PDA

View Full Version : What Dark Legends Would've Been

Junside
02-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Did a little snooping and STS sure Did work on some awesome games, but I wouldn't hate on them for going onto the mobile game scene. They're doing a wonderful job. Anyway, enough talk, and me (or someone else) might have already shown this video before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ppKlWdceGQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Unrelated: who is the woman in the DL teaser trailer? She's se- er... sinfully beautiful. :D

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Yea I have seen that video also

Rawrimafish
02-20-2012, 08:26 AM
I can't tell for sure what DL is going to be like but...
Id like to see gameplay and not wait, but patience helps in life :)

Snakespeare
02-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Sam carried our message that we want to see a video with gameplay. Cinco told us in chat they might let him make one. He then told us the character classes are all different, and the gameplay is all different, and he feels they are about to offer something that is completely new. So they are being mysterious. In any case, he said that might let Sam make one, and that was Friday, so cross your fingers.

Aculeas
02-20-2012, 10:24 AM
He then told us the character classes are all different, and the gameplay is all different, and he feels they are about to offer something that is completely new.

They said the same thing about SL in the end all we got was a few minor differences in classes. :/ They also way overplayed the importance of being a certain class to open certain doors etc. Not that I am not going to keep my hopes up in regards for a more diverse style of game play. We have been promised massive changes in gameplay before... and we have been let down before. This probably goes for a vast majority of the forum community. Where as randoms love the game as it is because they are just in it to play as is and eat it up.

I do so sincerely desire that they pull through but when you're making an rpg with classes you're pretty much limited to the heal, range, tank set up(with a wide range of varying builds depending on the game *cough*cough*PL*). It will be interesting to see Dark Legends spin on it.

Acyer
02-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Well I reserved my name for DL today so i may dabble in the ways of Vampire

octavos
02-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Well I reserved my name for DL today so i may dabble in the ways of Vampire
Glad you did Z :D also nice to hear from ya.

Acyer
02-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Glad you did Z :D also nice to hear from ya.

Bah I'm still around just lurking in the shadows :)