PDA

View Full Version : This is very serious

kulldeepboro
06-30-2020, 10:56 AM
This year there will be pirate booty event or not ?
if no ,why ?

Avaree
06-30-2020, 11:02 AM
There was a way to exploit the booty event. Devs said no booty til it’s fixed (not word for word).

Ebereasider
06-30-2020, 11:20 AM
Here you go:

Booty event is being redesigned to not give gold but to take it away to the tune of many billions.

Let that sink in.

kulldeepboro
06-30-2020, 12:02 PM
Here you go:

damn u are the real deal bro

Lookupnabs
06-30-2020, 01:16 PM
Here you go:

what does tune to billion mean?? 😊

Overbear
06-30-2020, 01:39 PM
Here you go:

This makes me really happy, devs are working hard to fix gold inflation!

Jausa
06-30-2020, 06:32 PM
what does tune to billion mean?? [emoji4]Bump for this question. Hopefully someone kind enough clears the doubts for non native speakers

THE GOLDEN KING
06-30-2020, 06:52 PM
what does tune to billion mean?? [emoji4]

From what I can understand, instead of the event giving out gold, the event has been redesigned as a ‘Gold Sink’. Hence, why Cinco states and I quote “let that sink in”.

So I’m assuming the event is going to have something similar to that of sirspendsalot’s 10k gold chest. I don’t know though, it’s just my own theory.

So we won’t have too many billionaires in game and break the economy even more than it already is.

Again, of course I could always be wrong, so don’t take my words to heart. This is just my interpretation of what Cinco stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
06-30-2020, 07:39 PM
From what I can understand, instead of the event giving out gold, the event has been redesigned as a ‘Gold Sink’. Hence, why Cinco states and I quote “let that sink in”.

So I’m assuming the event is going to have something similar to that of sirspendsalot’s 10k gold chest. I don’t know though, it’s just my own theory.

So we won’t have too many billionaires in game and break the economy even more than it already is.

Again, of course I could always be wrong, so don’t take my words to heart. This is just my interpretation of what Cinco stated.

I agree with you. That comment was definitely a pun referring to a gold sink. Kinda curious though since he's mentioned "billions". The only stuff worth anywhere close to billions in gold are lb vanities. Hmm

Titanium
06-30-2020, 08:00 PM
I agree with you. That comment was definitely a pun referring to a gold sink. Kinda curious though since he's mentioned "billions". The only stuff worth anywhere close to billions in gold are lb vanities. Hmm

old collections worth billions nowadays.

I might have a feeling there might be chests in store which will drop any available vanity possible.

Hansdumm05
06-30-2020, 08:10 PM
This year there will be pirate booty event or not ?
if no ,why ?

I'm thinking that in the booty event Tokens and chests will drop. Tokens will be used to buy vanities, gold chest( 1k to 30k). Just a prediction btw.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-30-2020, 08:13 PM
old collections worth billions nowadays.

I might have a feeling there might be chests in store which will drop any available vanity possible.

Now this is something I can get my hands on. Although if this is true, it would be best to make the lootable ones bound to character and in a different color. So the originals keep their uniqueness and value.

Stephencobear
06-30-2020, 09:21 PM
Bump for this question. Hopefully someone kind enough clears the doubts for non native speakers

american phrase.
"to the tune of" means "this much".

to the tune of many billions is playful hyperbole to say - the event will take away billions
cheers

umarrahim
06-30-2020, 09:58 PM
A chance to drop highly valuable vanity from chests that worth 1m each is my guess.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
07-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Ppl everywhere still talk bout booty event i swear every other day there is discussion in guild about it lmao give it up alrdy booty is gone forever....well the version you remember

evgs
07-02-2020, 02:21 PM
v sad that the previous version is gone

Pinklips
07-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Well whatever it is, the rare and original vanities should never come back.. Instead it would be good if there will be chests(free to open without plats) worth 1or 2mil where we have the chance to loot arcane weapons or armors/helms

Azerothraven
07-06-2020, 04:21 AM
Here you go:

This idea isnt the only thing that gonna sink.. rip our gold!