PDA

View Full Version : What could make honor pvp better?

Banana101
06-30-2020, 05:00 PM
Honor pvp haste set.
Pet customization.
Honor pvp feels pretty balanced and everyone seems to be enjoying it. I think people would love to use their pets in honor pvp and increase the skill level up a notch with 200% speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vearnis
06-30-2020, 05:02 PM
What about pet with "+ .... primary stat" as hb?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Encryptions
06-30-2020, 05:13 PM
Make it where tanks are.... real tanks.

Banana101
06-30-2020, 07:04 PM
Make it where tanks are.... real tanks.

Learn to time your jugg and heal and tanks are a real class.

Vearnis
06-30-2020, 07:13 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTanks need rework.

Roycedamagnet
06-30-2020, 07:28 PM
Tanks need rework.

In whar aspect?

Vearnis
06-30-2020, 07:35 PM
In whar aspect?Honor pvp gear, tank is weak lol

Titanium
06-30-2020, 07:48 PM
Honor pvp haste set. NO

Pet customization. HELL NAW

It works at it is.

Everything is fine with HONOR PVP.

Who has complains, check the other pvp environments.

Encryptions
06-30-2020, 08:41 PM

How about you try and play as a tank class then get 1 shot by a rogue? Tanks defense is so bad right now that even rogues are asking for him to get buffed in the feedback thread. That's bad. Normally its the rogues begging for wars to get nerfed.
Here is what the word tank means..
A tank is a character whose primary role is to absorb damage and prevent others from being attacked. Tanks are "meatshields", so to speak, putting themselves between the mobs and the more vulnerable party members.

We are supposed to be meat shields for our team, not free kills to the enemy team.

EpicX
06-30-2020, 10:19 PM
Honor pvp haste set.
Pet customization.
Honor pvp feels pretty balanced and everyone seems to be enjoying it. I think people would love to use their pets in honor pvp and increase the skill level up a notch with 200% speed.

No to pet customization

Maybe a little boost of speed but not 200%

Skolking
07-01-2020, 02:57 AM
I tested it without jugg charged aim and piercer kills tanks, and thats not supposed to happen cause some times it dosent kill rogues and mages, so they need more amour

Giaz Doom
07-01-2020, 04:37 AM
i think new pets must be (not arcane or myth ones )
Haste musn't me

Remiem
07-01-2020, 07:31 AM
Constructive feedback and respectful disagreement: YES.
Insulting others' PvP skills: NO.

:) Keep it friendly and civil please!

Willl
07-01-2020, 08:30 AM
No to all
No to speed set
No to slotting pets
No to any buff class, mages dont complain that must be stronger (the class would need more dmg) so do the same.

Honor pvp is fine as it is

Pxoo
07-01-2020, 10:26 AM
How about you try and play as a tank class then get 1 shot by a rogue? Tanks defense is so bad right now that even rogues are asking for him to get buffed in the feedback thread. That's bad. Normally its the rogues begging for wars to get nerfed.
Here is what the word tank means..
A tank is a character whose primary role is to absorb damage and prevent others from being attacked. Tanks are "meatshields", so to speak, putting themselves between the mobs and the more vulnerable party members.

We are supposed to be meat shields for our team, not free kills to the enemy team.what the word tank means is irrelevant in al, there are no tanks, only warriors

Flamesofanger
07-01-2020, 10:37 AM
No to all
No to speed set
No to slotting pets
No to any buff class, mages dont complain that must be stronger (the class would need more dmg) so do the same.

Honor pvp is fine as it is

This. I 100% agree, honor PvP is meant to test your skills, strategies and teamwork.

Formature
07-01-2020, 11:18 AM
Honor pvp haste set.
Pet customization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthe biggest problem is that if they start adding more things in honor pvp sts will find a way to put something in which they make money and destroy honor pvp like they did by putting awak gem in normal pvp...

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

07-01-2020, 11:20 AM
I disagree with adding 200% speed in honor, I mean its honor pvp after all. If you want the normal pace then go to tdm or ctf where you can use gears. Honor pvp is perfect at the moment, maybe just buff the warrior class so they can tank more and maybe add more pets. Nonetheless, its perfect the pvp mode I've been wanting and waiting for.

Xyv.io
07-01-2020, 02:08 PM
Please definitely don't give 200% speed to honor PvP cuz then people with yellow ping will suffer ping delays. With 25% speed the delay is very less and it's playable. Really do not add 200% speed in it tysm. @Remiem

Nu.exe
07-02-2020, 01:47 AM
Agree that warriors should be buffed jugg cd is too long and wars are so useless against rogues. Same hp but only a bit higher armor, even if I time jugg and heal wars cant do anything.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Significant armor Increase tuned for all classes (not the 24 armor we currently have). Dmg or Health would also be tweaked to compensate for the armor change.

Currently, skill armor debuffs; Axe, Shadow pierce, Aim shot, and skill armor buffs; Gale, along with armor passive are deemed useless upgrades, or not an option.

Basically the armor stat is constant. Only Dmg and Hp are considered, which leaves us with less variety of strategies.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk