PDA

View Full Version : Strange Request

Piosidon
02-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Post as many pics you can of the old FH. Can't explain why, but I just have a sudden urge to see it again

Btw this is like my first thread I've posted in 2012

Beanmachine
02-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Would love to but I deleted all my PL photos from before FH was revamped.

Darkfader
02-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Would love to but I deleted all my PL photos from before FH was revamped.

Same here, lost all my PL photos when upgraded to IOS 5 back in time and now on droid anyways. :]

Beanmachine
02-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Same here, lost all my PL photos when upgraded to IOS 5 back in time and now on droid anyways. :]

Does this happen usually when you upgrade to IOS 5? I got my iPhone 3GS already upgraded.

Darkfader
02-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Does this happen usually when you upgrade to IOS 5? I got my iPhone 3GS already upgraded.

Well it shouldn't happen, but i messed it up.
Itunes should take backup of contacts/apps/images/music (everything except OS). Then it updates OS to latest version and after that restores all the contacts/apps/images/music to your phone. For some reason itunes didnt take backup of my stuff so i lost all the data. (Thank god my contacts is saved to SIM card too)

Piosidon
02-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Guess I've gotta look through the hundreds of threads then :(

Mageprodigy
02-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Well it shouldn't happen, but i messed it up.
Itunes should take backup of contacts/apps/images/music (everything except OS). Then it updates OS to latest version and after that restores all the contacts/apps/images/music to your phone. For some reason itunes didnt take backup of my stuff so i lost all the data. (Thank god my contacts is saved to SIM card too)

I got this too... :/

Duped
02-17-2012, 11:04 PM
I miss the old Forest Haven, really liked it much better myself, so I feel you on the nostalgia.

WoundedEagle
02-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Y U GUYS NO POST PICS? :P I am awaiting to see and re....member it. (See what I did there?)