PDA

View Full Version : My suggestion about new expansion

avaunt
07-04-2020, 02:18 PM
I really hope n suggest the new expansion maps gon be smth that got similarity to mauso, 1-6 levels or more, storyline, vanity quest, ranks to unlock higher level maps, harder maps, Smth to grind other than Farmin gold in the same map over n over again everyday.. Ofcourse i love makin gold too, but i dont really have fun, its just for the gold, so i rly hope the next expansion gon be different, to bring back my spirit n have fun other than gold gold gold in the same map everyday. Fester n vardan is kinda boring not gonna lie. in fester, theres pretty much nothing to do now aside from killing hydra n orrik, red coins r useless too theres nth good to exchange, theres no real quest in fester either ( good quest like making the halo in somber for example n etcetc) same goes for vardan, theres only 1 map which is mogera, pretty much nth to grind there too, there's no quest to grind either :/ basically both fester n vardan are only used for evg nvg n dm n its boring to just farm farm farm gold in the same map everyday. DM evg dm evg, if both are closed, u afk in town with nth to do ( unless u merch ) im not sayin to remove these goldloot maps, but atleast make smth that we can grind other than doing the same map for like 100x a day just for the gold drops from bosses. Make it fun next expansion! Thanks :)

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
07-07-2020, 08:29 AM
I really hope n suggest the new expansion maps gon be smth that got similarity to mauso, 1-6 levels or more, storyline, vanity quest, ranks to unlock higher level maps, harder maps, Smth to grind other than Farmin gold in the same map over n over again everyday.. Ofcourse i love makin gold too, but i dont really have fun, its just for the gold, so i rly hope the next expansion gon be different, to bring back my spirit n have fun other than gold gold gold in the same map everyday. Fester n vardan is kinda boring not gonna lie. in fester, theres pretty much nothing to do now aside from killing hydra n orrik, red coins r useless too theres nth good to exchange, theres no real quest in fester either ( good quest like making the halo in somber for example n etcetc) same goes for vardan, theres only 1 map which is mogera, pretty much nth to grind there too, there's no quest to grind either :/ basically both fester n vardan are only used for evg nvg n dm n its boring to just farm farm farm gold in the same map everyday. DM evg dm evg, if both are closed, u afk in town with nth to do ( unless u merch ) im not sayin to remove these goldloot maps, but atleast make smth that we can grind other than doing the same map for like 100x a day just for the gold drops from bosses. Make it fun next expansion! Thanks :)

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk+1 I play some other games when dm or vg is not open there is nothing to do in Al it's so boring,pvp good too but it's kinda boring if u do that a lot.so something new in 81 expansion would be a great deal

Ty
Goldshrimp

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Tdlg
07-07-2020, 09:06 AM

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

I agree. When the special maps are closed, we have nothing else to do in the game. I really hope the new expansion takes care of that :)

LegendaryLeo
07-09-2020, 10:59 PM
i really hope we get no expansion but rather better newer content and events.

Uroad
07-10-2020, 01:11 AM
Also cool if they add a new craftable buff in game (just like orc shaman and cryo buff) that gives boss damage or something like a small percentage of lifesteal.