PDA

View Full Version : Questions part 2

Chickdigcookies
08-03-2010, 12:05 AM
More questions...

So the other day I was running x map and thekingknight (who btw has like 63k+ kills, OP) started comparing MS and HS. So we started buffing, un buffing to see the difference.

If I remember correctly he had 18 HS, he was using all Dex Isis and Thot talon, it makes sense...he's a pure dex bird. I would buff him and he would jump to 21. My buff only gives him 2 HS...why and how did he get to 21 HS?

Second, I (Mage full Dex) use all Thoth Dex gear including Talon, that's 6 x 4 = 24. Yet my MS is 25.

I came to the silly conclusion that if you wear a full set you get a bonus of what ever stat (hs or ms) the set is...and that the buff acted as an extra HS gear for thekingknight thus getting 21 from 18.

Is this true?
And if not
can someone explain.

QUEENIE
08-03-2010, 12:30 AM
each thoth weapon gives 8 int. so for you, that's 32 int.

11 int for a mage will give an extra ms. so that explains your extra ms.

Chickdigcookies
08-03-2010, 12:50 AM
each thoth weapon gives 8 int. so for you, that's 32 int.

11 int for a mage will give an extra ms. so that explains your extra ms.

Hmm...I didn't think gear stats affected that since it doesn't affect gear requirements... But makes sense. I'll try taking off a piece and checking but I'm almost positive you're right.

Chickdigcookies
08-03-2010, 01:55 AM
So you were right about the int...

But as I was messing around I noticed that I could get up to 26 MS

before.
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz208/chicksdigcookies/43959104.jpg

after.
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz208/chicksdigcookies/4962042a.jpg

all this happend after I hit the res skill...

Anyone know why?

Royce
08-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Rez has a hidden mana regen buff, a pretty useless one, but it does also buff party members. As for extra H/s, it could either be that his Str was increased enough for an extra H/s or it could simply be rounding. Regen seems to be a continuum, rather than discreet values, and there is some weird rounding that takes place with it (and other stats, i.e. check some armor pieces, they may give you +/- 0 armor).