PDA

View Full Version : Mynista

MimeRifle
02-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Hey Fellow STS community folks!

I hope this doesn't come across as creepy (I know I run that risk sometimes, haha!) but I wanted to acknowledge a really, really cool member of this community - for a couple of reasons.

I'm listening to MYNISTA's new album "Liberty" on http://www.mynistamusic.com/, reading the website, and his profile bio, and found myself feeling quite inspired, thus this post. Check it out, you may be inspired as well!

I'm a big fan of independent music, and a recording/production hobbyist. I spend about half of my music $ on real indie records to "support my local artists". (I encourage this for you all as well! ;) another reason for this post)

MYNISTA has a word to get out, and I've noticed how respectful he is of this community in terms of not spamming to promote himself or that message. He'll take the opportunity to do a little promoting now and then, but is not so much the type to "toot his own horn" so-to-speak (another reason for this post!).

He's a man of intense faith and is always very appropriate, in my opinion, with how he handles himself among this community. It's been my observation over time that often (certainly not always) people who are evangelists can sometimes behave in almost hypocritical ways. It's also been my observation that those who are truly secure in their beliefs discover many ways to share their message - often not by talking, but by setting an example with their own behavior and sharing themselves with others in meaningful ways. I think that's the kind of person we have here in our community.

Kudos to you, MYNISTA, for sharing your gifts, and using those gifts to share the word that is your life. You are a polite, funny, and generally killer-cool player, and I'm proud to know you. You set a great example for the community, and I wish you the very best my friend!

Artentreri
02-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Nice mime, I'm always lookin for new music. Love this thread too, you really aren't as dumb as I thought. :p

MimeRifle
02-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Nice mime, I'm always lookin for new music. Love this thread too, you really aren't as dumb as I thought. :p
LOL! Yeah, I surprise people that way sometimes! hehe... thanks Artentreri!

Artentreri
02-17-2012, 07:29 PM
LOL! Yeah, I surprise people that way sometimes! hehe... thanks Artentreri!

No worries big guy. If you're into "indie" rap you should check out sole.

StompArtist
02-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Cool mime. Still creepy but nice find :D

Zaltiar
02-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Nice beats you got there :)

trixie
02-18-2012, 10:03 AM
It's really great of you to do this. People need to get recognized for the great things they do. Good job mynista! Ill have to check it out. Keep up the good work!