PDA

View Full Version : SL convert

doomednoob
02-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Doomednoob here. SL interest levels are waning so I decided to try the one that started it all. I have a lvl 9 bird thusfar and I'm enjoying it. Feel free to leave any tips specifically in relation to someone who played SL first.

doomednoob
02-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Honestly, I expected better. I decided to switch my focus because I felt the community was FAR better than SL.

I can't even get a "welcome" from anyone?

Beanmachine
02-18-2012, 04:13 AM
Uhh...Welcome?

It's night time so most people who usually go on forums are sleeping right now.
Usually, the community in PL is way better than SL, I think you just chose a wrong time to post, or just need to wait a bit more. Sometimes it takes people a while to see new threads so patience is the key!

Anyway excuse my long reply, I just want to prove that we are a better community than SL and wanted to say WELCOME!:D

doomednoob
02-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Eh, I may have come off as rude. My apologies, that post was made after a long day at the bar after my internal filter is turned off. In my mind more time had passes between posts. Oops.

I'm level 11 now and still enjoying it. I do have a question however, am I correct in maxing out blast shot and focus I think its called. (The one with the yellow circle)

Ardon
02-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah, the SL forum community is quiet dead.
On mobile I'm always trying to fix the few sl posts within all the pl forum posts. Really is sad for sl.

Lol i dont even play pl but I post in the pl forums bc the SL forum is so dead

doomednoob
02-18-2012, 10:02 PM
I wonder what you did with all your time Ard, between WoM and pl forums you're pretty busy eh?

Ardon
02-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Meh, It's become a habit to quickly check the STS forums on Tapatalk for me.

I actually haven't had much time to play any game. School and work suck lol

OvigorothO
02-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Eh, I may have come off as rude. My apologies, that post was made after a long day at the bar after my internal filter is turned off. In my mind more time had passes between posts. Oops.

I'm level 11 now and still enjoying it. I do have a question however, am I correct in maxing out blast shot and focus I think its called. (The one with the yellow circle)yes that is correct :) if your ever find me ingame and have questions about birds feel free to pm me :) ign vigoroth

-_-Legiito
02-18-2012, 11:04 PM
I hav played SL and I prefer PL. Now im sure ur familar with dps and damage and mana. Bird are all bout dps. Dex pump full. Now in SL u can dual spec stats but go full dex. BTW SAVE UR MONEY!! In pl u get more money faster than sl. Savin ur money is a key I would use to hav more money in the future. Strive off ur drops and make sure ur stats r good(blast shot, focus, etc.) Base them off ur liking and not others. Only u no wat is best for u. Also power leveling on ur first charactor is a big mistake. Slowing the gane down a bit to gain more expierence of PL is best way to start a person.
-Legiito lv61 bird(well my guy has a duck face lol)for now:cool:

Roc
02-19-2012, 12:05 AM
My first thread in the SL forums was left alone...forever alone :miserable: but no worries about that because I'm a PL lurker ;) This is a few days belated, but welcome :) See you in-game! :o

JaytB
02-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Belated welcome!

Be sure to check out the archer section. Especially the older posts of Physiologic could prove extremely useful, if you're searching for a better understanding of skills and stats for archers :)

doomednoob
02-19-2012, 05:10 AM
I appreciate the depots. I'll make sure to check out the section for the birds. Keep the depots comin, as I can never have enough knowledgeable players on my friends list.

pocketlegendshq
02-19-2012, 01:40 PM
pocket legends ftw! lolz