PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Level 20s PVP dying out due to rushers and spawn killers

gundamsone
02-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Here's my rant.

I join a ctf game today and first thing I see when I go in is 3 people spawn killing.

I asked them politely to stop yet they continue. As I watched in the waiting room, every person who went in got killed within a second.

What amazes me is that they were proud of what they were doing. One of them told me many times to "cry me a river" while the other said they can continue to spawn kill b/c it's not part of the "TOS". Other comments included "crying like a 2 year old".

Yes I know they're not breaking any rules but i've noticed as of lately lvl 20s pvp has been dying. It's mainly run by spawn killers/rushers (particularly mages and "unknown terrorists" guild). It's against the spirit of the game and will discourage new players from pvping.

Edit: My rant is behalf on the many pvpers and newbies who are against this particular group of individuals. Screenshots can be provided if necessary.

Sryyoulose
02-16-2012, 11:46 PM
I have quit twinking (Besides my Level 10 Mage) and have now gone 55+ pvping yes rushers but they are easily detained!

Kaytar
02-16-2012, 11:48 PM
There are a lot of twinks dying out. I have a Level 26 mage that I'm taking to 35 for voodoo. In my experiance in Level 25+ PvP I have noticed there are a lot of "boosters" (higher level people bullying lower levels for the kills). I'm talking level 30+ people. Once you see people doing this just leave, they aren't worth it :)

Flamingarrow
02-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Ive been noticing this as well its becoming a problem for people who just wanna make some good pvp kills.

gundamsone
02-16-2012, 11:50 PM
I advise these people to make another acc and farm off it instead of killing a newbie and laughing in their face afterwards.

@ Kaytar

You will see the odd rusher at all levels of pvp and those higher bullying the lower but what these guys are doing shouldn't be tolerated...it's pretty ridiculous now lvl 20-mid 20s.

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 12:11 AM
first of all graceful is not the same as gracious(graceful is a clan,gracious is the guild the clan is in)

secondly, why wud u join a game of 26s( or higher ) if u know u r gonna get killed, spawned etc. heres my advice... DONT JOIN THE GAME OR JUST BE THE SMARTER ONE AND MAKE A CHAR THAT CAN LOCK THE LVL, FOR EXAMPLE: just make a game with a 19 then only lvl 14-24 ppl can join...

oh and one last thing... i was only spawning cuz ppl tried and failed to spawn me and my friend(just so that u know) wasnt boosting or tryna kill lvl 20 pvp.

ps: i dont boost. i feel that boosters deserve to get teamed and i believe that true skill is not a matter of wether you have a 6-1 kdr but if u r actually good :)

gundamsone
02-17-2012, 12:21 AM
first of all graceful is not the same as gracious(graceful is a clan,gracious is the guild the clan is in)

secondly, why wud u join a game of 26s( or higher ) if u know u r gonna get killed, spawned etc. heres my advice... DONT JOIN THE GAME OR JUST BE THE SMARTER ONE AND MAKE A CHAR THAT CAN LOCK THE LVL, FOR EXAMPLE: just make a game with a 19 then only lvl 14-24 ppl can join...

oh and one last thing... i was only spawning cuz ppl tried and failed to spawn me and my friend(just so that u know) wasnt boosting or tryna kill lvl 20 pvp.

ps: i dont boost. i feel that boosters deserve to get teamed and i believe that true skill is not a matter of wether you have a 6-1 kdr but if u r actually good :)

Did I hit a weak spot? You're suddenly on the defensive side now. A side of you I have not seen.

A. That player spawn killing and i'm aware she/he has multiple toons at similar lvls doing the same thing.
B. Why the caps? DONT JOIN THE GAME...how will a new player know not to join the game?
C. Even when we make our own games, your group will join and kill us before we can boot in time not to mention most players don't know how to boot those on the opposing side.
D. I was a level 17 bear joining a level 20 game....so it was not 26 liked you claim it is. Why stretch your lies.
E. You do boost:D

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 12:40 AM
A. i wasnt talking about new ppl. i was talking specifically to u

B. im not going on the defensive side i was speaking my mind

C. how wud "we" kill u in a game we cant join??

D. why the caps u say? well i believe it is pretty obvious think if u join a game and get teamed/killed by higher lvls to cap the game next time... THATS WHY THE CAPS :)

largecommand
02-17-2012, 12:43 AM

Did I hit a weak spot? You're suddenly on the defensive side now. A side of you I have not seen.

A. That player atking me and i'm aware she/he has multiple toons at similar lvls doing the same thing.
B. Why the caps? DONT JOIN THE GAME...how will a new player know not to join the game?
C. Even when we make our own games, your group will join and kill us before we can boot in time not to mention most players don't know how to boot those on the opposing side.
D. I was a level 17 bear joining a level 20 game....so it was not 26 liked you claim it is. Why stretch your lies.

1) Im using numbers not ABC”s.
B) Giga you do rush, I saw you just rush me just because ur were being rushed or something by my guildmate. and you quite failed at it.
C) I also saw you killing that poor defenceless shiver bird.
D) I like numbers 1),2),3),4).....

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 12:46 AM
why wud u join a game of 26s

uh... as u can see i didnt say it was a 26 game. I said a game OF 26s. Get your facts right :)

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Names : Gracefulnuke
while the other said they can continue to spawn kill b/c it's not part of the "TOS".

This here quote is incorrect because I never said this. I simply said that spawning is not against TOS because u said u reported ME for it. I never said that I wud continue to do it because it is against TOS was just tryna keep u from reporting someone for doing something that is not against the rules/ abuse the reporting system.

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 12:57 AM

A. That player atking me and i'm aware she/he has multiple toons at similar lvls doing the same thing.

B) Giga you do rush, I saw you just rush me just because ur were being rushed or something by my guildmate. and you quite failed at it.

When was this???? because i havnt been on since like 7 o clock my time( it is now 10:00) and u might be mistaking me for someone with the same name as me/ stole my name(gigamage,gigabear)

EDIT: my mistake not 7:00 but 8:25ish (im bad wit time :/)

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 12:59 AM
This is getting real ugly real fast :(

Walkhardd
02-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Quad post ftw. Ppl like you, who spawn kill, rush newbs, etc. is the reason I almost quit pvp when I first started on my main at around lvl 25. Play nice kids. :)

TruePlayer
02-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Here's my rant.

I join a ctf game today and first thing I see when I go in is 3 people spawn killing.

Names : Gracefulnuke
Serialskies
Fatalbird

I asked them politely to stop yet they continue. As I watched in the waiting room, every person who went in got killed within a second.

What amazes me is that they were proud of what they were doing. One of them told me many times to "cry me a river" while the other said they can continue to spawn kill b/c it's not part of the "TOS". Other comments included "crying like a 2 year old".

Yes I know they're not breaking any rules but i've noticed as of lately lvl 20s pvp has been dying. It's mainly run by spawn killers/rushers (particularly mages and "unknown terrorists" guild). It's against the spirit of the game and will discourage new players from pvping.

Edit: My rant is behalf on the many pvpers and newbies who are against this particular group of individuals. Screenshots can be provided if necessary.
Cry me a river. Wow my saying is now wide spread

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 01:27 AM
hehe sry bout the quad post :) just had a lot to say :U considering i am the one he is talking about (gracefulnuke,proud co founder of graceful)

Otukura
02-17-2012, 01:28 AM
Cry me a river. Wow my saying is now wide spread

It's been around for years....

Zenidal
02-17-2012, 01:34 AM
I simply said spawning is not against TOS

Isn't spawn killing technically against the TOS? In the beginning, after the 3. it says: "Do not do anything that will ruin another user's play experience". Spawn killing is ruining another player's experience (for most people anyway).

gundamsone
02-17-2012, 01:41 AM
uh... as u can see i didnt say it was a 26 game. I said a game OF 26s. Get your facts right :)

26s can't join a lvl 20 game. Get your facts right

Gigabeast
02-17-2012, 03:25 AM

26s can't join a lvl 20 game. Get your facts right

if it was a 20 game then how was my 26 in it then???? O.o

AbsolutePally
02-17-2012, 03:43 AM
Im fine w rushing. Rushing is no problem at all, and there are only a few ppl I will actively rush.
Spawn killing a fresh player who is not aware of anything is unacceptable.
Spawning during ffa happens, it sucks but ik they would do the same to me. Can be bad luck where you spawn during ffa.

Now the epidemic happening in pvp (end game) is Olympus formerly known as "New Age Legends" teaming and trash talking.
Here is what they do (and seem to enjoy and get a lot of pleasure from)
They block help by either booting anyone who is good (keep 61-65s no set/vanity) or they have their guild member sit on your side. By sitting I mean 2 Olympus will be on your side and just do nothing but say "owned/you suck/noob/cry/boom/fail) and they will team you.
Teaming anyone they can not beat 1/1. 3 on 1 is no game and no fun at all. They do this relentlessly and will laugh and curse at you as you get killed.
Why not just leave? It is a much bigger statement to stand and fight 1/3 silently than team and trash 3/1. 10 kills 3/1 is not nearly as good as one kill 1/3. Knowing you can easily beat any of them 1/1 is satifaction enough.
Now these individuals are walking a fine line. With their cursing they can eaily be reported, which I urge you to do.

Trueplayer
Aphrodiiite
Moooorpheous
Cupiiid
Cloudeddmind
Marryrose
Tenasciousjb

CodyBearr
02-17-2012, 04:01 AM
Lol trueplayer was the first player to try to scam me and also to harass me way back in lv56 cap...

Best advice is to report... These people don't stop their ways intill they are banned

GELLIO77
02-17-2012, 05:02 AM
rushing... *sigh* i rush a lot now, i find that pvp across the board has had this coming for a while and that a lot of people will start rushing because
of everyone else doing it... i always and when i say always i mean it, help an old friend kill someone... idc who they are rushing i will almost always help them
because they do the same thing for me, ''you scratch my back, ill scratch yours''

Now the epidemic happening in pvp (end game) is Olympus formerly known as "New Age Legends" teaming and trash talking.
They block help by either booting anyone who is good (keep 61-65s no set/vanity) or they have their guild member sit on your side. By sitting I mean 2 Olympus will be on your side and just do nothing but say "owned/you suck/noob/cry/boom/fail) and they will team you.
Teaming anyone they can not beat 1/1. 3 on 1 is no game and no fun at all. They do this relentlessly and will laugh and curse at you as you get killed.
Why not just leave? It is a much bigger statement to stand and fight 1/3 silently than team and trash 3/1. 10 kills 3/1 is not nearly as good as one kill 1/3. Knowing you can easily beat any of them 1/1 is satifaction enough.
Now these individuals are walking a fine line. With their cursing they can eaily be reported, which I urge you to do.

now you see ive got this problem, i get teamed by 3 people and they do the exact same thing, the guild <lord of war> gm is royalboss.
he used to be a really good friend to me until i rushed someone in his guild he knows ive got a problem with, hes been hating on me eversince i left his guild
and now hes set his whole guild on me.... im not the only one with this problem, so if your looking to join 35 pvp dont get on the wrong side of them :)

Sryyoulose
02-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Bah pvp is crumbling the whole infrastructure is dying and guilds aren't helping maybe we should all pull together guys! This rushing each other because of guilds sucks... I mean is this the way PL was supposed to be? Hate each other, cuss, cry,whine, rush!!!! There used to be a time where only 2 players in the whole game rushed... (Besides New players) Liljop and Koreancake.... Now everyone is doing it... Wow I really ranted but it's true

AveFenix
02-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Hello,

If you have complaints about specific players, the forum is no place to be naming them out.
Please report them following the proper channels.

Thank you.

TruePlayer
02-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Hello,

If you have complaints about specific players, the forum is no place to be naming them out.
Please report them following the proper channels.

Thank you.

Dev why my name and my members name being flammed in forum? Also dtf you know thats all a lie
When u ask for ffa me moro and imkelly ffa your team and we owned you badly no block spot or anything. Also i never curse in game nor do my members maybe they trash talk but hey its pvp not a holy temple. If cant take getting killed and trash talk maybe pvp not right for you.

Sryyoulose
02-17-2012, 03:40 PM
@true
Some of your member have sworn(Most people have)
And dying is part of pvp but I do not believe spawning is.
@Samhyane
Thanks! Forums is not the place totally right!
maybe a closed thread would be nice!
To many flames and rants!

Imsebastiaanl
02-17-2012, 03:53 PM
They're just stupid... The best thing you can do is leave immediatelly.

Gigabeast
02-18-2012, 03:56 AM
i like how the thread is about pvp at 20s yet ppl r talking about endgame pvp.... :P

GELLIO77
02-18-2012, 05:07 AM
i like how the thread is about pvp at 20s yet ppl r talking about endgame pvp.... :P

its cos i think its not just 20 pvp that has this problem its also endgame and many other twinking levels

Buffedbear Pl
02-20-2012, 04:02 PM

That was sneaky...:encouragement:

Don't know if anyone noticed that

Nick41324
02-20-2012, 05:02 PM
@true
Some of your member have sworn(Most people have)
And dying is part of pvp but I do not believe spawning is.
@Samhyane
Thanks! Forums is not the place totally right!
maybe a closed thread would be nice!
To many flames and rants!
Where is Sam? :D

Wthlite
02-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Spawn killing is a bad thing. But technically there is no such thing as a rush, its just a term used to describe people who live by old pvp rules, jop is my example, he just likes to fight/play...way back, there was no "rushing" it was just constant ffa, you join a game, and you kill people. On the other handguilds such as unknown terrorist do have a bad habit of not fighting each other in ffa in fear of being booted out of guild, which does happen at 30s to.

Sryyoulose
02-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Where is Sam? :D

Sorry it was 4 in the morning >.> sorry ave

OvigorothO
03-15-2012, 06:19 AM
There are a lot of twinks dying out. I have a Level 26 mage that I'm taking to 35 for voodoo. In my experiance in Level 25+ PvP I have noticed there are a lot of "boosters" (higher level people bullying lower levels for the kills). I'm talking level 30+ people. Once you see people doing this just leave, they aren't worth it :)don't i know it >_< i got bullied on my 28 bird by a 35 warbird and a voodoo D: went from 1-0 kdr to 2-5 kdr haha

OvigorothO
03-15-2012, 06:22 AM
Im fine w rushing. Rushing is no problem at all, and there are only a few ppl I will actively rush.
Spawn killing a fresh player who is not aware of anything is unacceptable.
Spawning during ffa happens, it sucks but ik they would do the same to me. Can be bad luck where you spawn during ffa.

Trueplayer
Aphrodiiite
Moooorpheous
Cupiiid
Cloudeddmind
Marryrose
Tenasciousjbi have alot more fun playing pvp when i intentionally mute myself.i stop the talk they stop the talk.sometimes makes me forget im fighting a bad person and i start really enjoying the game