PDA

View Full Version : I want some merchanting tips

Benstayeah
08-03-2010, 06:10 AM
hi PL ppl i have got 200k so far in PL but im wondering how ppl get so much cash so quick and i was wondering if i could have some tips for things not a to dos

thnx

Yardsalez
08-03-2010, 06:13 AM
UM, I think they farm Plasma Pyramid and sell items for overprice and just sell the trash they get there also. Farm Sandstone hall, I got a lvl 45 desert shadow staff of thoth and a lvl 43 djinn wand of thoth last nite in one hour

KingFu
08-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Farming is the most profitable way, or some merchantmen *cough*Fabz*cough* buy stuff st really low prices, and sell back at a little bit higher than usual. Also, don't be overpriced, and I personally take offers, if it's too low, they raise it usually, too high, you can either take it or say that it's too high, your call. If you are overpriced, you are left spamming in town. I wouldn't call myself a merchantman, although I will sell an item if I am offered a nice price, I am perfectly fine with giving high valued items as well. IMO, merchantmen buy at low prices, and sell for high prices, only for self gain, and don't lower the price for anyone. I thin the very best way is to farm, and sell an item a little bit lower than their value, to get it out of your hands. Also, if you are farming, and something drops that you want to keep, or sell, or a friend needs, I have found that most people are cheaper right after the drop rather than people selling in town.