PDA

View Full Version : Lb or more like hall of shame?

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-03-2020, 04:24 PM
I know we cant mention Igns on forums so i will just tell whats happening. Some no lifers , idiots, always willing to ruin pvp will always prevail. A rogue ( who is in Lb) stays in match whole time when she starts losing to waste time so ppl leave. When score was 19-1 she started glitching or doing something left and rejoined again and again. I dont think this "fair pvp" is fair anymore.

Sorry for being Rude , but facts :)

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

shadowronn
07-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Wait are you saying there’s someone trying to cause drama in a PvP match? Hmm that’s weird, I hope STS takes this on the top of their priority list.

Prabsimar Chhabra
07-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Wait are you saying there’s someone trying to cause drama in a PvP match? Hmm that’s weird, I hope STS takes this on the top of their priority list.I would love to post screenshots [emoji4] but it isnt allowed. Lemme hide igns and show tho.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

GucciBang
07-03-2020, 05:03 PM
I think I know who you're talking about...

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

snakeeyes
07-03-2020, 05:37 PM
For the sake of lb player cheat just like i said before,. Like kdr farming now they waste the other player time strategy of greedy. Hope theres an temporary ban for a day for this.

07-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Would love sts to make it where if they leave you cannot comeback to avoid this kind of situation where they leave and rejoin so you won't win by default.

Verbie
07-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Would love sts to make it where if they leave you cannot comeback to avoid this kind of situation where they leave and rejoin so you won't win by default.I had this happen in 3 matches last night. Not from this person.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Remiem
07-05-2020, 01:06 AM
Hey guys, just a reminder that if you see someone breaking the rules (which includes ruining others' fun/experience), please report with videos or SS to support@spacetimestudios.com so we can investigate. Even vaguely outing someone like this in the forums is against the ToS. :( Thanks so much!