PDA

View Full Version : Preview 7/1/2020 | Ranked PvP, Future Plans, and Forum Fun

Remiem
07-01-2020, 07:19 AM

Honor PvP Update!

I must say...We knew you all were PvP LEGENDS, but the participation and feedback for the Honor PvP Public Test really blew us away. Thank you to everyone that really brought their best to Honor PvP this week and took the time to visit with us in the forums to share your ideas for the system.

We've been busy at work reviewing and considering each one, so you can expect to see ongoing improvements for that over time. This week, Ranked PvP is set to arrive in Arlor, with options to participate in leaderboards for both Standard and Honor PvP.

Beach Blanket Burglar still on the loose!

The Beach Blanket Burglar event continues for one more week. You have until 7/9 to hunt that pesky shark and collect your favorite beachy vanity looks! If you already picked up your favorite, show off a SS in the forums of you, or with your friends. We want to see!

Coming Up Next: Arlor Racing + Occupy Windmoore

Is it just me...or have there been an excess of dirty, rotten thieves in Arlor lately? Not long after we scare Captain Flotsam away are we set to see Jarl Gruwald make his return. That's right! The Occupy Windmoore event returns soon, with a new collection of furnishings and other goodies to collect. Keep an eye out for more on that in future previews.

We're also putting the finishing touches on the player Racing system, which we're so excited to show off! Polish off your speed sets* because we'll have some fun planned around that soon too.

*Note: Speed sets, elixirs, etc. do not actually help you in the racing system. :P Just having fun!

Forum Fun!

It's been a while since we had a good old fashioned forum contest! I've got some ideas brewing and can't wait to have some community fun here in my favorite place. While I'm working on the details, I'd love to hear--what has been your favorite community contest? What are some ideas you've have that you'd like to see?

More on this in the coming days!

Encryptions
07-01-2020, 11:06 AM
Please buff warrior defense before ranked comes.

PatD
07-01-2020, 11:13 AM
Thx for everything :))

For honor PVP rank i really think you should do some kind of team award kill and death, or else i dont see any reason to go there as a warrior, as we gonna harvest only death and no kill, if kill and death are count the same way as usual only rogue will use this mode.

Scll
07-01-2020, 11:14 AM
Vrooooooooooom

Hel
07-01-2020, 11:28 AM

Honor PvP Update!

I must say...We knew you all were PvP LEGENDS, but the participation and feedback for the Honor PvP Public Test really blew us away. Thank you to everyone that really brought their best to Honor PvP this week and took the time to visit with us in the forums to share your ideas for the system.

We've been busy at work reviewing and considering each one, so you can expect to see ongoing improvements for that over time. This week, Ranked PvP is set to arrive in Arlor, with options to participate in leaderboards for both Standard and Honor PvP.

Beach Blanket Burglar still on the loose!

The Beach Blanket Burglar event continues for one more week. You have until 7/9 to hunt that pesky shark and collect your favorite beachy vanity looks! If you already picked up your favorite, show off a SS in the forums of you, or with your friends. We want to see!

Coming Up Next: Arlor Racing + Occupy Windmoore

Is it just me...or have there been an excess of dirty, rotten thieves in Arlor lately? Not long after we scare Captain Flotsam away are we set to see Jarl Gruwald make his return. That's right! The Occupy Windmoore event returns soon, with a new collection of furnishings and other goodies to collect. Keep an eye out for more on that in future previews.

We're also putting the finishing touches on the player Racing system, which we're so excited to show off! Polish off your speed sets* because we'll have some fun planned around that soon too.

*Note: Speed sets, elixirs, etc. do not actually help you in the racing system. [emoji14] Just having fun!

Forum Fun!

It's been a while since we had a good old fashioned forum contest! I've got some ideas brewing and can't wait to have some community fun here in my favorite place. While I'm working on the details, I'd love to hear--what has been your favorite community contest? What are some ideas you've have that you'd like to see?

OP, cant wait for honor ranked :).

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

Willl
07-01-2020, 11:44 AM

For honor PVP rank i really think you should do some kind of team award kill and death, or else i dont see any reason to go there as a warrior, as we gonna harvest only death and no kill, if kill and death are count the same way as usual only rogue will use this mode.

It will be class based rank system so you will compete kills still with warriors, if you stay more alive during match you will have higher possibilities to gain kills, but still you will not need to compete your kills with rogues who actually gets more kills.
So the rank system is fair (at least the honor one).

Willl
07-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Remi can we have honor tdm map weekly rotation? 1 week blood beach other week trulle forest? Ty for reading :)

Hel
07-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Remi can we have honor tdm map weekly rotation? 1 week blood beach other week trulle forest? Ty for reading :)+1 good idea

Marosok
07-01-2020, 11:55 AM
3, 2, 1, GO! :)
Thanks

Anehazaz
07-01-2020, 12:00 PM
Forum Fun!

Has to be Kalizzaas Tour of Arlor Contest
I was unable to take part for all but I know everyone had fun and of course the exclusive vanity to the participants who completed gave added incentive.

Exposed
07-01-2020, 12:08 PM
no more buffs for warriors lol they do not need more armour haha

Laezeo
07-01-2020, 12:25 PM
I was unable to take part for all but I know everyone had fun and of course the exclusive vanity to the participants who completed gave added incentive.

It is very been a while since last forum contest happened in AL. It was cap (46) when that happened “Tour of Arlor”. But can anyone tell me what are all the forum contest that had happened in the past. Thank you

dreyu
07-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Dear devs. Its bllurle power comonity. Ty fot al.but why from 8years old u dond us bbreath we mages going broking ur game plan. On thia sesson make for us ultra killa rokmgs we cant do mothong ehy peoples out from there. Couse rogs cant give us chance. Im op statst mage die 1shot nice op but ur that pvp on 1week maks

Отправлено с моего SM-A605FN через Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-01-2020, 12:43 PM

Ranked PvP is one of each class per team, so if only rogues use it, noone uses it =P Also, kills / deaths are not relevant for ranking anyway.

Laezeo
07-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Dear devs. Its bllurle power comonity. Ty fot al.but why from 8years old u dond us bbreath we mages going broking ur game plan. On thia sesson make for us ultra killa rokmgs we cant do mothong ehy peoples out from there. Couse rogs cant give us chance. Im op statst mage die 1shot nice op but ur that pvp on 1week maks

Отправлено с моего SM-A605FN через Tapatalk

Dear Devs. It is “bllurle” power community. Thank you for all of that. It’s been 8 years since but we “mages” are going nothing with the game plan. On this session make us “mages” ultra kill rogue. We cannot do nothing but rogue out there killing us like a rat because rogue can’t give us nothing. I’m op stats mage but I die with one shot.

Nabkro
07-01-2020, 12:52 PM
I would love to see another Tour around Arlor community contest. The one that granted everyone who participated the elite runners vanity

Overbear
07-01-2020, 12:54 PM
Hopefully this ranked will be similar to an ELO system or such. Would be cool to see different divisions which hold different rewards. I miss forum contests and such :/ they were fun. Look forward to seeing how Racing works!

Willl
07-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Ranked PvP is one of each class per team, so if only rogues use it, noone uses it =P Also, kills / deaths are not relevant for ranking anyway.

So ranking lb system is team based, on matches won? Not on kills?

Willl
07-01-2020, 01:00 PM
I would love to see another Tour around Arlor community contest. The one that granted everyone who participated the elite runners vanity

Agree +1 i d like to see it coming back

Pxoo
07-01-2020, 01:08 PM
any news regarding battle royale/last legend standing mode and an honor mode for it? a leaderboard for that maybe?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Tjsnake
07-01-2020, 01:13 PM
Encryption warriors are perfectly fine i have seen warriors 1v1 killing rogues in honor and mages too

Axalan
07-01-2020, 01:17 PM
lot to look forward to :)
and itching for the housing event already :)'

Dandremic
07-01-2020, 01:32 PM
ayeeeee lets gooooo im rdy

Alfabeast
07-01-2020, 01:44 PM
Ranked PvP is one of each class per team, so if only rogues use it, noone uses it =P Also, kills / deaths are not relevant for ranking anyway.Awsome

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

|Ares|
07-01-2020, 01:47 PM
Old Elite Journeyman and Jester set contest were great!
Looking forward for some more vanity prized competitions.

snakeeyes
07-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Thanks dev greedy system im event map is over

snakeeyes
07-01-2020, 02:05 PM
*Thanks dev greedy system in event map is over

Oakmaiden
07-01-2020, 02:07 PM
Socially distancing with a shark!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200701/cff0a94e344dd1b15b38af12f92b7323.jpg
Do do do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ummmmm
07-01-2020, 02:23 PM
Contest idea - "Naked Elites". Everyone competes by running elites with no weapon/helm/armor (other gear/pets are legal) and the 5 people in each class who cleared the "highest" map (counting forest as lowest and timekeeper as highest) get a special vanity, while anyone who submitted at least one run gets a less exciting consolation prize vanity. People will have to submit photos of themselves at multiple points in the run to prove they wore nothing (or maybe a video).

Fiasaria
07-01-2020, 02:43 PM
for the forum contest we need one like the one that was started by a guild and sts got involved and the participants got a pretty cool brown vanity, and i dont mean a recolored one cuz i dont want people crying in my post, maybe a title

Dunno
07-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Could you guys make the pvp lb seasonal instead of monthly contest?

Sasamon
07-01-2020, 08:33 PM
Kalizzaa contest was the best contest in my opinion. I would love to see it in new ways with the Elite Journeyman as prize AGAIN.

(Yes, it's rare and old part of the game and many will throw rocks at me but I still want it cos I had problems for completing the old ones)

It's my opinion and what I WANT, feel free to disagree but don't need to insult ok? I know ppl can be very sensible when someone ask sts for old items.

AND if sts ALSO think that it's not a good ideia, I'm ok with that too...

Woshimod
07-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Ranked seems legit. Hope we got rewards per season for reaching each rank

CaKeMorningstar
07-02-2020, 02:54 AM
Greeeeaaaaaaaatttt

Majin
07-02-2020, 02:59 AM
After a long long time, happy to see a Remiem Style post.

:)

Majin
07-02-2020, 03:09 AM
Any hope for re introducing awesome loved vanities? Players after 41 cap didn’t got chance to earn them.. only way to get is to play Merch legends instead Arcane legends( Play anytime anywhere)
5yrs+ is enough time to have exclusive..

And any hope for converting legendary armour in vanity? I think Justg said there will be conversion of armours in vanity too..

We wanna convert forerunner, jungle kraken magma Norder and many other armours N weps to vanitaids

Antisocialsos
07-02-2020, 03:31 AM
Any hope for re introducing awesome loved vanities? Players after 41 cap didn’t got chance to earn them.. only way to get is to play Merch legends instead Arcane legends( Play anytime anywhere)

And any hope for converting legendary armour in vanity? I think Justg said there will be conversion of armours in vanity too..

We wanna convert forerunner, jungle kraken magma Norder and many other armours N weps to vanitaids+1

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

bedyns1
07-02-2020, 04:30 AM
Pls for love of god nerf wars in honor pvp, otherwise feels right.

Avaree
07-02-2020, 06:19 AM

This ^ . I would love to see another tour of Arlor. It was the largest participated contested in all of AL history. It’s was rewarding to even the players who couldn’t run a lot.

profmsb
07-02-2020, 06:25 AM
wow....its been so long since i m excited to see an AL announcement...so many new thing....so many promising new event....ty sts for the effort...it worth to play for many years

Vvaffe
07-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Pls for love of god nerf wars in honor pvp, otherwise feels right.??? Tanks getting rolled by rogues but sure - nerf tanks lmao

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Vvaffe
07-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Encryption warriors are perfectly fine i have seen warriors 1v1 killing rogues in honor and mages tooYes rogues with pve builds, If you Fight a rogue with PvP Backround there is no way you can win :)

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
07-02-2020, 02:44 PM

We wanna convert forerunner, jungle kraken magma Norder and many other armours N weps to vanitaids

+10000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harsh Singh
07-06-2020, 02:00 AM
Is this what "fair PvP" is? Randoms joining and then feeding. They don't use pet and gears just die and leave. Leaving others to either quit or do 2vs3. They don't even know the basics and then the dummy who join to screw it up is even worst. I'm pretty sure reporting them won't do any good either so I suggest a teaming up system where none has to deal with the stupidity of others. Those who are already ranked for example xeky(rogue) when they start losing they don't let the enemy finish maps they just keep rejoining and leaving which is annoying af. I understand that everyone is trying PvP out but there also 30% of the crowd who are ruining the fun part by "fake afk" and dummy feeding. Help me on this tyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200706/dd8822b8a524df382330555b00cc307b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200706/843e3f7b81f7822d7d62cbdf4d95b5b2.jpg

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

bedyns1
07-07-2020, 07:30 AM
As to forum fun, I would love vanity design contest and each class has winter! I may bursh of my blender skills and create somthing simillar to yeti set =3

Oakmaiden
07-07-2020, 07:48 AM

No thanks, leave old stuff alone.

safaerberk
07-07-2020, 10:50 AM
When pirate booty event come?

Mi MIX 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Pinklips
07-07-2020, 06:41 PM

Vanities are not essential to survive in Al. Its just for fashion plus Sts creates awesome new vanities every event so pls let the old and rare vanities remain exclusive. If you want the rare vanities, then earn it. Doesn't matter if u merch or grind gold. We have worked hard to earn those rare vanities. And do you remember the green arlor sets rogue ? Before Sts bought them back, they were so valuable and literally every rogue had dream to buy those and now see how useless they have become.. Even the newbies don't wear the green sets.. So pls stop asking to bring back old stuff.. If u want them, pls earn it through hard work.. But yes I support the conversion of armors into vanities. That's a good idea

Fliegerfaust
07-07-2020, 10:56 PM
for the forum contest we need one like the one that was started by a guild and sts got involved and the participants got a pretty cool brown vanity, and i dont mean a recolored one cuz i dont want people crying in my post, maybe a title

+1 no recolored stuff anymore please devs

Fliegerfaust
07-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Vanities are not essential to survive in Al. Its just for fashion plus Sts creates awesome new vanities every event so pls let the old and rare vanities remain exclusive. If you want the rare vanities, then earn it. Doesn't matter if u merch or grind gold. We have worked hard to earn those rare vanities. And do you remember the green arlor sets rogue ? Before Sts bought them back, they were so valuable and literally every rogue had dream to buy those and now see how useless they have become.. Even the newbies don't wear the green sets.. So pls stop asking to bring back old stuff.. If u want them, pls earn it through hard work.. But yes I support the conversion of armors into vanities. That's a good idea

I support convention too! Great idea!

Ride AL
07-13-2020, 11:26 PM
Kalizzaa contest was the best contest in my opinion. I would love to see it in new ways with the Elite Journeyman as prize AGAIN.

(Yes, it's rare and old part of the game and many will throw rocks at me but I still want it cos I had problems for completing the old ones)

It's my opinion and what I WANT, feel free to disagree but don't need to insult ok? I know ppl can be very sensible when someone ask sts for old items.

AND if sts ALSO think that it's not a good ideia, I'm ok with that too...

+1 for this contest, i missed this contest :/ and i want the elite journey vanity , its ok if they will come indiferent color