PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Lb Improvements

Ilove_Poopoo
07-01-2020, 06:45 AM
First of all, let us all aplaude ourselves for grinding endlessly, and making friends throughout the process.

It was fun, however it could be improved:

- Adding Overall seasonal rewards; I don't see why not, it would spice things up a bit, and this currently exist for other lbs.

Seasonal options; When a character is made within the season, it has options to either be eligible to participate in the lb or not. If they chose to be eligible, then these changes below are considered, otherwise not.

- Removing flag/pvp aps; Yes, dummy farming and flagging pointlessly for the sake of aps are unecessary.

- Family aps; When a seasonal character is made, family aps done within the season are the only ones granted (and not those who completed them priorly).

- Seasonal players zoning; Only seasonal players could join one another in any pve/pvp zone. This reduces or prevents boosting, or having the advantage of having connections.

Anymore improvements or changes are appreciated...

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
07-01-2020, 06:48 AM
Good suggestions, but I think you should've made the thread a bit before season started.

It's always bad when they change things after a season started, maybe if they do this in the first few days it wouldn't matter much, but if they make these changes mid-season, imagine the drama.

Sophiaaaa
07-01-2020, 06:59 AM
-Adding Overall seasonal rewards
+1
Seasonal options
+1

Removing flag/pvp aps
-1; AL is composed of two types of game play PVE and PVE. Removing the APS for PVP aps is unfair to previous players and would deprive people of some easy aps.

Family aps
These are really reasonable and you have ample time/opportunity to do them with the 2x XP events.

Seasonal players zoning
I don't know about other people's experiences, but once we were 2/3rds of the way into season I found it very hard to find other seasonal players to play with. Most of my aps were done with normal chars.
No need to discriminate between season/non-season people it doesn't really further the game playing experience.

Sip_Tea
07-01-2020, 07:06 AM
Best is just to let it go.
Because of corona a lot more players got more free time, slowly but surely people's old routines are returning and most will be more busy.
Seasonal was just here to fill the gap of boredom and thus indirectly stopping players from going on forums and complaining even more.

Priormage
07-01-2020, 07:11 AM
+1............