PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions of balancing locks...

umarrahim
07-04-2020, 11:15 PM
Hi,

I would like to suggest some tweaking to make locks worth farming, and opening.

1) Keep 1 type of lock in-game, every "mini-event" bosses drop recipes which you can use to craft into the event locks with elusive loots.

2) Give that 1 lock good loot including arcanes and mythics, and make them open with 15 plats.

3) Locks only drop from bosses, and not mobs.

4) Bring back "Massive Locks" for big events, which require more plats to open with better odds and more pull.

Incase you still don't get it, the idea is basically "watch crates" from the past.

PS: I am not a fan of the insta-pull store locks, if people buy locks from auction for gold, and then use plats to open. It keeps economy a bit more healthy.

Sincerely,
A Random Nab

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Remiem
07-05-2020, 12:48 AM
Moving this over to the suggestions forum. :)

Oakmaiden
07-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Remove all rare and epic items as they are useless and quite disappointing to loot. For 5+ platinum to open, all items should have a higher value than free to open.

Faotblack
07-06-2020, 09:37 AM
Remove all rare and epic items as they are useless and quite disappointing to loot. For 5+ platinum to open, all items should have a higher value than free to open.

This will be of a loss to someone, you know. ;)

Oakmaiden
07-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Sometimes ya just gotta move on. Nubbies get free legendaries from lvl packs. The free crates looted from maps have sufficient shat in them to satisfy the need for crap. I’m suggesting “plat to open” shouldn’t have such a broad and useless level of items in them.