PDA

View Full Version : Regarding hardcore mode & item packs

marsu4u
07-05-2020, 08:45 PM
So today i realized the items in the Cryostar item packs & the orc bashing bundle dont give you the correct lvl items it says "level 56" but gives you lvl 46 gears. I feel like it's a bug, if anyone knows anything about this let me know, ty.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Fliie
07-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Unfortunately it’s always been like that, you can farm higher tier gear in southern gates which will take you much farther.

Stephencobear
07-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Yes, I’ve bitched about this in the past. The thing is that it displays an incorrect high level initially until you click the icon showing specifics and then it tells you it is really for no higher than a lower lev & cuts off entirely lower than what it displays.

Devs said they know about this and the answer is to click on the icon, but honestly it is unnecessarily misleading to the point of being unacceptable. Period
Fix this easy text issue devs, there is no reason not to.

marsu4u
07-06-2020, 12:42 AM
Unfortunately it’s always been like that, you can farm higher tier gear in southern gates which will take you much farther.Its kinda hard to do that on a lvl 56 hardcore with lvl 46 gears. Also I'm annoyed that I spent 70 plats expecting lvl 56 gears and got lvl 46 gears instead...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk