PDA

View Full Version : beware of "heyyyyyyy"

hamhocks
02-15-2012, 06:26 AM
Dear players, please be weary of "heyyyyyyy " as she is attempting to scam players by claiming she is able to double your items. In order for this to work you must "lend" her the item so sh can duplicate it. Of course this is not possible. She also will claim to sell you items at absurdly low prices. In order for the transaction to work she will claim you must first give her the creds. My hopes is that if anyone is aware of this player's main, please let us know so we can watch out for that player as well. Good luck and happy leveling. -ham

Rittik
02-15-2012, 06:28 AM
For this stuffs there is a Report button bro...Calling out players names on forum is heavily Frowned upon...If not you can write to the Supports..they Will do Everything ASAP

JaytB
02-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I agree that people need to be warned about these type of scams. But, as Rittik already stated, nothing good comes from calling people out on the forum by publishing their IGN. There are always 2 sides to a story, and if you feel wronged in any way, contact support instead :)

adidaman
02-15-2012, 07:10 AM
I agree that people need to be warned about these type of scams. But, as Rittik already stated, nothing good comes from calling people out on the forum by publishing their IGN. There are always 2 sides to a story, and if you feel wronged in any way, contact support instead :)

Yeah, because "doubling items" is actually possible and she's a dev in disguise o.o.. Sometimes, there's not two sides to a story, people just try and scam. I like your faith in humanity though, really wish I had some..

Cahaun
02-15-2012, 07:48 AM

Yeah, because "doubling items" is actually possible and she's a dev in disguise o.o.. Sometimes, there's not two sides to a story, people just try and scam. I like your faith in humanity though, really wish I had some..
You give RandomName Broken Sword
RandomName: Suprise! I'm Flip!
RandomName gives you Broken Sword
RandomName gives you Broken Sword

JaytB
02-15-2012, 08:20 AM

Gotta have faith bro ;)

Samhayne
02-15-2012, 08:56 AM
For this stuffs there is a Report button bro...Calling out players names on forum is heavily Frowned upon...If not you can write to the Supports..they Will do Everything ASAP

Pretty much what Rittik said.

Thread closed.