PDA

View Full Version : Scammers

JonDaDon
08-03-2010, 12:06 AM
I just made the noob mistake of not rechecking trade before trading... i just bought a lvl 43 rrylox for 300k instead of lvl 45. The scam was that he put the lvl 45 up and checked before i checked he switched the blasters before i looked again i traded and recieved the lvl 43... Check your trades guys! if i wasnt rich i'd be upset, but im not! Good job scammer... his name is PTKILLER btw so be warned. neways anyone wanna buy a rrylox?

Chickdigcookies
08-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Doh.

Sorry to hear that...

Smartress
08-03-2010, 12:13 AM
I happened to me before too, I bought Horus Xbow for 20K, thought it was Lvl 45 and it was Lvl 43.

QUEENIE
08-03-2010, 12:33 AM
sorry to hear that but it happened to me too by the exact same person on the exact same blaster. i questioned him and he logged off. fortunately i did check the blaster again.

btw ptkiller sells ridiculously expensive items and wish to buy rares for dirt cheap prices.

there's more than one tree in the entire forest. patience will bring you the best deal.

Jstizar
08-03-2010, 01:42 AM
I just made the noob mistake of not rechecking trade before trading... i just bought a lvl 43 rrylox for 300k instead of lvl 45. The scam was that he put the lvl 45 up and checked before i checked he switched the blasters before i looked again i traded and recieved the lvl 43... Check your trades guys! if i wasnt rich i'd be upset, but im not! Good job scammer... his name is PTKILLER btw so be warned. neways anyone wanna buy a rrylox?

Way to casually slip into the you being rich part :P.

Tailless
08-03-2010, 04:08 AM
At least you didn't ask the player in your group what the level and stats were of the AO2 item that they just got . Then ask to buy that item and get sold the AO1 version thinking that it was the one that just dropped. I'm not saying that it happened to me. I always check the item before buying it. It happened to a friend... named uh...NoTail, yeah that's it, it happened to NoTail, not me. :)

KingFu
08-03-2010, 06:09 AM
PTKILLER? Wow, I almost traded him, luckily I didn't. He was overpriced anyways. Also, look out for someone named Kingfu, I hear he scams too ;)

Jstizar
08-03-2010, 12:28 PM
PTKILLER? Wow, I almost traded him, luckily I didn't. He was overpriced anyways. Also, look out for someone named Kingfu, I hear he scams too ;)

I hear he likes to donate money and level 19 dex pinks to people like me....:D

JonDaDon
08-04-2010, 10:21 AM
You're right... but its true lol

Way to casually slip into the you being rich part :P.

Addihul
08-04-2010, 10:26 AM
PTKiller scammed you? Wow that's lame. Thought he was good peeps

JonDaDon
08-04-2010, 10:39 AM
...i thought the same but money more inportant than friends to some people. He's ignored and reported so whatever.
PTKiller scammed you? Wow that's lame. Thought he was good peeps

KingFu
08-04-2010, 10:43 AM
...i thought the same but money more inportant than friends to some people. He's ignored and reported so whatever.

Reported? I am pretty sure you can't report for scamming. It is frowned upon, but I don't think it is bannable.

JonDaDon
08-04-2010, 10:45 AM
worth a try... i dont want someone to be banned; just a smack upside the head.

*sidenote* anyone wanna buy a lvl 43 rrylox?
Reported? I am pretty sure you can't report for scamming. It is frowned upon, but I don't think it is bannable.

KingFu
08-04-2010, 10:49 AM
worth a try... i dont want someone to be banned; just a smack upside the head.

*sidenote* anyone wanna buy a lvl 43 rrylox?

Sure, how much? ;)

FluffNStuff
08-04-2010, 10:56 AM

If they were exploiting a bug or involving other means (real money, other games) then perhaps, but this, while unfortunate, was avoidable with protections they put in. It is designed so that you can't click to quick after a change is made, so you have time to check. It also unclicks you both after any change is made. This scam was relying on your good nature to trust the person, and this person should be avoided at all cost, but banning someone for something amoral is not a direction to go in.

JonDaDon
08-04-2010, 11:40 AM
im willing to take a loss... 200-250? 250 would be great