PDA

View Full Version : No Teaser?=\

Urqui
02-15-2012, 09:58 PM
There is absolutly no teasers to the new level cap coming soon=\

There's nothing on what people say "Humania"
I looked on forums for that but never saw a dev say it, just normal players

When nuri was coming out there was that thing about when PL Facebook reached 50k likes we'd get a couple pictures of Nuri's hallows... Also Before it came out Gustav was at the entrace of nuri's hallows, you could even see a tent!(Still there in FH)

On Mt Fang not so sure on what all teasers were but I only remember Samhayne showing what the Mt Fang Logo was...

When I started playing Sewers was the max level, so not sure how the teasers were to Alien Oasis or Swamps. But I'm sure(not 100%) I saw a video on Alien Oasis "coming soon" with Boomer playing the map

So could we at least have some info? I know you're all working hard on Dark Legends, but you can't forget about the game that started it all;)
Please:cool:

RedRyder
02-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Bandwidth issues. They don't have enough of it yet to give us that.

Cahaun
02-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Talk to Ethan in Forest Haven. It's a teaser of what he tells you.

Appleisaac
02-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Talk to Ethan in Forest Haven. It's a teaser of what he tells you.
thats what a lot of people said, but he has been around forever... sts would REALLY have to plan ahead for this to be true.

Urqui
02-15-2012, 10:26 PM
@cahaun: Wow never saw that before thnx, makes you think there'll be a new race next cap? Doubt that since a new race would have to start at levl1 like mages bears & birds:(

@redryder: Bandwith? I dont even know what that is. All I'm asking is for some info or some pictures of what it'll be like. Like a dinosaur theme or whatever, anything!!!