PDA

View Full Version : Is this loading normal? PL and SL

aralalulith
02-15-2012, 08:42 AM
I can play Pocket Legends and Star Legends in my laptop.
But the start up loading of Pocket Legends is driving me crazy.:uncomfortableness:

I can start up Star Legends in less than 30sec, and get to the login screen. The loading % is really quick,
As fast as in my phone.
But for Pocket Legends, it sometimes took more than 20minute to load from 34% to 100%, then only get to the login screen. It happens whenever i start / restart PL everytime!

Is this normal? or just me having this problem.. Both loads very fast in my phone anyway.

Tried uninstall / reinstall chrome v15, 17, and now using 18. All same, i can play, just it loads too slow!

Any help would be appreciate :)

*okay i checked with the java console.
-in star legends, the nacl000.pak is stored and retrieve in local cache.
-in pocket legends, it downloads the nacl000.pak from the internet, 34% to 100%
stated 'Partial Content' at the status

aralalulith
03-14-2012, 11:01 AM
crap! After they update the client of star legends today, star legends is having same problem as well! Can't play with my bro who is using the ipad
gonna quit star legend soon, as i did with pocket legend :grumpy:

Magic Matt
03-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Sorry to say this does appear normal, yes. I'm having the same issue. I'm just trying it on a completely different machine now in case it was my computer as had been suggested in my thread, but it's doing the same on that one too.

aralalulith
03-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Yes i tried that on a linux platform, same things happen. I suspect it's the client size is too big and chrome rejects to store it.
Star Legends was fine until the release the latest patch with increased size. It's screwed as PL now :highly_amused: