PDA

View Full Version : Hard work :)

trixie
02-16-2012, 12:53 PM
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Somedays it is easy to stay positive and other days it takes a little more work. Each day I wake up and decide it is going to be a good day. It is so easy to let what someone else says or does influence your mind, thoughts and actions. How many times have you gotten into a fight with your boyfriend/girlfirend/wife/husband and it completely threw off your whole day? Everything from that moment on just seemed bad. Those are the days you really have to push yourself a little harder to get past it. You gotta work to keep yourself from falling into negetivity.

The friends you have can also do the same thing. If you hang out with negetive people, soon enough you'll be negetive too. If you hold your head high and a smile on your face, then you will attract positive people. People want to be around people that make them feel good. Think about it for yourself....would you rather be around someone who talks bad about everyone or would you rather be around someone who always has something nice to say?

Listen to that voice inside you and be the friend you want to be around. Be the friend you want to yourself and soon people will flock to you. The old saying "you catch more files with honey" really is true. So, today fill your heart with love and peace and surround yourself with people you want to be like and people that make you a better person. :)

Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy

Lavalamp
02-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Great post Trixie =) keep it up x(D

MimeRifle
02-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Great post Trixie =) keep it up x(D
Ditto! Love the positivity! *two mime-thumbs up*

Lavalamp
02-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Hmm u say ditto and if I want to be better.. I make new word up called triddo!! Hahaha lol

Maiden
02-16-2012, 10:04 PM
:)

It's nice to have a good day each day, whether it is or not. I like to see it as if you intend it to be, it will. Being nice to others will get you the same kind of attitude back. And who knows, doing so may get you a new friend!