PDA

View Full Version : New here and need help D:

Noobasauras
02-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Does anyone here have a demonic glyph mace I can buy?

I have the:
Demonic Helmet
Demonic Armor
L60 Strongmans buckler shield and recipe (Too hard to craft :(

Just need the Demonic glyph mace, can someone please trade me one or sell me one? D:

Skeletonlord
02-15-2012, 06:58 AM
welcome to the forums Noobasauras! Please introduce yourself here when you can: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?12-PL-New-Players

Just click make a new thread and there you go! If you have any questions please ask me.

Noobasauras
02-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Do I have to introduce myself? >.>

Skeletonlord
02-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Do I have to introduce myself? >.>

No you don't have to.

Edit: You may want to start thanking people. This will build up your reputation yourself as well. Each green bar represents your reputation.

Thanking posts can be found in the bottom left corner of a post.

Fao
02-15-2012, 09:08 AM
You don't have to, but if you want a warm welcome then you should, hope you are and will have a great time with us!

Noobasauras
02-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Ok I will make one and I tanked you :)

Also any of you guys have a Demonic Glyph mace? D:

zappaxe
02-15-2012, 09:27 AM
WOW! I just deleted a char named noobasauras! Hahahaha. :p

Swords
02-15-2012, 09:33 AM
next time u should post a selling thread in the pl market section

Skeletonlord
02-15-2012, 09:53 AM
next time u should post a selling thread in the pl market section

Yes this is a valuable tip. Go to the Pl traders Market section when you are buying things.
1. You get a better response to the community.
2. The quicker you get what you want.

wvhills
02-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Jeez, lay off guys. He says he's new and just wants to buy an item. You guys are giving him grief over introducing himself, procedures on thanking people, and telling him he posted in the wrong section.

Noobasauras, welcome to the community! I was looking for a demonic mace in CS yesterday myself and couldn't find one.
They're really hard to craft so I don't see many more becoming available. :(
If you're planning on leveling up I'd suggest selling the demonic equips you have now and buying level 61 "of the dead" strength items and use those until you get to 65. You can then buy level 65 "of the dead" or Orlok equips (Orlok is what makes the str set). If you plan on locking xp and staying at level 60 then keep looking for the demonic mace! I just wouldn't recommend shelling out tons of gold on a mace you're going to use for a week then look to get rid of when you get to 65 and want to upgrade.

Good luck in whatever you decide!