PDA

View Full Version : Interview with a Rambo Mage!! (Exclusive!)

Hankomachos
02-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Hello all! Hank here!

I recently had the pleasure of speaking with a rambo mage, and got to interview them! Now, you may ask yourself; "Why is it so hard to interview a rambo mage?"
That's a great question! See, rambo mages don't like to stop running. Ever! They like to run and nuke until their legs turn to jelly! Even when they crash on the floor from exhaustion, they still nuke! (or spam 'res'!) So, being able to speak with a rambo mage without them blowing my face off, is an accomplishment, indeed!

I even got a pic of this rambo mage before we departed, here's the screeny:
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/rambo-v.jpg

They're very serious killers. Very serious, indeed.

Here's the interview! Enjoy! (Bold letters stand for me and italics stand for the rambo mage who I'll be addressing as Bob.)

Hello Bob! How are you doing today?

I want to kill.

I'm sure you do, but may I ask a few questions?

Can I run and spam my skills at mobs who are tougher than me in the process?

Uh, you do know you'll get killed, right? Just sit down, relax!

I won't get killed, I have 549 health pots, and heal!

You'll die before you even drink a pot.

Listen here, I have NO patience to wait for a bear to pull a mob, I have to spam my skills and get killed. That's what being a Rambo Mage is about. Getting killed. Bye! (*Sound of a dying cat in the distance*)

It was an enlightening interview to say the least. We learn so much when we get the pleasure of interviewing someone!

R.I.P Rambo mage. You will be missed.
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/images.jpg

(Everything said in this interview is purely fictional. All things said came from what sanity of mine remains. Also, no disrespect to Sylvester Stallone, he's cool!)

Thanks! :cool:

StompArtist
02-16-2012, 07:32 PM
That is awesome.

TYRANTO
02-16-2012, 08:24 PM
muhahahahaha :p
nice one dude

Ihavenokills
02-16-2012, 08:29 PM

Elyseon
02-16-2012, 08:57 PM
lol xD

mejslll
02-16-2012, 09:14 PM
i saw him too!!! om gosh!!! how did he get that vanity head band and bicept bands? any ways he ran by me spamming ever skill possible in blefort castle, then ran in to guild hall befor i could even say hi... he is funny tho he hit gurgox fart as he entered the guild hall - lol wow he is a crazy mage

Whirlzap
02-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Dat Rambo Mage.

Eddison Sukansingh
02-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Lmao remains me of myself only difference is that i run into enemies and die in style.Lmao,

Run crazy and make big dive flat on face.Lmao

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

PatsoeGamer
02-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Hahahaahaha!! Funny post Hank! Rambo mages are everywhere...!

razerfingers
02-18-2012, 12:34 PM
Im a rambo mage :P in 1-55ish people are so rediculous bears are hiding behind me and letting me and my rift set tank. Its fine by me more kills for me :D

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk