I really need someone to confirm if it was on the dotd already

youngSWi
02-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Yes I saw it day after headphones

~youngSWi~

Ambrogino
02-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Yes I saw it day after headphones

~youngSWi~ Thank you for this confirmation good sir. I will now take action using the information you provided. You've done me a great service bud. Here take this as a token tof my gratitude +1, i didnt really +1 you because im on the app and dont think i can do that but its the though that counts right? Well look at me writing a story! I always catch my self doing this my grandpa tells me when i was a kid he use to play stick ball.

Wretch
02-15-2012, 01:10 AM
I guess my dotd is broken.... I've had 100 stimpacks and thrasher punch last 3 days.... Even counted it down and watched the timer change from 1 hour left to 23:50 left... Item same....

Meh oh well... Guess I miss out this year no worries

Aquilasoul
02-15-2012, 01:13 AM
I want eye patch _jubei chanhttp://p-images.veoh.com/image.out?imageId=media-v14209662PYXS2rgN1213560258.jpg

Tvis
02-15-2012, 01:14 AM
I guess my dotd is broken.... I've had 100 stimpacks and thrasher punch last 3 days.... Even counted it down and watched the timer change from 1 hour left to 23:50 left... Item same....

My laptop DotD isn't so accurate, but the portable devices are. Check out the difference if you get a chance!

Wretch
02-15-2012, 01:27 AM

My laptop DotD isn't so accurate, but the portable devices are. Check out the difference if you get a chance!

Check that thumb for dame bramage!

Only have the portable Travis! You know that! Not terribly worried except I'm out of town for work on valentines night without the wife!

Great to hear from you! Hope school is going well! Hope to catch you sooner than this last stint lol!

/thread unhijacked

Fyrce
02-15-2012, 01:34 AM
Actually I think the DotD counter is weird. I've noticed before that it'll be a new DotD and say that it's got 23hours left, but when I log on like 5 hours later, it'll be a diff DotD.

Knowing this, I actually checked DotD every 7-10 hours, sort of ignoring the timer. I did miss one -- the headphones --because I wasn't sure about purchasing it and sure enough, I noticed that when I logged on next, less than 12 hours later, it was a different DotD.

I was hoping Valentine's would not stop on the day right after Valentine's and that maybe each DotD would appear twice. But anyways, as a warning, DotD isn't always what the clock says and sometimes it's longer than what the clock says and sometimes a new DotD will say 6 hours but when you check after 6 hours, it'll say 23 hours...

DotD is weird.

Wretch
02-15-2012, 01:48 AM
You are absolutely correct fyrce!

But even still on my 2? Year old 16g 3GS that is still running flawlessly to my knowledge!

I have seen the counter say 15+ hours left on one item, switch chars, and another item shows....

Knowing all thisand EXPECTING this.. I have forced closed, reinstalled, switched chars, etc.... And still have had the same dotd...

Side note: I apologize if I appear I am ranting... I am not! In fact I am in no way whatsoever upset... Just stating what I am experiencing at this time!

Sorry for the long post! Goodnight everyone! Hope you actually got to spend Valentines day with your loved one(s)<-small rant!

JaytB
02-15-2012, 05:07 AM
As noted here, something is definitely off with that dotd timer. It probably has to do something with different time zones or something, but I've seen the same weird behavior as mentioned here... An item shows 20+hours left, and disappears in the next couple of hours. Weird stuff...

Samhayne
02-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Forwarding this thread on to the QA ninjas to take a deeper look.

Sryyoulose
02-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Forwarding this thread on to the QA ninjas to take a deeper look.
Thanks Sam!
I would like to add sometimes while I watch my DoTD timer wait for It to run down and log off and back in the same one is there... It can get annoying sometimes when I wait just for DoTD to expire to see next one >.>