View Full Version : New Command

zorathorg
02-15-2012, 12:34 PM
I have an idea for a new command that is already implemented in the game but does not work. The /guildhall command when used says it needs a subscription, but i have no clue how in the world to get this, as i already have a tier 3 guild hall. The /guildhall or /gh command should be able to teleport you to your guildhall, it would save alot of people asking me: "How do i get to the guild hall?" so instead of trying to figure out how to explain it to them, it should either be on the map, or a command to teleport to it. IMo

Sryyoulose
02-15-2012, 12:36 PM
It's been suggested the devs have yet to respond

Kanozaki
02-15-2012, 01:12 PM
hmm lol did not know such command existed , interesting.

Ihavenokills
02-16-2012, 12:08 AM
supposedly according to "rumors" not facts, sts was going to release a monthly subscription to sts games and make plat go into an account free (say your paying a 5.99 monthly fee, so every so often i guess 2 weeks or something you would get X amount of plat put into your account at the expense of that monthly payment) and subscribing would also unlock some special features; meaning that command your talking about. But this was all talk back before voleria was even released so i really dunno tbh anymore. again this was rumors.

zorathorg
02-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Ah well since it's not used they should allow the command to teleport