PDA

View Full Version : Allow people to enter with their own teams in ranked honor pvp.

Banana101
07-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Too many players either have been leaving or sitting in ranked honor pvp. It doesn’t make any sense to introduce ranked pvp that you can’t enter with a party. Can’t play with your friends. Lose because people are being rude and sitting or leaving the game mid game or just not playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menace
07-04-2020, 11:52 AM
+1 to entering with a party/team

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

GucciBang
07-04-2020, 11:53 AM
yes... please

shiekh
07-04-2020, 01:02 PM
+1

11/char

Mythiclash
07-04-2020, 01:06 PM
+1 everyone just waited for this...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Banana101
07-04-2020, 01:10 PM
Let’s get this thread some good attention so that the devs can do something about this please.

Vvaffe
07-04-2020, 01:15 PM
Too many players either have been leaving or sitting in ranked honor pvp. It doesn’t make any sense to introduce ranked pvp that you can’t enter with a party. Can’t play with your friends. Lose because people are being rude and sitting or leaving the game mid game or just not playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Cinco
07-04-2020, 01:19 PM
This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!

Mythiclash
07-04-2020, 02:34 PM
This would be done in a 'Team Ranked' queue - not with the current Solo Ranked queue. I understand that people would like this feature to be added and we will consider it for the future.
In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!

But you also have to understand that the pvp community (which is a large part of AL) were waiting for so long for a pvp update since lb pvp was taken out and awakes came to the upper power. With the new honor pvp update you guys made something so important for the community which also made old players return. We were so hyped playing with friends again and mess with other teams which we can do in unranked honor but we have nothing to lose their and no incentive to keep playing it. However ranked made us to keep playing because it's challenging us, pushing us to the limits and shows the others on lb how good you are. But there is one problem, random player... i don't mean every random player is bad or something but maybe you just don't understand with each other, maybe they just trolling you and sits or just leave and let the team alone. Thats why it's important that we can play with friends where we understand and respect each other and can count on them. The way you say that it can be maybe possible in the future makes us uncertain since we have waited so many years for a new pvp update. Anyways ty for reading our post and wishes for a team ranked:)

championboost
07-04-2020, 06:52 PM
its good like this. they can add a team mode if they want

Ilove_Poopoo
07-04-2020, 09:47 PM
In the meantime let me be clear: we are not adding this feature to the current Ranked mode. Thanks!Pool of players isn't large enough to accomodate quick queue length currently.

Implementing 'Team Ranked Honors' on top of the other modes would bring this queue length even longer for all modes, since players are more distributed by then.

But being able to create parties on the current 'Honor Pvp' would make matching quicker, and more appealing. The basis of matchmaking would be the highest ranked player in the party.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

avaunt
07-04-2020, 10:14 PM
-1, I prefer having 2 modes. Solo rank and party rank

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

umarrahim
07-04-2020, 11:03 PM
But you also have to understand that the pvp community (which is a large part of AL) were waiting for so long for a pvp update since lb pvp was taken out and awakes came to the upper power. With the new honor pvp update you guys made something so important for the community which also made old players return. We were so hyped playing with friends again and mess with other teams which we can do in unranked honor but we have nothing to lose their and no incentive to keep playing it. However ranked made us to keep playing because it's challenging us, pushing us to the limits and shows the others on lb how good you are. But there is one problem, random player... i don't mean every random player is bad or something but maybe you just don't understand with each other, maybe they just trolling you and sits or just leave and let the team alone. Thats why it's important that we can play with friends where we understand and respect each other and can count on them. The way you say that it can be maybe possible in the future makes us uncertain since we have waited so many years for a new pvp update. Anyways ty for reading our post and wishes for a team ranked:)

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkBro random players are what makes solo queue into solo queue.

Ever played any MOBA? You play with a team of random vsing a team of random, it's completely fair.

Both teams have the same odds of winning, and it's your personal skills which increases the odds for you. It's the thrill of solo queue.

Dev just mentioned they will be adding ranked with premade soon, so just wait for it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Remiem
07-05-2020, 12:55 AM
Just a friendly reminder to--keep it friendly. Love the discussion here, but let's remember this whole system is open for feedback right now, so no ideas are bad ideas.

Banana101
07-05-2020, 12:08 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200705/aa219060e7fcf8edd95b99d4bb7faa85.jpg
This happens very often on my team and enemy team. It’s not ok for other players to lose at the hands of a random teammate who disappears. I suggest people in a pt of 3 ready up together or be able to only allow guild mates to enter or friends with them.

Banana101
07-05-2020, 07:02 PM
Bro random players are what makes solo queue into solo queue.

Ever played any MOBA? You play with a team of random vsing a team of random, it's completely fair.

Both teams have the same odds of winning, and it's your personal skills which increases the odds for you. It's the thrill of solo queue.

Dev just mentioned they will be adding ranked with premade soon, so just wait for it.

Check the SS I sent below and tell me if it’s thrilling people randomly leaving in the game or deciding to sit or afk.

snakeeyes
07-06-2020, 05:30 AM
-1 It can manipulate the pvp if this happen. Like old pvp kdr farming it became pvp lb farming

Banana101
07-06-2020, 07:51 AM
-1 It can manipulate the pvp if this happen. Like old pvp kdr farming it became pvp lb farming

It can not. They should allow people in pt to enter together and if you are not in pt you play against random team.

Pinklips
07-06-2020, 08:15 AM
Cinco is right here. It should work differently in team ranked que and solo que. You play with a good balanced team with skilled players and suppose the enemy team is all solo players, than definitely your team has a big advantage to win which is unfair. Solo q and team q both should be different just like in any other Moba game

Mythiclash
07-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Cinco is right here. It should work differently in team ranked que and solo que. You play with a good balanced team with skilled players and suppose the enemy team is all solo players, than definitely your team has a big advantage to win which is unfair. Solo q and team q both should be different just like in any other Moba game

we are not saying that we want to join with party in solo queue, we want an extra mode (team ranked) where we can join with party

umarrahim
07-06-2020, 08:53 AM
we are not saying that we want to join with party in solo queue, we want an extra mode (team ranked) so it's fair

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkCinco already said they are gonna add it. The title, and the post is saying something else tho.

Mythiclash
07-06-2020, 08:56 AM
Cinco already said they are gonna add it. The title, and the post is saying something else tho.

idk what the owner of the thread meant but most of us are looking for a seperate ranked system for team queue bro and we know that cinco said it alreadyy but i just wanted to say him clearly again that we don't want to join with party in solo queue

Pinklips
07-06-2020, 09:57 AM
we are not saying that we want to join with party in solo queue, we want an extra mode (team ranked) where we can join with party

The title of the thread says something else !

Banana101
07-06-2020, 11:38 AM

Big advantage playing with friends ? Then get your own friends and play with them. People leaving map or afk is a big advantage in solo que? Lol

Mythiclash
07-06-2020, 12:18 PM
The title of the thread says something else !

Bro read what i wrote above your post pls... and btw the title says allow team to join in ranked honor not allow them in solo queue

Pinklips
07-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Big advantage playing with friends ? Then get your own friends and play with them. People leaving map or afk is a big advantage in solo que? Lol

Do you think everyone have such coordinated friends(team) to play together ?? And I said that if you are playing with your friends and your enemies are solo qs, then most probably they(enemy) will go afk or leave map and than won't your team have a fair advantage to win ?

Pinklips
07-06-2020, 02:49 PM
Bro read what i wrote above your post pls... and btw the title says allow team to join in ranked honor not allow them in solo queue

See firstly I wasn't replying to u. I was replying to the person who made this thread. He clearly said that he wants to enter PvP as a team since random players go afk and cause problems. He didn't mention about making two different modes. One for only solo q players and the other for team players.. This is what Cinco said.. Do read the post and all the replies again

Mythiclash
07-06-2020, 03:25 PM
See firstly I wasn't replying to u. I was replying to the person who made this thread. He clearly said that he wants to enter PvP as a team since random players go afk and cause problems. He didn't mention about making two different modes. One for only solo q players and the other for team players.. This is what Cinco said.. Do read the post and all the replies again

bro if you wasn't replying me then why you quote me...and even if he said that, you don't need to discuss anymore. Everything was said by cinco already and this is what i meant too (making 2 game modes).
Don't need to repeat it all the time,ty.

Lynisterr
07-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Uh lmao idk

Pinklips
07-07-2020, 07:08 PM
bro if you wasn't replying me then why you quote me...and even if he said that, you don't need to discuss anymore. Everything was said by cinco already and this is what i meant too (making 2 game modes).
Don't need to repeat it all the time,ty.

Lol.. Who replied to me first ? Me or You ? Do check the thread again. And do I need to ask you before stating my opinion.. Huh ? I agreed with Cinco and that's what I said. And I think it's my wish if I want to repeat it again or discuss more ? You shouldn't have any problem with it. Just ignore me and do your work ty