM
170-250

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkI think that's the problem, but I'm not sure, because many players have this kind of ping. It may be this, it may be something else, would be good if a dev can tell you.

Polosam
06-30-2020, 04:34 PM
I think that's the problem, but I'm not sure, because many players have this kind of ping. It may be this, it may be something else, would be good if a dev can tell you.I see some PvP channels on YouTube having the same ping with me but their "normal" position is correct

Polosam
07-01-2020, 04:04 AM
@Futumsh @Cinco

Wap
07-15-2020, 06:05 PM
If you mean on your screen your behind the rock but on the other screens you got pulled, it maybe just a bug. Happens to me sometimes too and I have 50-100 ping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polosam
07-16-2020, 01:45 AM
If you mean on your screen your behind the rock but on the other screens you got pulled, it maybe just a bug. Happens to me sometimes too and I have 50-100 ping.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkProbably but according to devs everything is fine :). Also it happens to me all the time. Not sometimes

Futumsh
07-16-2020, 09:15 AM
Closing. It works as it's meant to, and as it has for many years. Yes your position can be a bit off and or you can be further behind than you might expect on the server - it's a setup meant to give reasonably good results with minimal requirements on the lower end networks and devices of 10+ years ago.