PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking about making a guild...

Bilaxman
02-15-2012, 11:20 PM
As the thread is titled, I'm thinking about making a guild.... Should I? For you guild masters out there, what are some of the problems you have encountered? What are the benefits of having a guild? One thing I've worried about is how to know when to make someone an officer. I've been in guilds where the guild had fallen apart due to some mean player who booted every member off the guild... :( How could I avoid that? Should I even bother making a guild? I haven't thought of a guild name yet though... it was just a idea.

Your comments are appreciated!

Bilaxman

fuzzylazer
02-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Make sure if your gonna make a guild, have some friends thats definitely gonna join. If you trust them that they don't boot members, promote them to officers. And make sure your guild is a success!

zorathorg
02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Well I myself am a guild master (anarchyz - GM of stormcloaks) have had that usually only when you truly trust someone, that's when you make them officer. I usually make a member an officer when they stay in the guild for a week and are very active. Usually that shows they are not just in it to destroy your guild. I myself, would love to apply and help to make your guild a success. If you would like to accept my offer, add anarchyz and trueanarchy and tell me you are from the forums.

If you haven't already made the guild I would love to help name it.

Bilaxman
02-16-2012, 07:37 PM
I would like to thank Vildax. They have kindly given me their guild, <Genesis>. Thank you everyone for posting responses! See you all in Alterra! :)

Entertaining
02-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Do you plan on just having a normal guild where anyone can join? or have certain requirements?

Bilaxman
02-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Do you plan on just having a normal guild where anyone can join? or have certain requirements?
Anyone may join! I just ask that you don't spam nor be rude to other players. I also ask that you don't violate the Spacetime Studios Terms of Service.

zorathorg
02-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Mind if my side joins your guild?

Bilaxman
02-18-2012, 11:19 AM
Go ahead! Send a friend request to: Ladytremaine.