PDA

View Full Version : Pvp trashtalk in windmoore

snakeeyes
07-02-2020, 07:35 PM
Pls. Make a penalty ban for a days on player who trashtalk the others specialy with screenshoot report. While im on windmoore at my first log in, too many player respawn and they keep on fighting on a chat, some one keep saying nab, poor and the other weak,ffuuuuu 1v1 then somebody wrongsend me that im a nab, its so irritated to read. pls play the game and enjoys if you lose or win, dont show to other player how weak your mind are. i have an screenshots and i already send report to sts. Sory for my bad english

Encryptions
07-02-2020, 07:50 PM
Ignore list them, let them have fun cursing each other out over pixels. Someone gets mad at you just call your self nab infront of them as a joke. It will make them speechless, people call me a noob all the time and I respond "sorry sir i am idiot nab pls golds" and they don't say anything after maybe just laugh.

EpicX
07-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Ignore list them, let them have fun cursing each other out over pixels. Someone gets mad at you just call your self nab infront of them as a joke. It will make them speechless, people call me a noob all the time and I respond "sorry sir i am idiot nab pls golds" and they don't say anything after maybe just laugh.

I agree with what encry says but sometimes it becomes too much to handle. Imposing a temporary ban (ranging from few hours - few days) might somehow , to some extent, make them think twice before trashtalking.

And of course, this has to be monitored very closely as people can use selective edits/screenshots to report a player for their toxicity whereas in real life it could be them that started the toxicity.

criticalis
07-02-2020, 11:02 PM

Giant bench
07-02-2020, 11:09 PM

Especially this one, right here. Lmao

Mezziaz
07-03-2020, 12:30 AM
This will be cool so people stop tt

snakeeyes
07-03-2020, 12:43 AM
I agree with what encry says but sometimes it becomes too much to handle. Imposing a temporary ban (ranging from few hours - few days) might somehow , to some extent, make them think twice before trashtalking.

And of course, this has to be monitored very closely as people can use selective edits/screenshots to report a player for their toxicity whereas in real life it could be them that started the toxicity.

I think sts can replay the time delivered the msgs. Thats why i told to the person before i send to sts that i report him with screenshots so he can counter my report if he does.

snakeeyes
07-03-2020, 01:09 AM

Thanks encription for the tip, but i think they need the penalty temporarily ban, for the fairness to all who permanent ban same as they did.

Remiem
07-05-2020, 01:19 AM
Hey guys, definitely keep reporting this stuff. Either in game, or send SS's to support@spacetimestudios.com. Toxicity/bullying/etc. is not allowed and we want to investigate, but need it reported to do that effectively. Sometimes this takes time, so flex those /ignore muscles in the meantime.