PDA

View Full Version : Ranked PvP | Official Feedback Thread

Remiem
07-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Enjoying Ranked PvP? Have ideas, suggestions, or bugs to report. Let us know here!

Here are some of the things we'd love to hear about:

Overall system balance
Queue and matchmaking experience
3-class 3v3 format (what you like and dislike about it)

And whatever else comes to mind!

Please note: If you discover an exploit or cheat and wish to report it privately, please email support@spacetimestudios.com.

Ibrazs
07-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Lock pvp camera is not working

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Ibrazs
07-02-2020, 01:33 PM
after the update 3 deaths were added in TDM and I never played this mode, can you fix it?

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Ziix
07-02-2020, 01:56 PM
This is a very good system. It's at endgame. You need to enter a queu. 3 specific characters are needed to start a game. Those are 3 big obstacles in front of dummy farmers who try to get these banners by winning against themselves. Let's hope they don't even try [emoji28]

Team ranked is absolutely something that should be implemented, that's where the real competition and fun will be. (if these modes are popular enough of course)

And about the banners;

With all due respect, I think we are tired of seeing the same exact banner in multiple different shapes. I'm sure many would agree that when they heard pvp leaderboards are coming back, we were all expecting some badass banners like the ones from previous pvp leaderboards. I might be the only one who's dissapointed who knows.
I think we should at least have a design on the banner that has something to do with pvp. The old pvp banners are so much better just saying.

reyals
07-02-2020, 02:10 PM

Dislike that names are not hidden, 2 warriors from same guild got into same match, and 1 warrior decided to give victory to his guildie and just left match lol, so it was 2v3, i guess system should kick enemy warrior too (or make him sit) and let it 2v2 (rogue+mage teams).

Pxoo
07-02-2020, 02:12 PM
It seems like this system is discriminating against rogues, since there are more rogue players, so the waiting time for rogues is longer?

Arcane Ziix
07-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Dislike that names are not hidden, 2 warriors from same guild got into same match, and 1 warrior decided to give victory to his guildie and just left match lol, so it was 2v3, i guess system should kick enemy warrior too (or make him sit) and let it 2v2 (rogue+mage teams).

This is a great idea. If one class leaves, automatically remove that same class from the other team too. Its harsh but at least people won't leave to let their friends win. Otherwise hiding names might work too, but maybe not allow vanities because we can still recognise eachother even without names [emoji28]

reyals
07-02-2020, 02:16 PM
but maybe not allow vanities because we can still recognise eachother even without names [emoji28]

I would vote for this too, but battleground's vanity SOO UGLY, annoying to play wearing THAT lol

Arcane Ziix
07-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Here's a few things to consider before telling me you want to wait to see if this mode will be popular before adding team ranked pvp.

Realistically what's going to make it popular is going to be the team mode. It's fun when it's random teams and you need to build some sort of synch with the players from the queu that you may have never pvp'd with. It's a fun challenge however there is nothing like playing with your own team mates that you pvp with on a regular basis. It's going to be more competitive and more active. Also, I would leave the normal ranked pvp if I see my friends on the other team and vice versa. It's like getting in the way of each other from ranking/reaching the leaderboards.

Some people may prefer normal ranked with randomly queued players, and thats perfectly fine.

But there should definitely be team ranked. I promise that's where the 'ranked pvp' will gain popularity.

reyals
07-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Also system can make fights like 3rogues vs 3rogues. its still fair... (better than waiting 5-7min for match to find warrior+mage, there are not so many mages who want to play regular ranked pvp).

waited 16min for fight to get leaver warrior in team lol

About honor pvp: i think it should be allowed to respec and change weapon if not in fight.

Sophiaaaa
07-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Allow us to see who our teammates are before pressing ready!

Allow us to see our individual points!

Provide clear explanations to how the point system is calculated! (Kills,deaths,wins,losses,leaving)

Antigang
07-02-2020, 04:02 PM
i can't enter an honor pvp,can fix it please...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200702/07328be104646d4d6980d8b984c9c0a9.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J610G mediante Tapatalk

Gnarsito
07-02-2020, 04:11 PM
If we are In a party we aren't supposed to join together? I meant make a team for fight, not random ones...

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Pxoo
07-02-2020, 04:14 PM
no fun to play with 10mins of waiting inbetween :/ maybe something like a most battle royale/last legend standing wins lb would work better

Willl
07-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Pvp rank mode feedback: Terrible

-Too much time to wait to start a match (same problem for all classes). I waited 6 mins as mage and gave up
-Too endless matches, since its 3v3 a match should end at 12, not 20 kills
-Leaderbords are not for the strongest players, but for the luckiest team
-People who doesnt like who they are in, stays dead to make his team die (fix it with auto respawn)
-Last standing player of the loosing team stay dead to make the winner team gets tired and go out (fix it with auto respawn)
-Banners are terrible, I dont like the copy of the seasonal one, I agree to bring back the old pvp banners

the only good thing is that we avoid dummy farming

Willl
07-02-2020, 05:08 PM
-Make normal/honor pvp directly ranked, maybe people join as normal but 3v3 and with class restrictions (the idea of splitting ranked and normal ruined all cause you splitted players
-Make kdr count! why pvpers should go for lb keeping their kdr clean?
-Guildies can join eacother...a big NO to lucky teams...cmon this is a joke
-Auto respawn needed
-Change banners....

ThreadPolice
07-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Awesome content!

Keep it the way it is with the random teams, that’s what makes it challenging! And it makes other players more experienced.

Furthermore what may could be changed is that when 1 person leaves the match should end :) .

Sophiaaaa
07-02-2020, 05:31 PM
-Make normal/honor pvp directly ranked, maybe people join as normal but 3v3 and with class restrictions (the idea of splitting ranked and normal ruined all cause you splitted players
-Make kdr count! why pvpers should go for lb keeping their kdr clean?
-Guildies can join eacother...a big NO to lucky teams...cmon this is a joke
-Auto respawn needed
-Change banners....

Changing the banners isnt a bug or problem. It's there as an incentive. If you dont like it....DONT RUN THE LB!

Loloo
07-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Add the honor pts next to the rank in charackter view

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Dead players now auto-respawn after 30 seconds.

Willl
07-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Changing the banners isnt a bug or problem. It's there as an incentive. If you dont like it....DONT RUN THE LB!

Are you able to read where you write? It' s suggestion section

Cinco
07-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Suggestions are fine! Keep it friendly. Thanks :-)

Fearrr
07-02-2020, 05:44 PM
My experience Normal Rank Pvp Only after 10+ Matches: Terrible and Frustration. Only 1 match was there actually balanced Teams on both sides and it was a really good hard fought match. 3 Matches in a row I'm getting players with no Pvp Gear, No Speed Sets, Trash Pets v.s opposite team being stacked. I'm not trying to bash these player's because I understand Gear/ Pets are expensive...But isn't this the point of Honor Pvp and why everyone asked for it? Also these same player's are leaving Early to Mid Match just wasting people's Time/Rank. There really needs to be a heavy Rank Losss Penalty for people who leave matches.

@Cinco you said that if Rank Pvp is not popular there will be no Team Rank Que lol? If Rank Pvp becomes not popular it's because people are sick of these lopsided teams in Solo Rank Que. Rank Pvp is coming down to luck with who is getting the better player's on team. Team Rank Que really needs to be implemented. Other than what I stated Rank Pvp is not bad and a step in the right direction for the Pvp Community.

Gnarsito
07-02-2020, 05:49 PM
My experience Normal Rank Pvp Only after 10+ Matches: Terrible and Frustration. Only 1 match was there actually balanced Teams on both sides and it was a really good hard fought match. 3 Matches in a row I'm getting players with no Pvp Gear, No Speed Sets, Trash Pets v.s opposite team being stacked. I'm not trying to bash these player's because I understand Gear/ Pets are expensive...But isn't this the point of Honor Pvp and why everyone asked for it? Also these same player's are leaving Early to Mid Match just wasting people's Time/Rank. There really needs to be a heavy Rank Losss Penalty for people who leave matches.

@Cinco you said that if Rank Pvp is not popular there will be no Team Rank Que lol? If Rank Pvp becomes not popular it's because people are sick of these lopsided teams in Solo Rank Que. Rank Pvp is coming down to luck with who is getting the better player's on team. Team Rank Que really needs to be implemented. Other than what I stated Rank Pvp is not bad and a step in the right direction for the Pvp Community.Ranked in teams pls, +1 to this

Futumsh
07-02-2020, 06:06 PM

@Cinco you said that if Rank Pvp is not popular there will be no Team Rank Que lol? If Rank Pvp becomes not popular it's because people are sick of these lopsided teams in Solo Rank Que. Rank Pvp is coming down to luck with who is getting the better player's on team. Team Rank Que really needs to be implemented. Other than what I stated Rank Pvp is not bad and a step in the right direction for the Pvp Community.

Noone has advanced out of the newbie bracket in non-honor pvp yet, so of course the matches aren't great. Presumably if you're a good pvper, you'll tend to help your teams win more often than not in the newbie ranks, until you're no longer matched with people that have not advanced.

Vertox
07-02-2020, 08:40 PM
I have an idea that would make the ranked pvp much popular: make pvp ranks and add rewards right after reaching a certain rank and for the end of the season reward, so the lb rewards won't be the only ones you would get in this mode. My suggestions for rewards? Sacks of tokens for diffrent vendors, gold, plat (for higher ranks), gear (mainly weapons, artis and belts, the higher rank = the better gear) potion kits, crate keys (if plat won't be a reward) banners for each rank, vanities (alongside banners), eventually season exclusive pets

Fearrr
07-02-2020, 10:50 PM
Been playing Normal Rank Pvp all day nothing to add from my orginal post. I'm done but that is fine this was not something I was going to be doing seriously anyways, just wanted to test it out. I appreciate Devs all the hard work you put into this. I look forward to seeing what Rank Battle Royal has to offer when it is released. The last update to that Beta a few player's were complaining about Venim AA...Tbh player's have been complaining about that AA in pvp since it has been out and nothing has been done about it. I hope when Battle Royal Rank comes out there is some adjustments made regarding that Pet AA.

Edit: Also not sure how the Bracket Que is set up but wait times are really long(There had been times I waited 30 mins or more in Que). I know other games for Rank Pvp have Tiers setup like Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Etc. Maybe a setup like this will help reduce Que wait time.

rustygun
07-03-2020, 07:17 AM
Hi Remiem Great idea with Honor pvp but I've seen some blocking to keep guild mates or friends on LB example five guild mates on map three on one side and the two on the opposing side sitting in corner while three gang one person.. too much restriction can ruin a good game. I suggest make choosing your teammate possible via guild or party. Please give the Titans of PVP a chance to see who will come out on top of the Leader board Lots of players spend millions on gears just to be max in strength only skills can determine win in clashes. I think the community want to see who is the strongest guild once and for all, please consider my idea.. Additionally Randomize selection in honor pvp create another type of imbalance inexperience pve players flood this map bring neither skill nor experience to support team I had a mage who would not heal team and another who died one shot but oppose rogue with shield (gear down so he die fast perhaps) I felt like I was being sabotage by people pretending to play but actually in support of the opposing team, So I leave map. I hate thinking like this, Being on same team with people I'm not sure if I can trust or people I don't sync or connection with through similar style of play not sure what they are capable off and if leaving map warrant a penalty consider DC and high ping I get that a lot depending on what time I go online. Thank again Remiem I expect great things from you and STG

rustygun
07-03-2020, 07:32 AM
No matter how good you are you alone don't make team and you can only support a team if you actually have a team, meaning three randomize selected people on same side does not make a team... A team in my opinion is a group of people with similar goals and objectives who work together to achieve it, each playing their role in supporting the team not piggybacking on the others strength. Just saying my opinion. Consider a mage or a warrior that won't heal or a rogue who run into danger giving oppose easy win that's why choosing your own team is best.

rustygun
07-03-2020, 07:48 AM
I just think let us choose team and have some weakly knock out rounds guildies can't oppose each other until finals if no show win goes to next inline

Dopein
07-03-2020, 09:42 AM
Add the 3v3 or 2v2 mode ranked when you can play with premades. It would be more fun than playing with noob PVE players who dont know how to play. Thanks. And this system is bs. Doesnt matter if system will take you with same point ppl if they dont know basics about PVP. Make the queue that you can play with your friends and premades or guildies. Thanks.

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka

LegendaryLeo
07-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Add the 3v3 or 2v2 mode ranked when you can play with premades. It would be more fun than playing with noob PVE players who dont know how to play. Thanks. And this system is bs. Doesnt matter if system will take you with same point ppl if they dont know basics about PVP. Make the queue that you can play with your friends and premades or guildies. Thanks.

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka

precisely, but if this implemented the only foreseeable issue is where OP teams are going to destroy the records and itll be a chase beyond anything to reach near the top. I would suggest that, for the matchmaking, make it such that we are matched to people of our equivalent gear stats etc. Something like ' combined stats of red team = 10 billion ' VS 'combined stats of blue team' = 9.5 billion. Because right now? Its red = 100 billion stats (no skills just gang), blue = 1 stat ( may have potential to be a pro player ).

Loloo
07-03-2020, 10:44 AM
Hi Remiem Great idea with Honor pvp but I've seen some blocking to keep guild mates or friends on LB example five guild mates on map three on one side and the two on the opposing side sitting in corner while three gang one person.. too much restriction can ruin a good game. I suggest make choosing your teammate possible via guild or party. Please give the Titans of PVP a chance to see who will come out on top of the Leader board Lots of players spend millions on gears just to be max in strength only skills can determine win in clashes. I think the community want to see who is the strongest guild once and for all, please consider my idea.. Additionally Randomize selection in honor pvp create another type of imbalance inexperience pve players flood this map bring neither skill nor experience to support team I had a mage who would not heal team and another who died one shot but oppose rogue with shield (gear down so he die fast perhaps) I felt like I was being sabotage by people pretending to play but actually in support of the opposing team, So I leave map. I hate thinking like this, Being on same team with people I'm not sure if I can trust or people I don't sync or connection with through similar style of play not sure what they are capable off and if leaving map warrant a penalty consider DC and high ping I get that a lot depending on what time I go online. Thank again Remiem I expect great things from you and STGThat will just ruin the lb and go into a dummy farm leaderboard

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Menace
07-03-2020, 10:48 AM
That will just ruin the lb and go into a dummy farm leaderboard

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit TapatalkWell no, this isnt kill based so dummy farming benefits no one. The only possible bad thing that could come out of teams in wintrading.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

LegendaryLeo
07-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Well no, this isnt kill based so dummy farming benefits no one. The only possible bad thing that could come out of teams in wintrading.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

dummy farming allows u to reach 20 kills easily and win the match for the lb.

reyals
07-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Idk how that system looking for players for create ranked fights, but some of friends, almost all (same class as me) easily find matches, they play 3-4 matches while i can't find even one, for me it takes too long, even for ranked honor. I have average LB points (at honor ranked i'm not even at lb), average stats, average pvp kdr (everything same as everyone has), idk whats problem. Can i play pvp too? Regular pvp rooms are empty because of ranked pvp :/

Arcane Ziix
07-03-2020, 05:12 PM
If you don't like the idea of team ranked in the future because you are worried about not making the lb due to you not being skilled enough, then dont participate. They will still probably keep the solo versions so you can simply continue doing that. I don't see why certain people want to prevent team ranked from happening. They gave solo players a chance for pvp lb, hopefully they can do the same for teams. Plus it will be much more fun and competitive.

|Ares|
07-04-2020, 12:33 PM
Any chance to have also Honor CTF implemented into the game?
That would be great.

anitasafira
07-04-2020, 01:19 PM

Enjoying Ranked PvP? Have ideas, suggestions, or bugs to report. Let us know here!

Here are some of the things we'd love to hear about:

Overall system balance
Queue and matchmaking experience

And whatever else comes to mind!

Please note: If you discover an exploit or cheat and wish to report it privately, please email support@spacetimestudios.com.I do not find an opponent in 30 minutes please be repaired

Sent from my vivo 1904 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-04-2020, 01:21 PM
Any chance to have also Honor CTF implemented into the game?
That would be great.

A definite possibility! So far it appears that 'Honor' is considered generally well-balanced. Applying Honor Gear restrictions to the CTF map(s) seems like it could be a worthwhile and fun endeavor. I'll put this on my list of future development tasks to consider. Thanks!

Killyxan
07-05-2020, 03:06 AM
A definite possibility! So far it appears that 'Honor' is considered generally well-balanced. Applying Honor Gear restrictions to the CTF map(s) seems like it could be a worthwhile and fun endeavor. I'll put this on my list of future development tasks to consider. Thanks!Ok how about you make the season for 30 days and put banners for the ppl who are on top 15 on lb (overall) so ppl will actually play all the time and dont have to wait for 2h to get a match at high rank (I did wait 3h for a match yesterday) also if someone leave can he get punished like he lose the entire points from him and his team so his team dosent have to lose points cuz it's not there fault few days ago i played with someone who was afk then he just left (in rank) and I waited for that game for a good 20mins also how about toxic ppl if they get reported they lose points but the system should detect that before he lose points for it so everyone stop being toxic in rank if he or she lag cuz in pvp I honstley have green yellow red ping like traffic light but in towns or other maps I got 100-150 ping

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-05-2020, 10:21 AM
We do have plans to make changes to deal with people leaving matches, probably early next week.
The weird behavior when reconnecting in ranked pvp will also be fixed when this goes out.

mhysaa
07-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Since the point was making some balanced pvp. Would be possible automatically remove or freeze a player if the same class of the other team leave match? So instead of 3x2, remains 2x2? Bcs many players are losing because a team mate leaves match, and not everyone thinks about fairplay.
It's sad you guys need to think about everything, when this should come from the players. But if has a possibility to help with this community issue would be good. @devs

Arcane Ziix
07-05-2020, 03:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KETJY-9NdM&feature=youtu.be

This is just one of many who are doing this. His team mates left, and he decided to stay and not give us our win (telling us he has all day etc) This whole room took at least 30 minutes longer than it should have.

Is there a specific time limit you can add before a player is able to leave the room after they rejoin? For example if they leave and rejoin, they can't leave for another 10 seconds. So players have enough time to kill them. (We were able to kill because this rogue was slow, but still it's ruining the fun and extending room times by a lot.

Another option is to peanalize a player if they leave. I'd say 10 minutes of them being unable to queue is fair.

Pxoo
07-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Since the point was making some balanced pvp. Would be possible automatically remove or freeze a player if the same class of the other team leave match? So instead of 3x2, remains 2x2? Bcs many players are losing because a team mate leaves match, and not everyone thinks about fairplay.
It's sad you guys need to think about everything, when this should come from the players. But if has a possibility to help with this community issue would be good. @devspeople would abuse this system to play 1v1 or 2v2 if they would win that way

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-05-2020, 04:18 PM
People having fun sitting and ruining other's games at pvp. Also leaving match no reason. Afking, Doing glitch when losing "Exit and Join" again and again. There is always that one guy who is never going to play for fun and ruin everyone else's experience. Sadists.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Gnarsito
07-05-2020, 06:31 PM
It's sad you guys need to think about everything, when this should come from the players. But if has a possibility to help with this community issue would be good. @devsAgree 100% :(

mhysaa
07-05-2020, 07:11 PM
people would abuse this system to play 1v1 or 2v2 if they would win that way

Well true, people always find a way.. I didnt have thought about that.

Pxoo
07-06-2020, 11:26 AM
after entering ranked honor pvp from the normal honor pvp map i wasn't at full hp/mana but had the amount i left the normal honor pvp map with. could this bug be fixed pls?

capeo
07-06-2020, 12:12 PM
After looking at another thread about aps I like the idea of adding kills/deaths to ranked pvp. Not honor but normal ranked. That way people can get their ap fighting similar players to them. I'm guessing you would need to rank more then top 50 even if leaderboard is only top 25-50.

Since the que times are really long maybe expand the ranks people can fight in from 2 levels up/down to 4?

Futumsh
07-09-2020, 11:16 AM
With today's update:

* Leaving a match twice or being out of the zone too long causes you to forfeit.
* If your opponent of the same class is not present or has forfeit, you are removed from the combat area.
* When your opponent returns, if they have not forfeit, you are both respawned.
* If one of each class or all of one team has forfeit, the match ends.
* If you forfeit a match, you cannot queue for another for an hour.
* Rank score and changes are shown when the match ends.
* Relaxed matchmaking for low rank players.
* Made it easier to recover from a losing record.

theors
09-22-2020, 06:08 AM
hello all. i reach 1629 point 4 or 5 days ago. but now its 1619... it this a bug or penalty for unactivity?
ign : Calculatinq ( rogue )

Prabsimar Chhabra
09-22-2020, 08:41 AM
hello all. i reach 1629 point 4 or 5 days ago. but now its 1619... it this a bug or penalty for unactivity?
ign : Calculatinq ( rogue )Penalty for Inactivity. I think it starts lowering after you dont play honor for 5 days. -10 each consecutive day.

Sent from my Deadly using Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
11-06-2020, 06:33 AM
premeditated party would be nice. Different people, different playstyles and it's hard enough to find people you're compatible with.

I understand that the current system gives newbies a chance to play with the long time pvpers, whom they may learn from, and at the same time vets could play with skilled people who went out of their radar on previous seasons due to gear differences, but I think it'll be a lot less toxic if people trusted each other and knew who does what first.

Igotu12
05-28-2022, 06:49 PM
Hi, Can you guys add 2v2 ranked and 1v1 ranked? Sometimes teammates throw on purpose in 3v3 and it would be better to be able to play more than one ranked mode.

whatwasit
05-30-2022, 07:04 AM
1v1 ranked?

Sure lmao, maybe just free banners for dummy farm for everyone like it happens with aps lb? Shameless

Holyshox
06-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Hi, Can you guys add 2v2 ranked and 1v1 ranked? Sometimes teammates throw on purpose in 3v3 and it would be better to be able to play more than one ranked mode.In this case 3v3 bracket "could" die, but i think 2v2 ranked with changing team comps(mirror class comps include) would be sick.
And OFC random que [emoji378][emoji95]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Arronx
03-22-2023, 06:42 AM
looking for friends to play rank honor pvp add me i got no friends lol lonely ;-;https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230322/caa0e880801a332557df96ebf2def41d.jpg

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Stellarstorm
03-11-2024, 01:09 AM
As someone who had played three seasons of honor pvp I'd like to ask why same players are always on top 10 honor pvp leaderboard rankings every season? Most of them have alt endgame characters that they use to boost one another to remain at those leaderboard positions. Here is how it happens. Let's say we have player 1 and player 2. Player 2 asks player 1 to help him climb honor pvp leaderboard for his warrior. Now player 1 queues in match with his alt warrior as both warriors cannot be in the same team but can certainly be in the same match always. To help player 2 rank, player 1 now drops the match for his team by making them lose (***either by not using the attack skills properly or just letting the enemy kill his character easily in match***). This happens repeatedly for a couple of matches, making it tough for someone who just wants to try honor pvp or to try climb the rankings. My suggestion here would be to limit one character per account for honor pvp to help curb this problem.

Tankyyyyy
03-21-2024, 09:00 PM
Glitt - Eos - Scrims - Helo - Psp - critem and a few more. Always the same ppl