PDA

View Full Version : Stash : classification of items

Malerian
02-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Despite searching for this, i didn't find any topics related to that (which might not be a good sign).

It's mainly for those that have bought multiple stash expansions, and even more for clumsy ones like myself. It takes longer and longer to look for an item you stashed, and you might even pass over it without seeing it.
So, i thought if there was a stash menu like for the inventory, with items classified in categories (like helmet, chest, sleeves, crafting), and more importantly classified by level and type (like the plasm of hate being together, then plasm of courage, for instance), it would make things simpler.

Although, as i don't know what it would take to implement something like that, i don't expect it to be for soon, if ever.
And, if some fellow forums users could put some feedback for that idea, that would be great, just because it would mean i'm not the only one having trouble with that :p

Also sorry for any mistake i could have done writing.

Araxu
02-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Great idea, i dont know why is not implemented. I have an extra character lvl 5 with 500 slots for this reason.

Sorry for the bad english :p

Mothwing
02-15-2012, 06:25 PM
I also had this idea and wondered why it wasn't already there. It gets old to surf through pages and pages of inventory to find one item. Great idea! :) I hope STS sees this.

And a suggestion sort of along those lines, you should be able to sort it yourself, because I like having my most important items at the top. Another thing i've seen is stashing sets. I'll stash a set and it'll look like this: (for example)

Overlord's Helmet of the Rift
Power Armor of the Rift
(random item)
Gurgox Hammer of the Rift

This shows that sometimes when stashing sets, a single item will get separated from the group, which is kind of annoying.

Nonetheless, great idea :)