PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, it's been 8 years!

Deathblaze
07-08-2020, 06:51 AM
Hey everyone! I left this game for good about 5 years ago but I was a player since the 16 cap. Anyways, I was running through my old e-mails yesterday and saw some stuff regarding AL. When I started playing I was 13. I am about to turn 21 in less than a year. Time flies really fast. Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone!

I used to be quite the forum nerd, but I can't seem to access my real forum account, Helicopter. I used to make sigs, AL Props, and even videos. I was obsessed with this game. Re-downloaded it today and logged on to see all my things still in place.

I'm not sure if I wanna return, but holy moly, the items I left my account with used to be worth NOTHING. I logged on today and got messages from randoms asking to buy my vanities and stuff. So I looked up my items on the auction and my jaw just dropped. I'll probably try to sell them very soon if I decide to return to playing.

If any of these names sound familiar to you, we probably played together a long long time ago! Helicopter, Theologically, xXTXx, Deathblaze, Pegging.

P.S. Great to see Rem's still here! Good to see ya!

Deathblaze
07-08-2020, 07:04 AM
Oh, man! Where have the days gone? I'm so glad to see guilds like DM, CU, and TK still dominating! I used to be a member of CU and TK at some point, what a blast. I'm seeing names I haven't heard in ages. Lok, Avaree, Ink, Hali, Limsyoker. This is crazyyyy. I remember just being able to talk to these guys and match them up in PvP, now they're retired legends too.

Helicopter
07-08-2020, 07:43 AM
Found my real account!

Motherless_Child
07-08-2020, 08:15 AM
If you do not return, I'll gladly accept your inventory as a goodwill donation...............

Saint Jaffo
07-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Hey everyone! I left this game for good about 5 years ago but I was a player since the 16 cap. Anyways, I was running through my old e-mails yesterday and saw some stuff regarding AL. When I started playing I was 13. I am about to turn 21 in less than a year. Time flies really fast. Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone!

I used to be quite the forum nerd, but I can't seem to access my real forum account, Helicopter. I used to make sigs, AL Props, and even videos. I was obsessed with this game. Re-downloaded it today and logged on to see all my things still in place.

I'm not sure if I wanna return, but holy moly, the items I left my account with used to be worth NOTHING. I logged on today and got messages from randoms asking to buy my vanities and stuff. So I looked up my items on the auction and my jaw just dropped. I'll probably try to sell them very soon if I decide to return to playing.

If any of these names sound familiar to you, we probably played together a long long time ago! Helicopter, Theologically, xXTXx, Deathblaze, Pegging.

P.S. Great to see Rem's still here! Good to see ya!

It's nice to see old players come back to say hi! :) Hope you decide to return to the game so I can have the opportunity to see you around

Avaree
07-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Welcome back!

8 years ago, is a long time, but I remember your ign. (:

Nice to say hi again!

Spooked
07-08-2020, 09:04 AM
Welcome back!
Im sure you’ll enjoy your stay.

QuaseT
07-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Welcome back, I remember your ign as well!

IAmYummytea
07-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Oh, man! Where have the days gone? I'm so glad to see guilds like DM, CU, and TK still dominating! I used to be a member of CU and TK at some point, what a blast. I'm seeing names I haven't heard in ages. Lok, Avaree, Ink, Hali, Limsyoker. This is crazyyyy. I remember just being able to talk to these guys and match them up in PvP, now they're retired legends too.Aye trinity knights [emoji3]

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk