PDA

View Full Version : Girls..

dugantale
02-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Not being mean to any of you women out there, but girls are confusing...
So my ex gf wants me back.. And the girl I like has a bf and he threatens to smoke, drink and cut him self if they dont go out.. And my ex was the one to breake up with me. So what im saying is that I am confused..

lilgangster
02-14-2012, 10:59 PM
They r really strange creatures my friend XD

dugantale
02-14-2012, 11:03 PM
They r really strange creatures my friend XD

I agree..

Jugernugett
02-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Creatures lmao

dugantale
02-14-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh my gosh wow.. Lol

Zeus
02-14-2012, 11:07 PM
The girl that wants you back, most of the time, these women, even though they may not realize it, just don't want to let you go yet. They are a bit possessive of you, hence the jealousy that follows when you move on to another girl. They don't want you, but they don't want you dating others yet either. Make sense? Either that or she realized you're a better match than her ex. In either of the scenarios, I wouldn't take her back, because who's to say that she won't leave you for the next "dugantale"?

As for the boyfriend, you should talk to him. Those types of threats are mostly idle. He sounds like he doesn't want to be alone. I mean, there are many people like that and not many people I know are actually comfortable being single at that age. Why? Society makes you think that you NEED to have a girlfriend to be happy, when in actuality you don't. He doesn't love her, I'm pretty sure, but is scared to be single again - lonely. If you want to go out of your way, I suggest you talk to him about this.

Hope this advice helped, PM me if you need any more tips and pointers.

Note: This is just based on my personal experiences and experiences with helping other people.

Artentreri
02-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Tell him to go eat a big ol' wahhburger and some french cries. If he wants to do that stupid crap then I say let him, better people find out he's like that now instead of later.

Lowlyspy
02-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Tell him to go eat a big ol' wahhburger and some french cries. If he wants to do that stupid crap then I say let him, better people find out he's like that now instead of later.
Don't forget to call whine-one-one and get a wahhmbulance.

Artentreri
02-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Good call, almost forgot. :p

Zeus
02-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Good call, almost forgot. :p

Although, judging from the poster, the poster is probably in the beginning stages of high school. We all know what went on in high school, don't we? :P

I really suspect that the dude just doesn't want to be alone.

Artentreri
02-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Although, judging from the poster, the poster is probably in the beginning stages of high school. We all know what went on in high school, don't we? :P

I really suspect that the dude just doesn't want to be alone.

Yeah that's what I figured too, so that's why I know the kid's just trying to get attention by being a rebel. Hardxcore.

Zeus
02-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Yeah that's what I figured too, so that's why I know the kid's just trying to get attention by being a rebel. Hardxcore.

Ah, I see! Haha, lmao! Yeah, people like that irk me, but for the fear that one of them actually may be serious, I tend to reason with them on first attempt. I'll thank you later when I get my thanks back! :)

dugantale
02-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Ps guys its not highschool, its ninth grade so junior high, lol and he is clingy and and doesnt let her have her space, so umya jr high drama...

Zeus
02-15-2012, 12:00 AM
Ps guys its not highschool, its ninth grade so junior high, lol and he is clingy and and doesnt let her have her space, so umya jr high drama...

9th grade is considered high school is most states, bud. :) Hope you figure everything out though :)

maneatingtree
02-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Girls are awesome specially on valentines day-night

Zeus
02-15-2012, 12:06 AM

LMAO, I can agree with you on that. :P

dugantale
02-15-2012, 12:24 AM

Wow wow I didnt need to know that bro lmao and in my state high school doesnt start tell 10th grade..

Sryyoulose
02-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Well this is funny because... I kinda had the same problem... Society says having a girlfriend is all that however! A lot of girls until past college use guys to be friends with benefits... Just watch out for these types of girls as a lot of them don't even realize that until they break up >.>
Bottom line
Yes girls are WiErD! but us guys have our moments...
And valentines day-night I almost fell over laughing >.>
Ita not the same for some of use who have school tomorrow =(

dugantale
02-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Well this is funny because... I kinda had the same problem... Society says having a girlfriend is all that however! A lot of girls until past college use guys to be friends with benefits... Just watch out for these types of girls as a lot of them don't even realize that until they break up >.>
Bottom line
Ita not the same for some of use who have school tomorrow =(
Ya haha :)

plmafiaboss
02-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Bottom line
Ita not the same for some of use who have school tomorrow =(some of us. Then there's the others :p

Tvis
02-15-2012, 01:13 AM
The girl that wants you back, most of the time, these women, even though they may not realize it, just don't want to let you go yet. They are a bit possessive of you, hence the jealousy that follows when you move on to another girl. They don't want you, but they don't want you dating others yet either. Make sense? Either that or she realized you're a better match than her ex. In either of the scenarios, I wouldn't take her back, because who's to say that she won't leave you for the next "dugantale"?

As for the boyfriend, you should talk to him. Those types of threats are mostly idle. He sounds like he doesn't want to be alone. I mean, there are many people like that and not many people I know are actually comfortable being single at that age. Why? Society makes you think that you NEED to have a girlfriend to be happy, when in actuality you don't. He doesn't love her, I'm pretty sure, but is scared to be single again - lonely. If you want to go out of your way, I suggest you talk to him about this.

Hope this advice helped, PM me if you need any more tips and pointers.

Note: This is just based on my personal experiences and experiences with helping other people.

This is probably the most accurate scenario with women, my friend.

TYRANTO
02-15-2012, 01:20 AM
hahahaha

Aquilasoul
02-15-2012, 01:26 AM
"So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last." :love_heart:

OverkillED
02-15-2012, 05:40 AM
THEY EVIL! XD
Jk
Girls can be the blessing or bane of someone's life if it works out well.

Crunchee
02-15-2012, 06:18 AM
Boys and men...from what my teacher told me, they don't usually share their feelings with others, and keep all their fears and worries to themselves, and always pretend to be cool. They enjoy boasting their success. According to a recent research on how males and females behave, males have shorter life expectancies because they don't chat that much with the others like females do. While the females are sharing their feelings and telling their problems to their friends, they are usually finding a way to solve those problems, that's why a solution usually comes out when the conversation is over. But boys, nah :fox: They don't talk much.

Also, the part of the brain which controls language matures faster in girls than in boys. This is a fact. That's why girls learn language much faster than boys at early age, that's why girls talk much more than boys when they grow up, and that's why boys have shorter life expectancies...

darkmagesun
02-15-2012, 06:52 AM
o girls....

Anishavie
02-15-2012, 07:10 AM
Boys and men...from what my teacher told me, they don't usually share their feelings with others, and keep all their fears and worries to themselves, and always pretend to be cool. They enjoy boasting their success. According to a recent research on how males and females behave, males have shorter life expectancies because they don't chat that much with the others like females do. While the females are sharing their feelings and telling their problems to their friends, they are usually finding a way to solve those problems, that's why a solution usually comes out when the conversation is over. But boys, nah :fox: They don't talk much.

Also, the part of the brain which controls language matures faster in girls than in boys. This is a fact. That's why girls learn language much faster than boys at early age, that's why girls talk much more than boys when they grow up, and that's why boys have shorter life expectancies...

NOOOOOOOO!!!
I don't want to die

adidaman
02-15-2012, 07:25 AM
Just remember they mean the opposite of most things they say, it'll help. For example- "Hey sweety can I go out with the guys today? Her- "Sure." Translation- "You're a jerk for wanting to leave."

dugantale
02-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Just remember they mean the opposite of most things they say, it'll help. For example- "Hey sweety can I go out with the guys today? Her- "Sure." Translation- "You're a jerk for wanting to leave."

Hmmm girls r confusing!! I DONT WAN TO DIE BEFORE MY WIFE SAD!! :(

adidaman
02-15-2012, 08:34 AM
Tell me about it bro. If there was a book on women it would be a 35 series encyclopedia.

dugantale
02-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Tell me about it bro. If there was a book on women it would be a 35 series encyclopedia.

I agree, lol wow thanks for the help guys!!

StompArtist
02-15-2012, 09:14 AM
Not being mean to any of you women out there, but girls are confusing...
So my ex gf wants me back.. And the girl I like has a bf and he threatens to smoke, drink and cut him self if they dont go out.. And my ex was the one to breake up with me. So what im saying is that I am confused..

Get rid of both of them and find yourself another one. Do not attempt to understand irrational behavior, you will fail if you are a rational being.

Well, that is what I would do, anyways.

Swords
02-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Girls are a strange gender! Its just their emotions telling them what to do and how they feel in their heart

Fao
02-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I have to totally agree with you! I am confused too, but there is this girl I really like... No joke! I think she is really pretty, but people think it is weird because she is two grades lower than me, but I don't care!

Crunchee
02-15-2012, 10:12 AM
Girls are a strange gender! Its just their emotions telling them what to do and how they feel in their heart

No you are wrong! Boys and girls all follow what their emotions tell them.

From your post, I know that:
1. You are a boy
2. You feel strange at how girls behave
3. You feel strange so you made this post

Conclusion: You (a boy) made this post because you feel strange and you decided to make this post because your emotion told you to.

:fox:

Artentreri
02-15-2012, 10:34 AM
No you are wrong! Boys and girls all follow what their emotions tell them.

From your post, I know that:
1. You are a boy
2. You feel strange at how girls behave
3. You feel strange so you made this post

Conclusion: You (a boy) made this post because you feel strange and you decided to make this post because your emotion told you to.

:fox:

Good call. :p

dugantale
02-15-2012, 09:32 PM
I have to totally agree with you! I am confused too, but there is this girl I really like... No joke! I think she is really pretty, but people think it is weird because she is two grades lower than me, but I don't care!

Age is just a number :)

Artentreri
02-15-2012, 10:28 PM
Age is just a number :)

Not always true.

Artentreri
02-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Just some friendly advice bud.

MimeRifle
02-17-2012, 02:41 PM
"Whine-one-one", "Whaaaaambulance", "Whaaaaaamburger and french cries"... LMAO!!!!!

*sigh* Yup... girls... mysterious to say the least. They'll drive you crazy, but who wants to live life THAT sane anyway?? :smiley_simmons:

dugantale
02-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Lol I guess

-_-Legiito
02-17-2012, 07:59 PM
I like girls.

adidaman
02-17-2012, 08:14 PM
I like girls.

Thank you for your shining contribution to this thread. That changed my outlook on life. Stop. Post. Boosting.
Thanks

OvigorothO
02-17-2012, 08:47 PM

Also, the part of the brain which controls language matures faster in girls than in boys. This is a fact. That's why girls learn language much faster than boys at early age, that's why girls talk much more than boys when they grow up, and that's why boys have shorter life expectancies...wow....thats deep XD

plmafiaboss
02-17-2012, 11:26 PM
I like girls.

Thank you for your shining contribution to this thread. That changed my outlook on life. Stop. Post. Boosting.
Thankslmfao

Artentreri
02-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Anyway, back on topic, how'd it go Dugan?

soniccloud
02-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Girls are weird in some ways!

Firead
02-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Hey folks,

Just popping in to remind you to stay on topic and appropriate; we had to clean up a derailment that was not appropriate for the forums.

Thanks!

Firéad