PDA

View Full Version : Ranked PvP for lower levels..

umarrahim
07-07-2020, 02:59 AM
Hi,

Does STS have a plan to introduce ranked PvP at lower levels?

I know due to the low number of players in lower brackets, it will be easier for people to cheat the rank.

This will make twinking more fun and alive, it might also increase the price of elite gold chests
making them even more worth to farm.

I believe that there can always be solutions to problems.

Peace
A Random Nab

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Perceval
07-07-2020, 03:55 AM
-1 no.

Twinks will wreck the lb

Encryptions
07-07-2020, 04:45 AM
Ranked pvp just came out. Give them time to think about things, they might give ranked pvp to twinks which I hope they do. Not leaderboard ranked, just level and 1 rog 1 mage 1 warrior ranked.

Titanium
07-07-2020, 05:38 AM
I think the absolute idea of Ranked PvP is that all twinks should come to end game.

The main reason why people are twinking is cause they cannot afford gear.

Now you've got Honor Ranked and guess what, you can even farm at level 76.

Making Ranked PvP for other brackets will increase the complaints on forum on the topic "i got no match".

If you want this to work for everybody then the main focus should stay on endgame.

So let's unite ourselves over here and do this right.

umarrahim
07-07-2020, 05:41 AM
I think the absolute idea of Ranked PvP is that all twinks should come to end game.

The main reason why people are twinking is cause they cannot afford gear.

Now you've got Honor Ranked and guess what, you can even farm at level 76.

Making Ranked PvP for other brackets will increase the complaints on forum on the topic "i got no match".

If you want this to work for everybody then the main focus should stay on endgame.

So let's unite ourselves over here and do this right.People shouldn't complain when getting new features... Don't like it? Don't play.

Not finding a match on ur twink? Play endgame. I think it should be there because it won't hurt much, and it's easy to implement.

Lynisterr
07-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Ummmm idk tbh

Pixel
07-07-2020, 07:25 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kystone
07-07-2020, 07:34 AM
It took me over 3 hours to find a match yesterday. I'm rank 9. Imagine what it'll be like on a twink where there's a significantly smaller pool of players than there are at cap

avaunt
07-07-2020, 07:37 AM

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

xTRICKEDx
07-07-2020, 09:02 AM
+1.
Some people prefer to twink like myself due to a number of reasons.
The amount of skill points is one of them as there are only a few,meaning a player would have to be smart in allocating them to their preferred build.
The grind to 76 is tedious and many players just want to focus on pvp rather than wasting time on a boring pve grind.
I think it's unfair to the new players as they have little knowledge on pve and would have to take some time to learn the game more only to have to begin the journey of grinding to 76 once learning the different aspects of the game.

Lore
07-07-2020, 09:59 AM
I think it's unfair to the new players as they have little knowledge on pve and would have to take some to learn the game

This point is irrelevant to the topic. If they don't have experience in PvE they sure as hell don't have any experience in PvP as well. It's best for them to just stick to pve and capping their main char so that they learn how skills and game mechanics work.

Faotblack
07-07-2020, 10:07 AM
+1.
Some people prefer to twink like myself due to a number of reasons.
The amount of skill points is one of them as there are only a few,meaning a player would have to be smart in allocating them to their preferred build.
The grind to 76 is tedious and many players just want to focus on pvp rather than wasting time on a boring pve grind.
I think it's unfair to the new players as they have little knowledge on pve and would have to take some time to learn the game more only to have to begin the journey of grinding to 76 once learning the different aspects of the game.I think the thing with more skills is better due to more variety, you can have more builds, change them in the middle of a battle and play in more different styles. In my opinion endgame brings more opportunities than twinking.

If it is hard for new players to even get to 76, then why continuing playing the game? You cannot have everything in just one finger click, it just doesn't work like that. Now it is even easier, because there are so many events that you can earn a lot of gold really fast.

The learning thing can happen by just playing pve and the aspects by leveling. Most new players already have millions of gold, even before they reach 76.

championboost
07-07-2020, 10:08 AM
-1 the player base is not big enough for twinks
u would never find matches

Advocacies
07-08-2020, 01:07 AM
-1 uhmmm? No

Archugejackmen
07-08-2020, 02:45 AM
Hi,

Does STS have a plan to introduce ranked PvP at lower levels?

I know due to the low number of players in lower brackets, it will be easier for people to cheat the rank.

This will make twinking more fun and alive, it might also increase the price of elite gold chests
making them even more worth to farm.

I believe that there can always be solutions to problems.

Peace
A Random Nab

I’m pretty sure the whole point of only allowing lvl 76s to participate in ranked PvP is to encourage everyone to PvP in 1 bracket, thus making balancing of classes easier for them