PDA

View Full Version : Trading system idea

Eddison Sukansingh
02-16-2012, 04:23 PM
This is an idea for spacetime studios to develop for pocket legends.

Many members have had major issues where they lost large amounts of gold and other items by lending to members. My suggestion is a trading system where a member can "pawn" their items for whatever they want from other members in a standby menu with a time period or expiry period whereby the items that is pawn would be given to the lender.

I think this is the best insurance for members who are willing to help each other.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Imsebastiaanl
02-16-2012, 04:35 PM
I like the idea :)

Eddison Sukansingh
02-16-2012, 04:51 PM
A pawn system would prevent many problems of lost or stolen issues.
No one can cheat the system and hide from it.
When you help a member by way of loan they hide from you for days and if their guilt gets the better of them they give back in portions.lol.
Its actually very disturbing.lol

Mageprodigy
02-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Good idea i like it

Zenidal
02-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Wow, great idea! ;) I hope STS considers this.

Fusionstrike
02-16-2012, 10:57 PM
I don't see how this is substantially different from simply trading the "loan" item for a "collateral" item. In other words, couldn't you just agree that the other player gives you something valuable in exchange for the item you're lending, then go into trade and swap the items? What you suggested is exactly this except you have to wait longer before you get the item being held as collateral.

Piosidon
02-16-2012, 11:17 PM
In other words, couldn't you just agree that the other player gives you something valuable in exchange for the item you're lending, then go into trade and swap the items?
So if I loan money from the bank I have to give them my car?

Eddison Sukansingh
02-16-2012, 11:31 PM
I don't see how this is substantially different from simply trading the "loan" item for a "collateral" item. In other words, couldn't you just agree that the other player gives you something valuable in exchange for the item you're lending, then go into trade and swap the items? What you suggested is exactly this except you have to wait longer before you get the item being held as collateral.

Yep i was gonna mention that same idea but if we let pocket legends system handle the trading then we don't have member crying and begging us for the items back because they didn't make the amount of gold in time or didn't farm much.

The system doesn't have emotion or feel pity for anyone. So then you for example;- have 2 weeks to return someone 200k of gold or else the system give John your level 65 wand.
Its already decided by the system and can't be changed.
No hassle no loss no worries.

Eddison Sukansingh
02-16-2012, 11:34 PM
So if I loan money from the bank I have to give them my car?

Yes with interest that is.Lmao

Piosidon
02-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Yes with interest that is.Lmao

No, I'm saying that if I have to give the bank my car to get a loan

Artemis
02-16-2012, 11:43 PM
I just have to be the buzzkill here and just remind you for next time.

Please stick to the correct forum while making a thread. This should be in Suggestions and Feedbacks.

Swimmingstar
02-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Or you could just have negative gold or items.

Eddison Sukansingh
02-16-2012, 11:55 PM
You need some type of collateral or something to stand security for you. Hence the reason why i mentioned the need for a system that can hold items for A time period and is fair enough to compensate the lender for his lose in the event that the client don't pay back.

The bank will go bankrupt if it doesn't have insurance even on money loaned.lol

Eddison Sukansingh
02-16-2012, 11:58 PM

Please stick to the correct forum while making a thread. This should be in Suggestions and Feedbacks.

Excuse me i did not classify this idea under feedback or suggestion because its general based as you can see by the posts.

Artemis
02-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Excuse me i did not classify this idea under feedback or suggestion because its general based as you can see by the posts.

But it is a suggestion for the trade system.

Eddison Sukansingh
02-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Or you could just have negative gold or items.

Whatever the lender agrees to trade you gold for that's is what he will end up with after the time period or expiry time.

Eddison Sukansingh
02-17-2012, 12:09 AM
But it is a suggestion for the trade system.

Ok ok ok i submit you win you win.
Now feel happy and let ppl focus on the point i made and not trivial issues.

RedRyder
02-17-2012, 01:01 AM

I hate to be the buzz kill here, but you might be the wrong person to scold someone for posting in the wrong forum section (;

Kiwihawk
02-17-2012, 01:25 AM

lol your not a buzz kill your just being helpful :banana:

Imsebastiaanl
02-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the thank! Lol