PDA

View Full Version : Issues with few dailies.

umarrahim
07-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Hi,

As someone who levels up multiple accounts from time to time, I would like to make a suggestion.

1) the "Shimmering Crystal" quest is ridiculous, it takes 5 more runs after I am done with every other tindrin quest. The drop rate of the crystal from the snake-dragons should be higher.

2) Olde Yodeler's quest are outdated, they give 300 XP each which is ridiculous compared to how much amount of XP we need to level up after a certain level.

3) Festerfang Relic, why does only the person who opens chests gets to progress with this quest? I see people skipping mobs to be the first one to be able to open chests. Pings also affects this, players will better pings will be more likely to progress the quest and obtain relic from the chests.

Every other quest is well-designed, I would like to see these become easier though .

Sincerely,
A random nab.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

picklewickles
07-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Hi,

As someone who levels up multiple accounts from time to time, I would like to make a suggestion.

1) the "Shimmering Crystal" quest is ridiculous, it takes 5 more runs after I am done with every other tindrin quest. The drop rate of the crystal from the snake-dragons should be higher.

2) Olde Yodeler's quest are outdated, they give 300 XP each which is ridiculous compared to how much amount of XP we need to level up after a certain level.

3) Festerfang Relic, why does only the person who opens chests gets to progress with this quest? I see people skipping mobs to be the first one to be able to open chests. Pings also affects this, players will better pings will be more likely to progress the quest and obtain relic from the chests.

Every other quest is well-designed, I would like to see these become easier though .

Sincerely,
A random nab.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk3 is wrong i've got relics without opening chests maybe you need to walk over the chests? and don't forget that you are not guaranteed for it to count if you open a chest

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

umarrahim
07-02-2020, 01:09 PM
3 is wrong i've got relics without opening chests maybe you need to walk over the chests?

Sent from my SM-A515F using TapatalkI am not sure, I only ever seem to get the relic once I open the chests, either way the drop rate is ridiculously low.

It takes a lot of runs to get it done considering the difficulty of the map, and the availability of party.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

picklewickles
07-02-2020, 01:16 PM
I am not sure, I only ever seem to get the relic once I open the chests, either way the drop rate is ridiculously low.

It takes a lot of runs to get it done considering the difficulty of the map, and the availability of party.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkwhat i used to do is just run take a friend with you and skip every mob keep opening chests until you finish the quest, best way to do it

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk