PDA

View Full Version : Ranked PvP Official Guide

Remiem
07-01-2020, 02:47 PM

Welcome to Ranked Pvp!

This new PvP mode adds a bit more competition to the already competitive AL PvP Scene. Improve your rank to climb the leaderboards and face tougher and tougher opponents in both Standard and Honor PvP.

Requirements:

Ranked PvP and Ranked Honor PvP require max level.
Ranked Honor PvP requires wearing a full set of honor gear, and only honor pets are allowed.

How to Play

Queue for Ranked PvP or Ranked Honor PvP by opening the PvP menu from the world map.

Matches are 3v3, with one player of each class on each team. Your team and opponents will be assigned by the system, based on your current ranking. This may take a while or even not be possible based on availability of other players around your ranking, so be patient!

When you queue, a clock indicator shows over your mana/xp bars. You can tap this to open the queue state window.

When a match is found, a sound and cutscene will play. If you are in a zone, the queue state window will appear, and a ready timer starts.
You have 90 seconds to mark yourself ready to play. For Ranked Honor PvP, you must be wearing your honor gear to mark yourself ready.

If you do not mark yourself ready in time, you are removed from the queue, and the other players return to the front of the queue. Once everyone readies, you are sent to your match, and can start immediately. Ranked PvP follows standard 3v3 Deathmatch rules, so you'll want to work together as a team to play both offense and defense against your opponents.

Please Note:

If your team leaves the match before it is over, it is considered a loss.
If the other team leaves, but you stay, the staying team wins.
If both teams stay, standard deathmatch rules apply.

When the match ends, rank changes are applied based on winners, losers, and difference in team ranks. You must play several matches to be eligible for the leaderboards. Your rank will decay over time if you do not play frequently enough.

Leaderboards

There are separate leaderboards for both Ranked PvP (Standard) and Ranked Honor PvP. At the end of a season, seasonal banners will be granted to the overall top 10 and badges for class top 50 which last for the duration of the next season. PvP seasons match the overall Arcane Legends season and refresh quarterly (every 3 months).

Feedback and Suggestions
As always, we're thrilled to hear your ideas and suggestions for Ranked Pvp! Join us in the Official Feedback Thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?508429-Ranked-PvP-Official-Feedback-Thread)and let us know what you think.

Nate2049
07-02-2020, 12:20 PM
Yo nice implementation something worth grinding for in pvp

Nate2049
07-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Btw is there any penalty for a single person leaving the game? I know it’s too early to say and your still developing this gamemode which is understandable but this is just a suggestion since I can already see this being an issue and annoyance to a lot of players especially in Honor pvp.

Stvength
07-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Nicee

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Meeng
07-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Thanks devs .

Lyche
07-02-2020, 12:40 PM
Nice. Ranked pvp kill & death counted? How about honor pvp too?

Alfabeast
07-02-2020, 12:46 PM

Welcome to Ranked Pvp!

This new PvP mode adds a bit more competition to the already competitive AL PvP Scene. Improve your rank to climb the leaderboards and face tougher and tougher opponents in both Standard and Honor PvP.

Requirements:

Ranked Honor PvP requires wearing a full set of honor gear, and only honor pets are allowed.

How to Play

Queue for Ranked PvP or Ranked Honor PvP by opening the PvP menu from the world map.

Matches are 3v3, with one player of each class on each team. Your team and opponents will be assigned by the system, based on your current ranking. This may take a while or even not be possible based on availability of other players around your ranking, so be patient!

When you queue, a clock indicator shows over your mana/xp bars. You can tap this to open the queue state window.

When a match is found, a sound and cutscene will play. If you are in a zone, the queue state window will appear, and a ready timer starts.
You have 90 seconds to mark yourself ready to play. For Ranked Honor PvP, you must be wearing your honor gear to mark yourself ready.

If you do not mark yourself ready in time, you are removed from the queue, and the other players return to the front of the queue. Once everyone readies, you are sent to your match, and can start immediately. Ranked PvP follows standard 3v3 Deathmatch rules, so you'll want to work together as a team to play both offense and defense against your opponents.

Please Note:

When the match ends, rank changes are applied based on winners, losers, and difference in team ranks. You must play several matches to be eligible for the leaderboards. Your rank will decay over time if you do not play frequently enough.

Leaderboards

There are separate leaderboards for both Ranked PvP (Standard) and Ranked Honor PvP. At the end of a season, seasonal banners will be granted to the overall top 10 and badges for class top 50 which last for the duration of the next season. PvP seasons match the overall Arcane Legends season and refresh quarterly (every 3 months).

Feedback and Suggestions
As always, we're thrilled to hear your ideas and suggestions for Ranked Pvp! Join us in the Official Feedback Thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?508429-Ranked-PvP-Official-Feedback-Thread)and let us know what you think.Awsome

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Ibrazs
07-02-2020, 12:46 PM
AWESOME

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Remiem
07-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Nice. Ranked pvp kill & death counted? How about honor pvp too?

Nope, K&Ds don't count in Ranked, it's just about wins and losses.

Remiem
07-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Btw is there any penalty for a single person leaving the game? I know it’s too early to say and your still developing this gamemode which is understandable but this is just a suggestion since I can already see this being an issue and annoyance to a lot of players especially in Honor pvp.

We'll definitely keep any eye out for this and assess. For now, if a single person leaves, unfortunately their team would have to go on without them, resulting in a likely loss for the whole team. This would count as a loss for the person who abandoned the game as well, reducing their rank.

WiiCarlim
07-02-2020, 01:07 PM
Why was the FFA removed?

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Bowkiss
07-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Pls add party queue :)

Cinco
07-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Why was the FFA removed?

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

It wasn't particularly popular and is not used very often - and now there are better PvP modes... plus I would like to see most players migrate to the new Ranked system.

Ibrazs
07-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Nope, K&Ds don't count in Ranked, it's just about wins and losses.after the update three deaths were added to TDM, and I never played this mode, can you fix it?

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Balenciaqa
07-02-2020, 01:24 PM
Why do we cant join a match with a party? I think this one of the main reasons why we are all have been hyped for ranked honor pvp, to play and improve with friends against other teams.

Bowkiss
07-02-2020, 01:24 PM
i think i speak for the majority of people if i say that we want to experience pvp with our friends and climb the lb.
So PLEASE add a party queue ASAP.
And maybe look over queue times...its been 13mins now where others already played 5+ matches.

Dopein
07-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Many bugs, i cant join with my friends, please fix

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Balenciaqa
07-02-2020, 01:27 PM
We don't really like to play with randoms, pls update it

Cinco
07-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Ranked PvP is a Solo Queue, Solo Rank system. We match you with team members that are similarly ranked and pit you against teams of similar rank.
We would certainly consider adding a "Team Ranked" system in the future (if this proves to be worthwhile).

With respect to queue times, you are not guaranteed to match. The pool of available players is based on each players' rank. It is possible that while you are online, none of the other waiting players are a good match.

Balenciaqa
07-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Ranked PvP is a Solo Queue, Solo Rank system. We match you with team members that are similarly ranked and pit you against teams of similar rank.
We would certainly consider adding a "Team Ranked" system in the future (if this proves to be worthwhile).

With respect to queue times, you are not guaranteed to match. The pool of available players is based on each players' rank. It is possible that while you are online, none of the other waiting players are a good match.

pls do it as fast as u guys can, we really love to do team ranked. I think this is what the majority were waiting for actually. So its similar like the lvl 16 pvp event u guys did in the past

Cinco
07-02-2020, 01:36 PM
pls do it as fast as u guys can, we really love to do team ranked. I think this is what the majority were waiting for actually. So its similar like the lvl 16 pvp event u guys did in the past

If this mode isn't popular you will not see a 'Team Ranked.' I hope that makes sense :-)

reyals
07-02-2020, 01:37 PM
hiding names would be nice, if somebody chatting there its enough to see "rogue/mage/warrior tells:..." and ofc chat should be allowed only for team.

Perceval
07-02-2020, 01:49 PM
If this mode isn't popular you will not see a 'Team Ranked.' I hope that makes sense :-)

Could you just put the original pvp leaderboard tdm banner instead of the new ranked banner? I appreciate you making new things but I don't think there was a need to change it. And could the badge be more... Pvp... a red skull with swords or something

IAmYummytea
07-02-2020, 01:49 PM
Notice please. Pls dont allow players equipping honor set to join the normal tanked pvp. It ruins the the team fight

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Notice please. Pls dont allow players equipping honor set to join the normal tanked pvp. It ruins the the team fight

Players with the Honor Gear can remove / change that gear in a non-Honor map. Are you saying that the players who enter this mode are refusing to do so? Thanks.

IAmYummytea
07-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Players with the Honor Gear can remove / change that gear in a non-Honor map. Are you saying that the players who enter this mode are refusing to do so? Thanks.Yes. Ive been with this rog trolling in normal ranked pvp using his honor set and pet. Pls take action about this. It ruins the team. It is an easy win for the other team [emoji26]

Luciano Lobo
07-02-2020, 01:55 PM
It wasn't particularly popular and is not used very often - and now there are better PvP modes... plus I would like to see most players migrate to the new Ranked system.Are we gonna have Last Man Standing soon?

~LUCKYLOBO~

Futumsh
07-02-2020, 01:56 PM
Yes. Ive been with this rog trolling in normal ranked pvp using his honor set and pet. Pls take action about this. It ruins the team. It is an easy win for the other team [emoji26]

They could just as well take off all their gear instead, so doesn't really matter that it's honor gear. Get your rank up a bit and people doing that won't be able to match with you anymore.

IAmYummytea
07-02-2020, 02:01 PM
They could just as well take off all their gear instead, so doesn't really matter that it's honor gear. Get your rank up a bit and people doing that won't be able to match with you anymore.That doesnt work on most ppl especially the kill-hungry players. Still, atleast dont let players with honor set enter the normal ranked pvp. It really ruins the clash. A really unfair tactic. Unlucky for the team with that troll in clash. Still Hoping for an action about the matter

Perceval
07-02-2020, 02:04 PM
They could just as well take off all their gear instead, so doesn't really matter that it's honor gear. Get your rank up a bit and people doing that won't be able to match with you anymore.

How the heck does ranked even work?? I won my first game and the lb rank score went to the losers. Me or my teammates got nothing.

Perceval
07-02-2020, 02:09 PM
How the heck does ranked even work?? I won my first game and the lb rank score went to the losers. Me or my teammates got nothing.

Answered via chatbox, thanks.

trueido
07-02-2020, 02:12 PM
very nice I loved the idea.. but maby make other rewards than badges? I see badges everywhere now, some shiny vanity could be also nice

Hel
07-02-2020, 02:20 PM

With respect to queue times, you are not guaranteed to match. The pool of available players is based on each players' rank. It is possible that while you are online, none of the other waiting players are a good match.Solo will end up losing interest in honor pvp, you could do it like in other games, you can play as a team, but the rank to be used will belong to the member with the highest score, so there is no way to "pull" easier rooms, but it's a beautiful job, it will revive pvp again, thanks!

matthew (flash)
07-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Buff mage heal it add low health and mana and sometime mage mana is 00 lol and heal doesn't do anything XD

Formature
07-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Remove tdm trulle map the worst map ever and add ctf the best one...

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

Tackled
07-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Ranked wins and losses should be shown when inspected

Hel
07-02-2020, 03:03 PM

Welcome to Ranked Pvp!

Requirements:

How to Play

Please Note:

Leaderboards

Feedback and Suggestions
As always, we're thrilled to hear your ideas and suggestions for Ranked Pvp! Join us in the Official Feedback Thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?508429-Ranked-PvP-Official-Feedback-Thread)and let us know what you think.Please return the rank of flags, but now in seasonal ranking :)

ninjahere
07-02-2020, 03:07 PM
NO!! Players will use dummy Accounts and try to join enemy the same time if you are in a 3 Player party, it need to be fixes or making ranks like gold rank can only play with gold rank...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Argoub
07-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Was wondering Since this is a new pvp mode , would it also affect the guild leaderboard or not ?

luanwallace
07-02-2020, 03:15 PM
The badges says top 50 but in each rank we need to place 25+ to get it

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk

Stvength
07-02-2020, 03:32 PM
What u mean, your rank will decay over time if you don't play frequently? My points decrease if I don't play for few hrs? Need to take rest, sleep. Lol [emoji23]. Please explain how this work. How many points decrease if not played for how long? @Remiem @Cinco @Futumsh

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

mhysaa
07-02-2020, 03:34 PM
This is the perfect way to teach some players fair play and team work. Nice done sts

Loloo
07-02-2020, 03:59 PM
I dont get rank pts after 10 wins with season char 17?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Balenciaqa
07-02-2020, 04:01 PM
how do we deal against players who pretend to be afk and sleeping on the ground so the game wont end?

Balenciaqa
07-02-2020, 04:06 PM
im already 20min in a game where just one enemy left and he is chilling on the ground waiting for us to leave

bedyns1
07-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Sts pls add automatic respawn after death, otherwise perfect!!!!! Well done, imo the best pvp gamemode so far!

Rogueuchiha
07-02-2020, 04:22 PM
I was in same honor team with balenciaqa, where one enemy keep afk during 30min for not lost rank, pls fix this, put max time afk or some rule, is unfair and bored

Wayfus_Keernel
07-02-2020, 04:47 PM
I was with these guys waiting for the enemy to revive but s/he remained dead and afk; s/he could be sanctioned?

Futumsh
07-02-2020, 05:17 PM
With the update going out now, dead players will auto-respawn if they stay dead for 30 seconds.

Loloo
07-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Suggestion add the honor pts next to the placement in charackterview

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Arcane Ziix
07-02-2020, 06:27 PM
With the update going out now, dead players will auto-respawn if they stay dead for 30 seconds.

30 seconds is too long. Realistically a play should respawn instantly after they die. In 30 seconds the opposite team could get many kills.

Hel
07-02-2020, 06:52 PM
30 seconds is too long. Realistically a play should respawn instantly after they die. In 30 seconds the opposite team could get many kills.hi, those 30 seconds are just in case the person doesn’t click to revive, update was because they were getting dead the whole match for the other team to leave and they win :)

Perceval
07-02-2020, 07:41 PM
We'll definitely keep any eye out for this and assess. For now, if a single person leaves, unfortunately their team would have to go on without them, resulting in a likely loss for the whole team. This would count as a loss for the person who abandoned the game as well, reducing their rank.

A 1h pvp ban for leaving may make people think twice.

Shininami
07-02-2020, 08:45 PM
Is there anyway for a player to check his/her points in ranked pvp? Would love to be able to see so. Makes it easier to go on lb and stuff

Meeng
07-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Does points only show when ur on lb??? Can devs do something about this? I really wanna see my points. Thanks.

Meeng
07-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Does points only show when ur on lb??? Can devs do something about this? I really wanna see my points. Thanks.

Ow btw not only me a lot of player asking where to see the points hahahahaha .not only in forum but in game ^_^

Verbie
07-02-2020, 09:49 PM
NO!! Players will use dummy Accounts and try to join enemy the same time if you are in a 3 Player party, it need to be fixes or making ranks like gold rank can only play with gold rank...

For the most part many players will play the right way but there is a small portion of the community that will do this. If the mode is popular enough maybe there can be ranked guild battles so guildies can play together.

mrlawyer
07-02-2020, 10:11 PM
How can we see our personal pvp points?

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Leikervin
07-02-2020, 10:12 PM
Where can I see my current points thou? Can I only see it once Im in lb?

Verbie
07-02-2020, 11:21 PM
There should also be a time penalty for quitting out of the map.

Verbie
07-03-2020, 12:08 AM
There should also be a time penalty for quitting out of the map.

Also if you leave voluntarily you should not be able to come back.

Mezziaz
07-03-2020, 12:18 AM
Zuper nice one!!

zirokx
07-03-2020, 04:18 AM
Idk if its only me who experienced a speed bug. Whenever u get disconnected to the game and then reconnected, u move so fast in pvp rank but the skills are super delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argoub
07-03-2020, 04:32 AM
So is it top 50 per class or top 25 per class , cause in the game it shows the top 25

suns1
07-03-2020, 04:52 AM
How does the points thing works?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Luciano Lobo
07-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Idk if its only me who experienced a speed bug. Whenever u get disconnected to the game and then reconnected, u move so fast in pvp rank but the skills are super delay.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt has happened to me too. Idk what it was, I think is related with a connection bug or something

~LUCKYLOBO

Thaze
07-03-2020, 09:39 AM
How much time has to pass for our leaderboard points to start decaying?

Balenciaqa
07-03-2020, 09:53 AM

it does make sense but we don't have a chance to show that we are more interested in team rank because we are forced to play solo rank. And many player don't like playing with randoms so it will come to an unpopular game mode which means we won't see a team rank.

Cinco
07-03-2020, 10:08 AM
it does make sense but we don't have a chance to show that we are more interested in team rank because we are forced to play solo rank. And many player don't like playing with randoms so it will come to an unpopular game mode which means we won't see a team rank.

I don't think we should shut the coffin on ever seeing Team Ranked after just one day. The AL PvP community has quite a few players that are successfully navigating this 'Solo Ranked' system (as evidenced by what we are seeing under-the-hood). We have the patience to see whether or not the critical foundational systems at work here are performing as expected :-)

Balenciaqa
07-03-2020, 10:16 AM
I don't think we should shut the coffin on ever seeing Team Ranked after just one day. The AL PvP community has quite a few players that are successfully navigating this 'Solo Ranked' system (as evidenced by what we are seeing under-the-hood). We have the patience to see whether or not the critical foundational systems at work here are performing as expected :-)

Of course there a alot of people from the Al pvp community who plays the rank mode because we all love to mess with each other and iimprove. What i just want to say is, if u guys would have start with a team rank, i think there are much more players who would participate and there won't be so many toxic leaver who complain about their team mates.

Giant bench
07-03-2020, 11:17 AM
There’s no need for Team Rank, if you don’t like to play with randoms, there’s always regular honor pvp(Where you can pick your team).

No one is forcing you to play Ranked. If they do team ranked, where you pick your team that’s just going to make players leave even more. Because the team of full PvP experienced players will win every time, and the team of randoms doesn’t stand a chance. so when they see 3 names that have been winning 5-10 games in a row, players will recognize them and just leave the match, why? Because there’s not point if you’re just going to get out skilled.

It’s better as it is now. Each team has their own random and their own PvP experienced player who will lead them to victory or loss. It’s better this way. Plus there’s more skill involved knowing you beat the enemy team without any Skilled friends help.

Balenciaqa
07-03-2020, 11:49 AM
There’s no need for Team Rank, if you don’t like to play with randoms, there’s always regular honor pvp(Where you can pick your team).

No one is forcing you to play Ranked. If they do team ranked, where you pick your team that’s just going to make players leave even more. Because the team of full PvP experienced players will win every time, and the team of randoms doesn’t stand a chance. so when they see 3 names that have been winning 5-10 games in a row, players will recognize them and just leave the match, why? Because there’s not point if you’re just going to get out skilled.

It’s better as it is now. Each team has their own random and their own PvP experienced player who will lead them to victory or loss. It’s better this way. Plus there’s more skill involved knowing you beat the enemy team without any Skilled friends help.

if you read carefully the ranked system guide you know you will get team mates or enemys assigned your current rank...so it means good player and bad player will maybe play in their first game against each other but when they win, they gain more points and won't face each other anymore so your whole post is nonsense. And i think everybody knows the reason why the most people prefer rank... thats why they don't like to play unranked.

capeo
07-03-2020, 11:50 AM
I love the new ranked PvP but the wait time in que is still discouraging. 40 minutes plus is to long.

Balenciaqa
07-03-2020, 11:52 AM
if you read carefully the ranked system guide you know you will get team mates or enemys assigned your current rank...so it means good player and bad player will maybe play in their first game against each other but when they win, they gain more points and won't face each other anymore so your whole post is nonsense. And i think everybody knows the reason why the most people prefer rank... thats why they don't like to play unranked.

and btw this is how every rank game system works... so i don't see really what your problem is.

Balenciaqa
07-03-2020, 11:58 AM
and your solution to play unranked honor pvp doesn't work because there is always someone in the lobby and we can't join with our full team so we need to force him to leave and i think this is not fair for the other players who gets told to leave

Luciano Lobo
07-03-2020, 11:59 AM
I love the new ranked PvP but the wait time in que is still discouraging. 40 minutes plus is to long.1hr and counting. Im doing honor pvp, is more active

~LUCKYLOBO~

capeo
07-03-2020, 01:18 PM
I gave up. Can't wait hours for a match. Love the game play but can't be on all day for one match.

Jhoxxxiiiimerr
07-03-2020, 01:53 PM
I gave up. Can't wait hours for a match. Love the game play but can't be on all day for one match.

+1 i wanna run this Lb but have to wait hours for 1 match isnt very funny at all

yacos
07-03-2020, 02:23 PM
The Wait time is too long. 2 entrance in more then 1 hour

criticalis
07-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Add 1v1 rankeds there is nothing u can do if you get braindead teammates

Odesláno z mého Lenovo TB-X104F pomocí Tapatalk

Verbie
07-03-2020, 06:04 PM
I gave up. Can't wait hours for a match. Love the game play but can't be on all day for one match.Tell all those people fighting in festerfang to join.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Titanium
07-03-2020, 06:56 PM
This new system works as expected. It's called "Ranked" with a reason. A newstarter cannot be in same team with a top tier.

And it's more fun playing with randoms than with people you might know.

This cannot be exploited by dummy farmers.

I would have only one suggestion.

Can we please know how many points we have? Cause there is no way of grinding all day and always checking to lb to see if you are in it or not.

Takemicazuchi
07-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Niceeeee3eee

mhysaa
07-04-2020, 03:04 PM
I have a doubt, when we get DC, we will lose points too as a ' lost', or we just don't gain any points?
@devs

Terrorshock1
07-04-2020, 05:00 PM
Maybe try removing the whole chat in pvp and add a new "ping" system like "aim rogue" or "fall back" it doesnt have to be words it can me signs like an arrow or a aim crosshair to tell your team who to aim in a more tactical and productive way
Typing in the middle of a clash gets u killed as a tank I'd like to point where my team should be or who to kill it would be very helpful more than the normal chat also it leads to a less toxic pvp environment (just a suggestion)

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-04-2020, 05:46 PM
I have a doubt, when we get DC, we will lose points too as a ' lost', or we just don't gain any points?
@devs

If your team loses, you lose points, whether you DC or not.

mhysaa
07-04-2020, 10:04 PM
If your team loses, you lose points, whether you DC or not.

So same counts to the opposite? Cuz we were winning but i got dc and couldnt back. But i think they lost.
Another question: has any limit of how many times u can leave on porpuse the match? Bcs that would be good, maybe people would avoid to do it if had a limit per hour, and if u reach that limit u would stay a time without queue.

avaunt
07-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Make leavers can't queue for 30 mins first time leaving, 1h 2nd time and 12h 3rd time.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Fatcowdee
07-04-2020, 11:41 PM
So I started the day at Rank 19 in honor pvp, and played 2 games.

First game: Mage is mostly afk and rogue rage quits. Mage also quits. I completed the match.
Second game: Not a single word is spoken and the rogue quits almost as soon as she enters the map. Mage and I completed the match.

Now I’m 31. Why should I be penalized for randoms quitting the match? It’s not fair!!

SingleZblow
07-05-2020, 12:06 AM
This mode is close to perfect, just need to create a team with party

Sent from my SO-02J using Tapatalk

anacebela
07-05-2020, 11:16 AM

great idea! but not really working :((( i sadly think that who played in first day pvp they will stay in lb till to end.. cos no one cant wait 20+mins for each round....

Futumsh
07-05-2020, 11:46 AM
great idea! but not really working :((( i sadly think that who played in first day pvp they will stay in lb till to end.. cos no one cant wait 20+mins for each round....

If they don't play their score will drop over time, so that's really not true.

mhysaa
07-05-2020, 02:14 PM
If they don't play their score will drop over time, so that's really not true.

ranked queue is faster then no ranked queue, being in both sides i could notice. And even when we got a match out of the rank, many ppl leave before ends.

mhysaa
07-05-2020, 02:21 PM
ranked queue is faster then no ranked queue, being in both sides i could notice. And even when we got a match out of the rank, many ppl leave before ends.

Explaining myself better... If is based on rank points to find a match at your same level, people with rank they play more oftem than people without rank. So the queue for who just started/dont have much points, takes a bit longer.. When i had 1550 points the time was around 5min max of waiting. When i tried at my al, 0 pointst, normally takes 15-20min.

Futumsh
07-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Explaining myself better... If is based on rank points to find a match at your same level, people with rank they play more oftem than people without rank. So the queue for who just started/dont have much points, takes a bit longer.. When i had 1550 points the time was around 5min max of waiting. When i tried at my al, 0 pointst, normally takes 15-20min.

You don't start at 0. At 1550 you're still in the newbie matching range.

mhysaa
07-05-2020, 07:09 PM
You don't start at 0. At 1550 you're still in the newbie matching range.

Is not what i meant, but thanks for answering anyways.

ninjahere
07-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Please make this system for low level pvp too

Astronutz
07-06-2020, 11:19 AM
i love honor

Thewolfbull
07-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Can something be done about the queue times, it's taking way to long to find a match. Maybe make it so after a certain amount of time it just puts you in with whoever is closest in rank.

Monofilament
07-06-2020, 06:34 PM
Nice update, I like pvp now way more than before.

Titanium
07-06-2020, 06:45 PM
Hey Futumsh,

Any chance that we can get a hint how many points we are standing on?

Also how many points we got for a lost match and for a won match?

Points are received only through victories and not by kills made?

Fighting against a top tier gives us more points if there's a big gap between the 2 opponent teams?

ToyStory1
07-07-2020, 04:07 AM
Also if you leave voluntarily you should not be able to come back.

MiruZetu
07-07-2020, 10:33 AM
Ned to wait 1 n half hour for 1 match.. im not in lb also to get hard queue.. can u fix it please?

Mmicro
07-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Thank you, very useful as a guide.

Inspiron
07-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Great Update!

ninjahere
07-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Allow 4 vs 4 it will be more fun and a diffrent kd for honor pvp or adding the kills/deaths to pvp kd

Wap
07-15-2020, 03:10 PM
What points are the new tiers at? Every since I hit 1846 I haven’t been able to get a game.

Futumsh
07-15-2020, 03:40 PM
What points are the new tiers at? Every since I hit 1846 I haven’t been able to get a game.

Looking at the current leaderboards, there are only 4-5 of each class able to match with that range, so almost half of them would need to be queued for you to get a match.

ninjahere
07-15-2020, 04:11 PM
Looking at the current leaderboards, there are only 4-5 of each class able to match with that range, so almost half of them would need to be queued for you to get a match.Its means its only active in honor pvp if you are Bad:/

Wap
07-15-2020, 04:15 PM
Looking at the current leaderboards, there are only 4-5 of each class able to match with that range, so almost half of them would need to be queued for you to get a match.

Do you know the exact ranges by any chance? like does it work like only players between 1550-1650, 1650-1750, 1750-1850 etc can queue up? Or is it something else?

Futumsh
07-15-2020, 04:18 PM
Do you know the exact ranges by any chance? like does it work like only players between 1550-1650, 1650-1750, 1750-1850 etc can queue up? Or is it something else?

Subject to change, but currently players on a team must be within 100 of each other, and total team score of the 2 teams must be within 50.

Wap
07-15-2020, 04:19 PM
Subject to change, but currently players on a team must be within 100 of each other, and total team score of the 2 teams must be within 50.

Alright thank you, this cleared up alot.

Fatcowdee
07-16-2020, 06:02 PM
Please make the banner as reward for top 10 in each class.

ninjahere
07-16-2020, 08:18 PM
Its just a suggestion:
Can yiu guys add some somore honor pvp items that we can buy for vale? And normal honor pvp mode where everyone can join withiut having chatacter of all class i mean without waiting que

Stormtwooper
07-17-2020, 01:27 PM
This new type of pvp is pretty enjoyable tbh, good job sts.

Overbear
07-17-2020, 01:49 PM
Honestly, top 50 off each class shouldn't get a badge. Maybe top 50 overall, or top 25 for each class.
150 badges for honor pvp given out = way too many people with one.

capeo
07-19-2020, 07:51 PM
In regular ranked PvP I log into que everyday for hours. Even afk in que. No matches. I give up. I'll lose points but how do I get them when I can't fight anyway?

alexkousherian1
07-29-2020, 10:41 PM
Dope

Sent from my SM-A205G using Tapatalk

Rihc
08-02-2020, 06:37 AM
tooks so long sometimes to find a match :((

Mmo16
08-04-2020, 03:02 PM
On my way for 10 posts

Fatcowdee
08-04-2020, 11:55 PM
There seems to be some glitch in ranked. I have played 4 matches so far (in total), won 3 and lost 1 and my points are showing as 1532. I had 1500 points from the start instead of 0. The count of 1532 has to be incorrect since I don’t feature on lbs.

Fatcowdee
08-05-2020, 12:01 AM
Ign: Paravoid

Futumsh
08-06-2020, 02:44 PM
There seems to be some glitch in ranked. I have played 4 matches so far (in total), won 3 and lost 1 and my points are showing as 1532. I had 1500 points from the start instead of 0. The count of 1532 has to be incorrect since I don’t feature on lbs.

Everyone starts at 1500. You aren't on the leaderboard because there's a minimum match count before you are eligible.

namansharma99910
08-07-2020, 02:57 AM
Well in my opinion honor pvp must be open to players of every level so that everybody can join because sometimes nobody joins the pvp match :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

ninjahere
08-07-2020, 03:22 AM
Well in my opinion honor pvp must be open to players of every level so that everybody can join because sometimes nobody joins the pvp match :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkHonor pvp need more than 1 gear each class to make things interesting and it will make s lot Players active if Honor pvp is at more than just lvl 76, im shure there will more active pvp levels than just 1 , if pvp is active the Players are Auto active

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Giesar
08-13-2020, 08:32 AM
Nice

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Beard
08-16-2020, 03:41 PM
nice pro!!!!

Davajon
08-16-2020, 06:35 PM
Ohhh niceeeeeee

Antigang
09-02-2020, 01:14 AM
CINCO could fix the issue of honor pvp there are some players who when they are about to die leave the game and re-enter again, it is a dirty tactic and very novice
Remain points for those who carry out that action

Enviado desde mi SM-J610G mediante Tapatalk

Tired of you
09-07-2020, 06:26 AM
nice.work as always

Badcopz
09-09-2020, 04:46 AM
Hi. I don’t know if this problem has already have been stated but one thing I know is, it is not “yet” applied in the original server or actual game.
The problem in Honor Rank PvP, is when players do cheat, this means if the opposing team are in low health or any of their player if about to die they will leave in order to avoid the death. I’ve seen players who do this, mostly in crucial time when score is 18.

There should be punishment or at least don’t allow players to leave or else, instant lose for the player who left. Meaning the other 2 players in the game still have a chance to win if there teammate left. So there would’ve been trolling and players won’t leave because the moment they left it’s a loss. I know some player’s encounter lag but most of the players use this tactics to win.

AlbertAung
09-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Thank btw i never play

Erkh
09-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Amazing Good job !

theors
09-22-2020, 06:00 AM
hello all. i reach 1629 point 4 or 5 days ago. but now its 1619... it this a bug or penalty for unactivity?
ign : Calculatinq ( rogue )

Zappy
09-26-2020, 11:16 AM
hello all. i reach 1629 point 4 or 5 days ago. but now its 1619... it this a bug or penalty for unactivity?
ign : Calculatinq ( rogue )

Hi your points on LB decays if you stop playing for a period of time so yep it is a penalty for inactivity.

Articblitz03
10-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Seems like a fun mode

Amzelt
10-26-2020, 12:10 PM
Is there a new map honor pvp ?

IIsuperwomanII
10-26-2020, 02:36 PM
Looks amazing

Amzelt
10-26-2020, 02:49 PM
Is the beach xD I was thinking there Was a new map there