PDA

View Full Version : Next expansion?

jecco
07-01-2020, 10:56 PM
You guys think that the next expansion is comming this august?? Arghh so excitedddd deep sea theme i hope and what others hopeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyxx
07-01-2020, 11:14 PM
I dont think so,arc belt and amulet lvl 76 isnt even out yet,august might be too early for that

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

picklewickles
07-02-2020, 03:47 AM
more like september - october we are talking about late summer - fall not in mid summer
and there have been a lot of themes and cool suggested ideas about the expansion but they never really gave us what we wanted hopefully they will change that this year

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
07-02-2020, 06:09 AM
You guys think that the next expansion is comming this august?? Arghh so excitedddd deep sea theme i hope and what others hopeee

Normally it is once the summer vacays start, which is in a handful of weeks

swoutttt
07-02-2020, 06:49 AM
Next expansion? They better work on this current 'expansion' (dont feels like an expansion). Weak maps and nothing to grind for.
Still playing infested wich says enough. They did a great job on all events around it, but it feels like they neglect this expansion from the start.

picklewickles
07-02-2020, 07:04 AM
Next expansion? They better work on this current 'expansion' (dont feels like an expansion). Weak maps and nothing to grind for.
Still playing infested wich says enough. They did a great job on all events around it, but it feels like they neglect this expansion from the start.last good expansion was graveyard and mausoleum

LegendaryLeo
07-02-2020, 07:06 AM
rather have awesome eventful events than expansion for nothing, its just going to widen the level gap and gets boring

Anil LK Joseph
07-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Maus 7-10 please ;)

evgs
07-02-2020, 02:25 PM
cant wait for the next exp for sure

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Expansion release.date is February 30th.

Tiger Mike
07-02-2020, 07:20 PM
I liked their "City of the dead" expansion , at the end of "Arcanum grounds" I thought the next thing would be fighting aliens but then it was all demons , I hope that one day they explore more that concept.

Avaree
07-04-2020, 09:37 AM
When launched, the Nord campaign was difficult and required two tanks to handle mobs . The pink loots were good then. Now it’s more about gold loot vs the thrill of looting something worthy. The elite infested maps now are fun, gives options to drop (still usable) arc items. Hopefully next campaign (and yet this expansion) we can see something implemented for current arc items as well.

Happy Independence Day America !

Susanne
07-04-2020, 01:29 PM
It doesn't seem that long ago but it is, when we were anticipating what the last expansion would be like.
I'm not going to comment about what I thought about it when it arrived.
Anyway....I do hope this year it will be one that we can look back on with the same memories we have for the old maps.
Oh yes, enjoy your Independence Day America from a Brit.😘🎉🎇

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Dear STS,

With all due respect, I don't want to see another gnome or orc expansion. I don't mind spending plat on this game because I enjoy playing it but anymore 'gnomes in danger' and imma get a rush of blood and start throwing tables over. Hell with those gnomes they can all burn and die for all I care. None of my plat be saving their tiny little helpless butts, that's for sure.

Oakmaiden
07-10-2020, 01:46 PM
Ensorcelled Forest with savage squirrels and killer rabbits(nods to Monty Python). The boss.. Enraged Deary! Mini bosses Cerella Guapo and Flounder or something like that! :p

Tahtto123
07-10-2020, 02:13 PM
Just a heads up dont buy the new expansion set(yellow) and get burned like mire sets. Tossing tons into the set and end up hydra getting nerf due to some green eye players. Sts will hook you up with op farm at first and nerf it till it become a dead content and ban you. #1 mmorpg marketing strategy. Farming will be nerfed exponentially so just use ur old sets instead getting new ones be patient until one month ++.

WendysBreakfast
07-11-2020, 02:13 AM
Dosnt expansions take much more time, i mean wasnt lv 76 expansion a while a go, or am i losing track of time 😵

discounts
07-11-2020, 07:16 AM
Why would they prioritize an expansion when they are raking in massive plat revenue from recycled events with recolored vanities and pets? They'll only be forced to innovate once people stop spending.

PostNoob
07-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Why would they prioritize an expansion when they are raking in massive plat revenue from recycled events with recolored vanities and pets? They'll only be forced to innovate once people stop spending.

Or maybe, ya know, just maybe they are wokring on the expansion with the revenues they earn. Not like that's what a business is suppose to do. They wouldn't want to do that, being normal is hard for some ppl. You'll be ok random person.

picklewickles
10-22-2020, 04:35 PM
expansion seems to be later this year, or maybe they skip a year. in my opinion it's better for them to take longer on an expansion instead of making another boring expansion. hopefully the next expansion will have an actual story instead of just running maps for no reason except making gold and grinding items / xp

Mythocrisis
10-22-2020, 04:48 PM
expansion seems to be later this year, or maybe they skip a year. in my opinion it's better for them to take longer on an expansion instead of making another boring expansion. hopefully the next expansion will have an actual story instead of just running maps for no reason except making gold and grinding items / xp

Stop necroing threads.
It's misleading and causes more necroing.

picklewickles
10-22-2020, 04:56 PM
Stop necroing threads.
It's misleading and causes more necroing.what can i do about it that this thread is suddenly on top of my homepage, i also don't read when the last reply was made.